Page 1 of 183 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

***** Official PS4/PS5 Discussion ***** Where The Greatest Play Edition

Last thread was getting too long. Time for a fresh start.

PS5 Announced For Holiday Season 2020

https://play.st/35hhcYI:

Since we originally unveiled our next-generation console in April, we know that there’s been a lot of excitement and interest in hearing more about what the future of games will bring. Today I’m proud to share that our next-generation console will be called PlayStation 5, and we’ll be launching in time for Holiday 2020.
    These updates may not be a huge surprise, but we wanted to confirm them for our PlayStation fans, as we start to reveal additional details about our vision for the next generation. WIRED magazine covered these updates and more in a story that posted this morning.
    The “more” refers to something I’m quite excited about – a preview of the new controller that will ship with PlayStation 5. One of our goals with the next generation is to deepen the feeling of immersion when you play games, and we had the opportunity with our new controller to reimagine how the sense of touch can add to that immersion.
    To that end, there are two key innovations with the PlayStation 5’s new controller. First, we’re adopting haptic feedback to replace the “rumble” technology found in controllers since the 5th generation of consoles. With haptics, you truly feel a broader range of feedback, so crashing into a wall in a race car feels much different than making a tackle on the football field. You can even get a sense for a variety of textures when running through fields of grass or plodding through mud.
    The second innovation is something we call adaptive triggers, which have been incorporated into the trigger buttons (L2/R2). Developers can program the resistance of the triggers so that you feel the tactile sensation of drawing a bow and arrow or accelerating an off-road vehicle through rocky terrain. In combination with the haptics, this can produce a powerful experience that better simulates various actions. Game creators have started to receive early versions of the new controller, and we can’t wait to see where their imagination goes with these new features at their disposal.
    While there’s much more to share about PlayStation 5 in the year ahead, we have plenty of blockbuster experiences coming your way on PS4, including Death Stranding, The Last of Us Part II, and Ghost of Tsushima. I’d like to thank all PlayStation fans for continuing the journey with us, as we embark on the future of games.
    Some Must Play PS4 Games

God of War
    The Last Of Us: Remastered
    Marvel’s Spider-Man
    Bloodborne
    Horizon: Zero Dawn
    Ratchet and Clank
    Days Gone
    Uncharted 4/Lost Legacy

Upcoming PS4 titles

Ghost of Tsushima (TBA release date

The Last of Us Part II (February 21, 2020)

Death Stranding (November 8, 2019)

Sly Cooper V

Spoiler!

Useful Links:

US Playstation Blog: http://blog.us.playstation.com/
    EU Playstation Blog: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/
    PSN Store: http://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/
    US - Current PS+ Lineup: http://us.playstation.com/playstation-plus/
    EU - Current PS+ Lineup: http://uk.playstation.com/playstatio...gamecollection
    Asia - Current PS+ Lineup: http://asia.playstation.com/my/en/ps...#currentOffers
    All Time NA PS+ List: http://www.reddit.com/r/PlayStationP...ki/list/fullna
    All Time EU PS+ List: http://www.reddit.com/r/PlayStationP...ki/list/fulleu
    Yosp/Shuhei Yoshida Twitter [President of Worldwide Studios, Sony Computer Entertainment]: http://twitter.com/yosp
    Naughty Dog on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Naughty_Dog

Last Threads:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=163593991
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...77731&page=299
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=156534673
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=148764073
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=166788901

E-Go has a small wee wee
    Last edited by Deathstroke; 10-09-2019 at 05:36 AM.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    first. will be taking the week off when i know the exact date it launches
    "I dont mean bitch in a disrespectful way, I mean bitch as a general term for women" Kratos, son of Zues
    PC+Xbox1+PS4+WiiU true master race. Can't we all get along?
    ***Tom Clancy's: The Division "Kill all betas"/Survival of the Fittest*** Crew
    I will take your stuff in darkzone even if you are my friend, deal with it.

Tnel is a pig bottom GhenghisPWN's Avatar
    GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    2nd. Days Gone really that good? I thought it was mediocre based on reviews?
    Union Strong. Workers are stronger together.
    The GOP is a criminal organization who despises the middle class and working poor. Name one policy they have pushed for that increased worker pay, union strength, or worker influence in a corporation.

Bernie 2020

Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GhenghisPWN View Post
    i thought it was good. i liked the story, gameplay is decent as well.
    "I dont mean bitch in a disrespectful way, I mean bitch as a general term for women" Kratos, son of Zues
    PC+Xbox1+PS4+WiiU true master race. Can't we all get along?
    ***Tom Clancy's: The Division "Kill all betas"/Survival of the Fittest*** Crew
    I will take your stuff in darkzone even if you are my friend, deal with it.

E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP listens to Cher.

Originally Posted by GhenghisPWN View Post
    Yeah, i really liked it. Music was top notch. Gameplay was pretty good. Wasn't repetitive like most open world games
    PSN E-Go

Hold The Line
    Love Isn't Always On Time.

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    In to win... PS5 for Christmas..... next year.
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I didn’t think much of days gone when I saw game spots review but it turned into one of the best damn games I played this gen. The combat is very good, story Is decent and it’s it’s a good 80 hours if you don’t skip the cutscenes. And it plays like a cinematic drama in typical Sony fashion.
    Currently playing days gone and left behind which I played through this year with the nephew, but I want to get the trophies for those on my account.

Originally Posted by E-Go View Post
    OP listens to Cher.

Yeah, i really liked it. Music was top notch. Gameplay was pretty good. Wasn't repetitive like most open world games
    And 2pac and iron maiden are his top 2 goat musicians.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Criollo View Post
    first. will be taking the week off when i know the exact date it launches
    Only one week? ... Long Term Disability Master Race bere

kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    I didn’t think much of days gone when I saw game spots review but it turned into one of the best damn games I played this gen. The combat is very good, story Is decent and it’s it’s a good 80 hours if you don’t skip the cutscenes. And it plays like a cinematic drama in typical Sony fashion.
    Currently playing days gone and left behind which I played through this year with the nephew, but I want to get the trophies for those on my account.
    Days Gone is my undisputed most underrated game of the last 5 years, I absolutely loved it, I could not put it down.

E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol, its not 80 hours. Its plenty long though
    PSN E-Go

Hold The Line

butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    gaybois crew
    pm me ur pics and ill rep u haha jk no homo lol haha no but srsly pls pm me ur pics haha just glutes and maybe face haha no homo again lol just kidding kinda not rly lol pls send them

MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Oh damn, first page. I also consider the Fall and Winter months the best time to game. Gets dark at 430, cold and snowy outside, might as well stay inside and play a nice single player story.

So who's getting dat dere Cyberpunk 2077 on day one?

iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    (because between Netflix, hbo now, Spotify, PlayStation plus, wwe network, ufc fight pass, Amazon prime, espn+ I cannot afford youtube red on top of all that!
    Damn, how much does all that cost you a month?
    Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

Originally Posted by MikeLowrrrey View Post
    Oh damn, first page. I also consider the Fall and Winter months the best time to game. Gets dark at 430, cold and snowy outside, might as well stay inside and play a nice single player story.

I watched “always be my maybe” on Netflix and it hyped me up for more Keanu Reeves. I’m getting cyberpunk 2077 day one.

I forgot how to multi quote so

butwho: send em’ my way, butty! (No homo)

Ego: it’s that long on normal difficulty without skipping cutscenes and you search every human corpse iirc.

Iloveus: I’ve been having to skimp on it. Instead of Netflix 4K/4 different devices plan... I get the lowest possible plan for every thing. I can’t skimp on food and pet care so I do what I can on entertainment.
    I don’t use Hulu either and I dropped the nhl network whatever because I tried following it then I lost interest.

2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In on 1st page. Next gen graphics gon be so gud
    R.I.P Greg Plitt
    Texas Crew

Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    probably going to be november, just like the ps3 and ps4

how is cyberpunk not under upcoming titles?

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Lastro View Post
    probably going to be november, just like the ps3 and ps4

how is cyberpunk not under upcoming titles?
    What is cyberpunk?

R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MikeLowrrrey View Post

What kind of fuking animal isn't?

farmguru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) farmguru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) farmguru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) farmguru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) farmguru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) farmguru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) farmguru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) farmguru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) farmguru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) farmguru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) farmguru is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    looking forward to play Aquanox Deep Descent
    Lowest prices for sports products go site http://bestprice.mytestopay.com

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hello peasants. Looking forward to play exclusives on the greatest console of all time while I play all the other games on my new masterace gaming pc hehe kkthxbai.
    Sig line can't be a novel

Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
    Forcibly vaxxed crew
    Lockdown crew
    Curfew crew
    Doesn't take daily outdoor hour exercise because cops everywhere crew
    Can't visit local family but can walk the isles of Woolies with 200 other shoppers crew
    Ap6 crew

Originally Posted by R3L3NTL3SS View Post
    What kind of fuking animal isn't?
    This

I didn’t include cyberpunk in the upcoming titles as it’s going to be a multi platform release, but the dev says it isn’t possible on Switch. I was thinking exclusives to PS4.
    Also I had a red tail boa around my enter body as I made this thread and I think I did pretty good considering.

Red tail boas 10 feet in length but stay very slim. Not huge in width like the ones I’m used to handling.

Actually the long skinny ones pack worst bite like amazon tree boas which I will never get again.

Also a mod requested I make this thread, I was hoping for reps from said mod in return... What a dick!

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    In.

CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    will most likely stick with Sony and go PS5 next gen.

Still haven't forgiven Microsoft.
    "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me." - Psalm 23

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

Originally Posted by CalmWind View Post
    will most likely stick with Sony and go PS5 next gen.

Still haven't forgiven Microsoft.
    For?

Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    For?
    homosexuality probably
    PSN E-Go

Hold The Line

CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    For?
    back during the XBOX 360-PS3 era, both companies were announcing their next gen consoles, PS4/Xbox One.

Microsoft had the most unlikeable scum on the planet handling their next gen Xbox One. Microsoft kept pushing "Always online" which meant you couldn't login and play your games unless you were online at least once a day, even if the game was single player. This meant you couldn't take your XBOX with you on trips because if you have no internet, your xbox would brick itself.

They were pushing for draconian DRM protections, and you would be unable to give your games away, lend a game to a friend, or sell your games to someone else (physical copies). They also forced the KINECT microphone + camera to come attached with every XBOX One, and if you took it off, the xbox wouldn't work. This was a privacy issue for a lot of people, if you know anything about how easy it is to hack a console. They also had some other stuff that was bad that I forget now.

when people complained, including me, to microsoft, this dude in charge went on twitter or whatever it was, and told us "Oh well stfu" basically.

We thought the gaming industry was gonna be changed forever, for the worse, because of these *******s.

Then Sony came and did their PS4 announcement. No crazy DRM. You can sell/give away your games like you always could in past, you didn't have to stay online to play your games offline or use your console. etc and etc.. basically SONY saved the industry.

Because of the PS4, then microsoft had to go back and change all the evil **** they were trying to do

so, I went from owning an Xbox 360 AND a PS3 to now just owning a PS4 and soon to be PS5 and not touching an Xbox again for the foreseeable future.

I will forever be loyal to Sony for stopping Microsoft.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWSIFh8ICaA
    Last edited by CalmWind; 10-13-2019 at 10:03 AM.
    "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me." - Psalm 23

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

Originally Posted by CalmWind View Post
    back during the XBOX 360-PS3 era, both companies were announcing their next gen consoles, PS4/Xbox One.

Microsoft had the most unlikeable scum on the planet handling their next gen Xbox One. Microsoft kept pushing "Always online" which meant you couldn't login and play your games unless you were online at least once a day, even if the game was single player. This meant you couldn't take your XBOX with you on trips because if you have no internet, your xbox would brick itself.

They were pushing for draconian DRM protections, and you would be unable to give your games away, lend a game to a friend, or sell your games to someone else (physical copies). They also forced the KINECT microphone + camera to come attached with every XBOX One, and if you took it off, the xbox wouldn't work. This was a privacy issue for a lot of people, if you know anything about how easy it is to hack a console. They also had some other stuff that was bad that I forget now.

when people complained, including me, to microsoft, this dude in charge went on twitter or whatever it was, and told us "Oh well stfu" basically.

We thought the gaming industry was gonna be changed forever, for the worse, because of these *******s.

Then Sony came and did their PS4 announcement. No crazy DRM. You can sell/give away your games like you always could in past, you didn't have to stay online to play your games offline or use your console. etc and etc.. basically SONY saved the industry.

Because of the PS4, then microsoft had to go back and change all the evil **** they were trying to do

so, I went from owning an Xbox 360 AND a PS3 to now just owning a PS4 and soon to be PS5 and not touching an Xbox again for the foreseeable future.

I will forever be loyal to Sony for stopping Microsoft.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWSIFh8ICaA
    I was big on Xbox last gen, my PS3 was so unused I had to create a new account when I got my PS4 because I couldn't even figure out what email account I used. Now I was never really that butthurt over the whole DRM thing. But it did bother me how it seemed the majority of their development for this gen was spent on trying to make the Xbox an all-in-one multimedia player, the kinect **** where at launch it had to be running and eating system resources, and hook up your TV through it, etc. They should've just focused on games, any poverty smart TV can do it all these days, like I need to be in a Xbox party with my friends watching some fawking TV show, dancing in front of my kinect, lol, Xbox was always the more mature system and then they made features catering to autistic children. But I want my gaming system to play games, even kinda irked me how you could earn achievements for watching TV, lol wtf? Here is some "gamerscore" for being fat and watching TV, not playing games, lol.

Oh yea, and then they stopped making good games too, that's the big thing. Xbox hasn't had a single must play exclusive this gen IMO, a few great games, but even those are rare. Compared to the SIE lineup, just LOL@ anyone who didn't go Playstation this gen. I am pretty much a lock for PS5 on launch day because of this unless some shocking news awaits us before launch of the MS and Sony systems.

I was big on Xbox last gen, my PS3 was so unused I had to create a new account when I got my PS4 because I couldn't even figure out what email account I used. Now I was never really that butthurt over the whole DRM thing. But it did bother me how it seemed the majority of their development for this gen was spent on trying to make the Xbox an all-in-one multimedia player, the kinect **** where at launch it had to be running and eating system resources, and hook up your TV through it, etc. They should've just focused on games, any poverty smart TV can do it all these days, like I need to be in a Xbox party with my friends watching some fawking TV show, dancing in front of my kinect, lol, Xbox was always the more mature system and then they made features catering to autistic children. But I want my gaming system to play games, even kinda irked me how you could earn achievements for watching TV, lol wtf? Here is some "gamerscore" for being fat and watching TV, not playing games, lol.

Oh yea, and then they stopped making good games too, that's the big thing. Xbox hasn't had a single must play exclusive this gen IMO, a few great games, but even those are rare. Compared to the SIE lineup, just LOL@ anyone who didn't go Playstation this gen. I am pretty much a lock for PS5 on launch day because of this unless some shocking news awaits us before launch of the MS and Sony systems.
    Yeah the 360 had a good run. Some great games on that console, and the Xbox Live at the time was better than PS Plus.

but thats all changed.

honestly, all that stuff you listed makes a man scratch his head, wtf was microsoft thinking.

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.