Page 129 of 183 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 179 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,870 of 5485
    Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    RE8 has some gorgeous locations with stellar lighting and material work especially in-door settings, but the game kinda loses that when you step outdoors... But I think overall package tlou 1 looks way better especially in terms of facial animations, and character models and particle details.
    Yeah definitely noticed how crisp the lighting and details were while simply walking around the house. There's genuinely some moments you take a quick glance and could fool yourself into thinking it was a TV show. The facial animations definitely weren't up to par but they still looked good.

I know what ND is capable of so can't wait to see how TLOU 1 is. UC4 remastered blew my mind with its graphics, years after release. Those guys are just far ahead of the field.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    GoT is getting more difficult now I've ventured to parts of the second major area of the island. I just defeated the ghostcel (forgot the name) in the garden of the gods without much issue. But I've been dying more often than before. I still keep the travellers armour on though, it's fully upgraded now. Also have that longbow from another myth story side quest thing, which shoots fire arrows. Fully upgraded all but 1 stance too. The fox dens get pretty repetitive, could've done with less of them and the sounds the fox makes are so retarded it makes me lol
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg incel threads on sight crew
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OneLegSquats View Post
    GoT is getting more difficult now I've ventured to parts of the second major area of the island. I just defeated the ghostcel (forgot the name) in the garden of the gods without much issue. But I've been dying more often than before. I still keep the travellers armour on though, it's fully upgraded now. Also have that longbow from another myth story side quest thing, which shoots fire arrows. Fully upgraded all but 1 stance too. The fox dens get pretty repetitive, could've done with less of them and the sounds the fox makes are so retarded it makes me lol
    Yeah I definitely died more in GOT than Horizon. It wasn't really difficult but I got rekt when I got dogpiled. I really liked that Garden location. So I take it you have the new move? It's pretty fuking badass and gets you out of a tight spot. I know you're a collectcel but I'd encourage you to do the missions with the other armors. They make you look so badass in cutscenes especially.

BRB building your reputation as this larger than life demon called the Ghost that has everyone chitting their pants. BRB show up wrapped in a few pieces of old cloth lmao

One thing to note is Iki island definitely has a difficulty boost over the original game and it has some story elements, moves and gear that you would appreciate more after the main game has ended so I suggest you save that for last.

OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    Yeah I definitely died more in GOT than Horizon. It wasn't really difficult but I got rekt when I got dogpiled. I really liked that Garden location. So I take it you have the new move? It's pretty fuking badass and gets you out of a tight spot. I know you're a collectcel but I'd encourage you to do the missions with the other armors. They make you look so badass in cutscenes especially.

BRB building your reputation as this larger than life demon called the Ghost that has everyone chitting their pants. BRB show up wrapped in a few pieces of old cloth lmao

One thing to note is Iki island definitely has a difficulty boost over the original game and it has some story elements, moves and gear that you would appreciate more after the main game has ended so I suggest you save that for last.
    Cope. A true samurai doesn't rely on heavy armour. Walking around wearing rags just illustrates how fearless he is, and can take anyone down with his skill and blades without getting hit. Yea i've used the new move a few times, reks your resolve so only use it when I have to. I've unlocked the side quest where you duel with several strawhats dotted around the map. The duels are some of the most fun parts of the game IMO.
    I'll do Iki island just before finishing the story, I like to be 100% complete after finishing the main game rather than beating it then going back and clearing other stuff up. That's what I did with HFW too.
    Chit myself earlier because I noticed when scrolling the map quickly, 2 horizontal lines showed up. I thought my tv was fked up so I recorded a clip then played it back and paused and the lines were still there. Ran a DSE and HDR test just to be sure and the lines weren't there. Never noticed it before idk if it's a glitch or what. I thought my panel was toast after 2 weeks of ownership lmao
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

Iki island kinda spoils some of the chit from the original game. It really serves as a chapter that fills in details after the fallout of the OG campaign. Also, if you take a long break after the initial campaign to go do Iki, the campaign won't slap as hard when you're back.

Look it up online if you have to. 95% of players suggest you do Iki last. The way the momentum of the main campaign goes, you really don't want to take a huge break to go to Iki lmao. Just trust me ****et.

Iki island kinda spoils some of the chit from the original game. It really serves as a chapter that fills in details after the fallout of the OG campaign. Also, if you take a long break after the initial campaign to go do Iki, the campaign won't slap as hard when you're back.

Look it up online if you have to. 95% of players suggest you do Iki last. The way the momentum of the main campaign goes, you really don't want to take a huge break to go to Iki lmao. Just trust me ****et.
    Reflecting ones self
    Fear of what's lurking beneath
    Guarded by wisdom

Pissening haiku
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

Reflecting ones self
    Fear of what's lurking beneath
    Guarded by wisdom

Pissening haiku
    I will fuking reck u. But seriously you want to ride that climax straight to the end of the campaign man. That's how it hits the hardest and I can't reveal why but you gotta just trust me.

Really feels weird to do Iki first because the themes it explores makes far more sense after the main campaign ends. Iki only hits as hard after you know what you know when the main story ends. Let's just put it like that.

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was big into fish and reptiles (snakes, lizards). For profit. Seems only animals I like as pets are dogs. Cats are growing on me. Women like them. Yeah. But a friend he thought he had 2 female hedgehogs. They were actually boy/girl. Now with babies. My daughter is interested in one. So I might take her this weekend to pick out one. They are 3 weeks. We couldn’t bring it home, (by that I mean her home with her mom, and stepdad/step sisters) until it is 9 weeks old. You cannot sell or adopt them out until 9 weeks assuming they are up to proper weight in grams by then. The only pets I ever got her were a Russian tortoise which she lost interest. And some betta fish. Her bday is in December just weeks shy of Xmas. Thus would be an early gift. But I prob will get more by that time. I’m made of $$$ wtf can I say? Hedgehogs are very expensive in florida so I’d be lucky my friend would give me one at a fraction of the cost from his accidental litter.
    Sonic or Knuckles probably name it.

Ya on the pet front only got dogs, a cat and a chinchilla. Don’t even keep fish anymore after the 150 leaked water in living room.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Red face

Starbucks breakfast is pricy

My meal cost $80

Geez

Good tasting but geez

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Starbucks breakfast is pricy

My meal cost $80

Geez

Good tasting but geez
    Are you as big as they guy in your Avi? How many calories you taking down each day?

Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    Are you as big as they guy in your Avi? How many calories you taking down each day?
    Average Day for me

Meal 1: 6 eggs, 1 cup oats with peanut butter/protein powder, pot of coffee

Meal 2: 3 Panko chicken breasts or 3 pieces fish. 1 box of rice-A-roni, 2 cups California blend

Meal 3: same as 3

Meal 4: protein fruit smoothie

Meal 5: beef, poultry or fish, asparagus and carrots

Average Day for me

Meal 2: 3 Panko chicken breasts or 3 pieces fish. 1 box of rice-A-roni, 2 cups California blend

Lol that's like a meme lean bulking diet
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Average Day for me

How are you spending $80 for an equivalent of meal 1 at Starbucks?

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Starbucks is expensive as fuk

I wanted to go all out at starbucks - Decided to get like 2 pastries, one dessert, one meal and 2 big drinks .... ho lawdy. Cant remember how much the price was, but I noped out of the delivery app. I could have gotten way more at better shops lol .... But starbucks scratches the ice blended coffee itch for me.
    Sig line can't be a novel

Average day. My friend. I cheat sometimes. Lol

I used to eat every 3 hours round the clock. I set my alarm to wake up and eat. Was how we did it in PL/BB then. I copied the pros diets and workout programs. Everyone ate 2-3 hours because it was taught when you eat your body burns food where’s if you fasted beyond that period then your body would become catabolic and burn muscle.

Those days of lifting. Sports supplementation. Behind me. My peak physique you could tell I lifted but more people asked if I was a football player not a bodybuilder. Those days were… pretty good to me I want to say. I did let myself go. I drank while using pro hormones often which prob is on me liver problems . I actually only did all that to get a physique to be a pro wrestler in Japan. Not sumo but pro wrestler. Pro wrestling was HUGE in Japan. Taken seriously Unlike in the states where it was seen as a joke. That was my dream. If only hasn’t married but I was tied down to her long before we made it official. I think I’d have gone to Japan if had to do over.

Starbucks is expensive. My takeout mostly consist of Starbucks and sushi on good weeks.

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I used to eat every 3 hours round the clock. I set my alarm to wake up and eat. Was how we did it in PL/BB then. I copied the pros diets and workout programs. Everyone ate 2-3 hours because it was taught when you eat your body burns food where’s if you fasted beyond that period then your body would become catabolic and burn muscle.

Those days of lifting. Sports supplementation. Behind me. My peak physique you could tell I lifted but more people asked if I was a football player not a bodybuilder. Those days were… pretty good to me I want to say. I did let myself go. I drank while using pro hormones often which prob is on me liver problems . I actually only did all that to get a physique to be a pro wrestler in Japan. Not sumo but pro wrestler. Pro wrestling was HUGE in Japan. Taken seriously Unlike in the states where it was seen as a joke. That was my dream. If only hasn’t married but I was tied down to her long before we made it official. I think I’d have gone to Japan if had to do over.

Starbucks is expensive. My takeout mostly consist of Starbucks and sushi on good weeks.

Das not it tho. Starbucks has some pretty chit "food" ... The only thing I usually get are just drinks and maybe one of their chocolate cakes if I'm feeling extra frisky.

Sushi is goat though, me and the gf always go out to this one sushi place every month, it's a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for especially with sushi, so paying premium for good sushi is not a problem.
    Sig line can't be a novel

Had to check twice to make sure this was still the ps5 thread.

Still haven't started RE village because of IRL commitments and I'm annoyed because I really am excited to play it. Fuark. Will make it my duty to get some time for it tonight.

@bw what difficulty you suggest I do? Is hard playable?

Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    Das not it tho. Starbucks has some pretty chit "food" ... The only thing I usually get are just drinks and maybe one of their chocolate cakes if I'm feeling extra frisky.

Sushi is goat though, me and the gf always go out to this one sushi place every month, it's a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for especially with sushi, so paying premium for good sushi is not a problem.
    Sushi and steak are my fav foods. A good Japanese steakhouse hibachi grill sashimi bar feast is what I can live on… Srs. I don’t like store bought. But my local Publix has a sushi chef who prepares a greater variety than most other grocery stores so I bite someone’s but mostly order it out.

Coal it’s almost time to make a new one isn’t it? A mod pm me and requested I create this one. But I mostly do switch now days. It’s cool if stays open . Just it’s attached to my name when I’m sorta on the outs with ps gaming.

I thought this dude was a clown playing dress up until he hit a BB bullet with the edge of his sword

This mission was pretty fked up. Strong cannibal and r@pe themes

One of the most based games in the past few years tbh, imagine being an Xcuck with all their PG kids games jfl
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

^^ Das it mane I dun told you there's no way you'd dislike this game. It is just way too good. And it's not just the story but the setting really has a special and unique feel to it.

Imagine GOT2 built totally for PS5, HNNNNNG

^^ Das it mane I dun told you there's no way you'd dislike this game. It is just way too good. And it's not just the story but the setting really has a special and unique feel to it.

Imagine GOT2 built totally for PS5, HNNNNNG
    They said I could be anything, so I became a shed

Me and the boys about to have a screw party if you fancy joining?

Some of the character models need updating. Most noticeable when walking into a hot spring, it just looks early PS4 era at the most random times, then other areas of the game rivals HFW.
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

Hahaha

Yeah Gosaku was my gear for most of the game, especially the blue one, until you get the end game gear. But the Iki gear is easily the best and very fun to play.

I remember that mission with the naked brahs. You're definitely right with the animations though, they are a step back but then there's also some areas where the graphics look amazing its very odd.

LMFAO @ resident evilcels. Started RE8 tonight on the hardest difficulty and have been getting fuking REKT in the first area. How the fuk is this game so hard? I have been at it for 45 mins now trying to survive a werewolf assault. These devs are mental

@RE Village

Managed to make it past the stupid beginning fight where you're literally getting swarmed by strong enemies. Game really didn't make it clear what you had to do.

Anyway, have to say though that after that part the game opened up with a fuking bang and I'm absolutely loving it. It's not your typical zombie game, you're up against what appears to be a team of monsters, all of whom have their unique powers.

It's gon be guuuuud

I remember that werewolf fight and it took a few times on hard. Can't remember the difficulty settings but if there's more than 1 hard mode I usually choose one below the hardest, if it's just easy, medium, hard I go with hard.
    The whole game is quite difficult. Don't do what I did. I ran out of all my best ammo and didn't have much money left before the final boss. Ended up beating it after about 20 attempts and selling everything I own other than my shotgun and bought as much ammo for that as I could. It's one of those games where you do actually have to save your best gear for last.
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

Also I vaguely remember that game annoying me for having infinite enemies in some areas. Like if you don't do what the game wants which sometimes isn't obvious it just spawns in enemy after enemy until you do it. I hate when games do that it breaks immersion.
    7 is overall the better game on a horror aspect, 8 is more action than horror
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

Re8 is excellent. Just a notch down from re7. I’m day one in re4 remake. 5-6 sucked

I remember that werewolf fight and it took a few times on hard. Can't remember the difficulty settings but if there's more than 1 hard mode I usually choose one below the hardest, if it's just easy, medium, hard I go with hard.
    The whole game is quite difficult. Don't do what I did. I ran out of all my best ammo and didn't have much money left before the final boss. Ended up beating it after about 20 attempts and selling everything I own other than my shotgun and bought as much ammo for that as I could. It's one of those games where you do actually have to save your best gear for last.
    Also I vaguely remember that game annoying me for having infinite enemies in some areas. Like if you don't do what the game wants which sometimes isn't obvious it just spawns in enemy after enemy until you do it. I hate when games do that it breaks immersion.
    7 is overall the better game on a horror aspect, 8 is more action than horror
    Honestly I think 7 set the better/more tense atmosphere. The beginning sequences for sure were scary as hell. However my complaints were that after Jack(daddy) though the horror started falling off. His wife and especially son weren't as scary. The other issue I had was the lack of enemy variety and just number of enemies overall. All you really fought besides the bosses were like 3 different blob things.

RE8 lets you see much more of what's happening so while I agree that so far it doesn't give you much time and tension to feel the despair and dread, I think so far the designs of the enemies are scarier here than RE7. The big lycan made me chit bricks when he came out and even the normal lycans are very capable.

I've died so many times already lol. Anyway I'll definitely take your advice with the ammo. And I really dislike those scenes that you have to do a specific thing to move forward. I spent a bunch of time trying to kill all the enemies before realizing that it was actually a timer I had to wait out.

Ended my small RE8 session last night on the the first boss fight against the hot tall lady's daughter. Tried to fight a couple times but then realised I had to run. Sadly was low on ammo so the fight took a few times.

I don't usually look up guides and chit but I'm guessing it's probably unwise to upgrade my first handy and shotty as I'd get better ones later down.

Man, I'd really like to clap tall lady's cheeks. Dat ass.

Ended my small RE8 session last night on the the first boss fight against the hot tall lady's daughter. Tried to fight a couple times but then realised I had to run. Sadly was low on ammo so the fight took a few times.

I don't usually look up guides and chit but I'm guessing it's probably unwise to upgrade my first handy and shotty as I'd get better ones later down.

Man, I'd really like to clap tall lady's cheeks. Dat ass.
    Don’t stop get it get it
    Don’t stop playa hit it
    Do it
    Do it
    Do it do it do it

Page 129 of 183 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 179 ... LastLast