Page 128 of 183 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 178 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,840 of 5486
    bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post

Seriously? I remember hype about that game but it seemed to die quickly. Heard some people complain it's too slow with too much reading, are they just low IQ?

Yeah it was a bit of reading at launch, but they launched the game of the year edition or something which was overhauled with full voice overs for everything and a few other things, so the game has full voice work now. It's still very much a dialogue driven game/visual novel .... But the amount of ways to mould your own playstyle/detective is incredible. Lot of choices and freedom in that sense.
    Sig line can't be a novel

Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    trying to get into tiny tinas assault on dragons keep but it is so boring. funny dialogue but its just on boring bullet sponge ennemy with crap a.i. after another.

think im gonna move on to curse of the dead gods if this doesnt pick up soon

doesnt help that its the first game i play after forbidden west lol

OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Negged

https://imgur.com/VIcVT9s

That triangle + circle move is money. Took a few attempts to learn his attacks and had to switch to a decent set of armour since I was low on resolve. Next few scenes this ph@ggot is burning people alive after running away, that rustled me hard. What a pipsqueak
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg incel threads on sight crew
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OneLegSquats View Post
    Negged

https://imgur.com/VIcVT9s

That triangle + circle move is money. Took a few attempts to learn his attacks and had to switch to a decent set of armour since I was low on resolve. Next few scenes this ph@ggot is burning people alive after running away, that rustled me hard. What a pipsqueak
    The other move is even better, pepper your angus. But yeah that dude is a loser. Also, goddamn do you move quickly through games.

Came home a little early today, decided to open up the ps5 and dust out the fans since I've had it around 6ish months I guess.

Literally nothing inside. I'm shocked how clean it was inside. Fuarking GOAT console
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    The other move is even better, pepper your angus. But yeah that dude is a loser. Also, goddamn do you move quickly through games.

Came home a little early today, decided to open up the ps5 and dust out the fans since I've had it around 6ish months I guess.

Literally nothing inside. I'm shocked how clean it was inside. Fuarking GOAT console
    Starting my new job on Thurs so that's about to change. I've taken my time with this game too, more so than FW. I think because it's a lot smaller with less to do, it inspires you to take your time with it. Especially with the beautiful landscapes and moments of calm i.e. haikus, hot water springs etc. Just a different vibe to FW.
    Maybe get a vacuum cleaner on the back of the console instead. I shined a torch on mine as I was doing cable management for the new TV and noticed some dust had accumulated on the black grille at the back, but not enough to hinder airflow tbh just looks a bit gross
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Starting my new job on Thurs so that's about to change. I've taken my time with this game too, more so than FW. I think because it's a lot smaller with less to do, it inspires you to take your time with it. Especially with the beautiful landscapes and moments of calm i.e. haikus, hot water springs etc. Just a different vibe to FW.
    Maybe get a vacuum cleaner on the back of the console instead. I shined a torch on mine as I was doing cable management for the new TV and noticed some dust had accumulated on the black grille at the back, but not enough to hinder airflow tbh just looks a bit gross
    Yeah for sure, the game has a chill vibe to it. I appreciate that. I really didn't like the constantly switching between traveler's gear and my Gosaku tho. I want to look cool in my gear all the time but being forced to switch armor was annoying. My gear combo at the end was so badass so if I do a NG+ for a next playthrough I'll just use that alone and not worry about collectibles.

Yeah for sure, the game has a chill vibe to it. I appreciate that. I really didn't like the constantly switching between traveler's gear and my Gosaku tho. I want to look cool in my gear all the time but being forced to switch armor was annoying. My gear combo at the end was so badass so if I do a NG+ for a next playthrough I'll just use that alone and not worry about collectibles.
    Tbf it only takes what maybe 4 seconds to switch gear. I think the pulsating thing when near a collectible should just be a charm instead but whatever. 90% of the time I'm using travellers gear but the odd mission or fuel like that vid I sort of have to switch gear for a bit
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

Tbf it only takes what maybe 4 seconds to switch gear. I think the pulsating thing when near a collectible should just be a charm instead but whatever. 90% of the time I'm using travellers gear but the odd mission or fuel like that vid I sort of have to switch gear for a bit
    Yeah but if you have to keep doing it through the whole game it's sort of immersion breaking. I don't want to switch armor at all, as you said I'd have preferred if it was a charm or something. I'll admit often times in games it's the smallest things that would annoy me, like having to press L3. Lol.

Oh by the way. Next time you're playing and you kill a Mongol, flick your controller down and see what happens.

Yeah but if you have to keep doing it through the whole game it's sort of immersion breaking. I don't want to switch armor at all, as you said I'd have preferred if it was a charm or something. I'll admit often times in games it's the smallest things that would annoy me, like having to press L3. Lol.

Oh by the way. Next time you're playing and you kill a Mongol, flick your controller down and see what happens.
    Will give it a go. There are some subtle details using the Dualsense which I really like, especially as a headphone users. For example when he plays the flute, you can feel the vibrations of each note very subtly through the controller. Just felt very immersive at the time.
    If OnLy It GoT a ReMaStEr

13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

Will give it a go. There are some subtle details using the Dualsense which I really like, especially as a headphone users. For example when he plays the flute, you can feel the vibrations of each note very subtly through the controller. Just felt very immersive at the time.
    If OnLy It GoT a ReMaStEr

Def needs a remaster with 2022 assets and lighting. 2/10 won't play again. Lol but yeah they really made use of all the duelsense buttons, like swiping right to unsheath your sword or flicking it down to do the cool thing I mentioned earlier.

I also don't mind memorizing button combos for using my moves as compared to a weapon wheel. It's really good that they made this a HUD-less experience. Especially with the guiding wind that chit was great.

Finally beat the first chapter in RE2 last night. So now I have to start the Claire playthrough. Gotta say the game length of chapter one was great. The game was constantly tense so it really felt like more things happened than the time says. One complaint I have though is the Claire part of the campaign so far seems to be just a second playthrough of the same locations with slight differences. Maybe slightly different routes and she has different weapons, but her story is supposed to take place at the same time as Leon's, so it's weird having her in the same locations that he should have been in. I see the same puzzles as well so it doesn't make sense as both would have had to solve the same puzzles?

Should have just given them a separate location.

Def needs a remaster with 2022 assets and lighting. 2/10 won't play again. Lol but yeah they really made use of all the duelsense buttons, like swiping right to unsheath your sword or flicking it down to do the cool thing I mentioned earlier.

I also don't mind memorizing button combos for using my moves as compared to a weapon wheel. It's really good that they made this a HUD-less experience. Especially with the guiding wind that chit was great.

Finally beat the first chapter in RE2 last night. So now I have to start the Claire playthrough. Gotta say the game length of chapter one was great. The game was constantly tense so it really felt like more things happened than the time says. One complaint I have though is the Claire part of the campaign so far seems to be just a second playthrough of the same locations with slight differences. Maybe slightly different routes and she has different weapons, but her story is supposed to take place at the same time as Leon's, so it's weird having her in the same locations that he should have been in. I see the same puzzles as well so it doesn't make sense as both would have had to solve the same puzzles?

Should have just given them a separate location.
    That's what put me off playing RE2 despite my buddy raving about it, but he's a hardcore REcel. I hate having to replay the same areas and it just seems like a lazy way to double the length of the game just to play as a different character. Don't buy RE3 whatever you do, I heard it takes maybe 7 hours to complete jfl
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

That's what put me off playing RE2 despite my buddy raving about it, but he's a hardcore REcel. I hate having to replay the same areas and it just seems like a lazy way to double the length of the game just to play as a different character. Don't buy RE3 whatever you do, I heard it takes maybe 7 hours to complete jfl
    Yeah it was certainly an experience but not sure how enthusiastic I am to go down those same dark corridors in the station for example. I have so much more stuff to play. I'll try to get through it though. Maybe after I'll look at the RE3 playthrough on youtube after I'm done with Cobra Kai

Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i think backtracking adds a layer of difficulty and depth to puzzles when done properly. i think it worked with RE2 and RE7, and also with dead space and metroid prime. personally, i enjoyed it.

i'll be getting RE3 when it's under 10 bucks

A Registered Mesomorph Ravishing_Rick's Avatar
    Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    just redownloaded
    Monster hunter world Ice borne because i didnt finish Iceborne
    BloodBorne because i never finished
    Witcher 3 wild hunt becuase i never finished

when i beat those i will redownload
    Horizon zero dawn , not finished because fighting robot animals got boring af

perfect time to finish my backlog of games that are in the top 20 of all time ps4 games

edit: i just downloaded What remains of Edith Finch . idk why
    Last edited by Ravishing_Rick; 09-14-2022 at 06:03 PM.
    *۩*legendary misc status*۩*
    No Sloot Can Hurt A Man With Options~ Ravishing_Rick
    all my bishes foreign PSN Ravishing_Rick
    *No Porn Crew*
    onlyfans/ricosmoovey

Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    wait this What remains of Edith Finch is pretty interesting
    *No Porn Crew*
    onlyfans/ricosmoovey

Originally Posted by Ravishing_Rick View Post
    wait this What remains of Edith Finch is pretty interesting
    You can beat that in an evening lol. Melancholy Simulator
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

. Melancholy Simulator
    oh lord
    *No Porn Crew*
    onlyfans/ricosmoovey

Originally Posted by Ravishing_Rick View Post
    just redownloaded
    Monster hunter world Ice borne because i didnt finish Iceborne
    BloodBorne because i never finished
    Witcher 3 wild hunt becuase i never finished

when i beat those i will redownload
    Horizon zero dawn , not finished because fighting robot animals got boring af

perfect time to finish my backlog of games that are in the top 20 of all time ps4 games

edit: i just downloaded What remains of Edith Finch . idk why
    I'd advise waiting for the PS5 remaster of Witcher 3 that is supposed to be out before the end of the year. They have been spending quite some time on it so I'm assuming they are doing something more than just a res and fps increase. I played it last year and it was my GOAT game, want to do a replay badly but the update will make it feel more modern.

I'd advise waiting for the PS5 remaster of Witcher 3 that is supposed to be out before the end of the year. They have been spending quite some time on it so I'm assuming they are doing something more than just a res and fps increase. I played it last year and it was my GOAT game, want to do a replay badly but the update will make it feel more modern.
    if i can download my saved data

but i lost my trust in them after cybepunk
    *No Porn Crew*
    onlyfans/ricosmoovey

OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz
    I am still playing Forbidden West and it just keeps getting better. Better weapons, machines etc. tons of side quests. Just a great game.
    Your nutrition and workout program determines your success.

FL and NC crew. Lol @ living in PA. Just LOL.

Originally Posted by OT2000 View Post
    I am still playing Forbidden West and it just keeps getting better. Better weapons, machines etc. tons of side quests. Just a great game.

Das it meng, Das it.

Months later and I'm still in Forbidden West depression. I just want to go back to the world and play it again, nothing is filling the void.

Will be playing TLOU part 1 fairly soon, my friend just finished it and is practically giving me her copy. Feelsgoodman. She doesn't have much time for gaming anymore but she was a huge fan of the OG game and got mad when i told her I wasn't buying it put of principle lol.

I have so much chit to play though, but she's waiting patiently to hear my impressions so I'll try to squeeze it in before Ragnarok.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Will be playing TLOU part 1 fairly soon, my friend just finished it and is practically giving me her copy. Feelsgoodman. She doesn't have much time for gaming anymore but she was a huge fan of the OG game and got mad when i told her I wasn't buying it put of principle lol.

I have so much chit to play though, but she's waiting patiently to hear my impressions so I'll try to squeeze it in before Ragnarok.
    She shouldn't allow you to have it.

InB4 Coal's "The Last of Us is the best game ever made and I am donating an extra $10k to Naughty Dog for blessing me with this experience"

Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    She shouldn't allow you to have it.

InB4 Coal's "The Last of Us is the best game ever made and I am donating an extra $10k to Naughty Dog for blessing me with this experience"
    Wins all round brah, I don't have to pay for it and I get to play the best version of mgftps GOAT game before he do. Das it mane, 5D Chess in this ps5 thread. I finally know what it's like to be freeburner big brain spaced out on the highest grade of herbs while clowning on all you fools.

On the real though I was always excited to play it but was just waiting for Christmas sale. Best part is I could play this within the next couple months and then buy part 2 on sale.

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Final fantasy vii remake is up there

And I appreciate it more than I did the og 2 disc version in 97. I was banging a lot of girls, working on my car, and always conditioning or brushing my gorgeous head of hair at the time though. But I played it in between. Still recent release is a 10/10.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Final fantasy vii remake is up there

And I appreciate it more than I did the og 2 disc version in 97. I was banging a lot of girls, working on my car, and always conditioning or brushing my gorgeous head of hair at the time though. But I played it in between. Still recent release is a 10/10.
    I wouldn't say it's a 10. My gripes off the top of my head:

Spoiler!

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Bless your friend.

I would have negged you on spread had you decided to play tlou ps4 version for free .... tlou1 remake is honestly so fukkin good that it's well worth the 70 imo. The graphics, new cutscene animations and fidelity is well worth the price of admission for one of the best games of all time ... I cant even imagine anyone preferring the ps4 remastered version now that remake is out. It is a night and day difference.

I wouldn't say it's a 10. My gripes off the top of my head:

It's a 9/10 based on Tifa alone.

Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    Bless your friend.

I would have negged you on spread had you decided to play tlou ps4 version for free .... tlou1 remake is honestly so fukkin good that it's well worth the 70 imo. The graphics, new cutscene animations and fidelity is well worth the price of admission for one of the best games of all time ... I cant even imagine anyone preferring the ps4 remastered version now that remake is out. It is a night and day difference.

It's a 9/10 based on Tifa alone.
    Yeah she's a sweetheart for sure. We buy all kinds of expensive chit for each other but I appreciate the thought more than anything. She knew I wanted to play it but not at that price.

I'm sure TLOUp1 will be hella worth it for the price since it's new for me but I didn't want to add to sales out of principle. Should have been 40-50 or 70 packaged with TLOU2 would have been great.

I just started RE8 Village to look at the graphics at the opening while walking around the house and it looks so fuking good. I would be shocked if TLOU part 1 looks any better.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah she's a sweetheart for sure. We buy all kinds of expensive chit for each other but I appreciate the thought more than anything. She knew I wanted to play it but not at that price.

I'm sure TLOUp1 will be hella worth it for the price since it's new for me but I didn't want to add to sales out of principle. Should have been 40-50 or 70 packaged with TLOU2 would have been great.

I just started RE8 Village to look at the graphics at the opening while walking around the house and it looks so fuking good. I would be shocked if TLOU part 1 looks any better.
    Pics?

RE8 has some gorgeous locations with stellar lighting and material work especially in-door settings, but the game kinda loses that when you step outdoors... But I think overall package tlou 1 looks way better especially in terms of facial animations, and character models and particle details.

Page 128 of 183 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 178 ... LastLast