Thread: Please Help!

Registered User user0DEXIA4CSYC's Avatar
    user0DEXIA4CSYC is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Please Help!

Hey guys and gals, hows it going? I'm going to cut stright to the point with this. My son was recently diagnosed with Autism and the doctor belive he is going to be non-verbal. I realize he is going to havd it tough all of his life and am going to fight for everything he wants to do. At this point your thinking what does this have to do with losing weight? I am 390 and morbidly obese. One of my dreams has always been to compete in a bodybuilding show abd win. I'm not sure if this is possible but I want to give it my all. Not for myself but my son. I want to show him whatever he wants to do he can do it just need to put the work in. This is where I hope the community can help. All my life I have been inactive and had crappy nutrition. I have no idea where to start or what to do. I'm ready to put in the work just need guidance. I plan to start this journey on 9-16-19 just because we are going on vacation and want to enjoy it to the fullest. I'm not sure what else is need to be known but feel free to ask anything I'm a open book. If your reading to this point I will say thank you and hope to hear from you.
    Last edited by user0DEXIA4CSYC; 10-08-2019 at 07:47 PM.

Harsh Truth Distributor xsquid99's Avatar
    xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't cross post the same topic on different forums.

I recommend you start by reading this: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=165843261

Read it as many times as you have to for it to sink in, and follow all the links provided in that thread and read those as well.
    Fitness/Weightlifting/Bodybuilding YouTuber's that you should be watching if you aren't:

Eric Helms/Team3DMJ: https://www.youtube.com/user/Team3DMJ
    Jeff Nippard: https://www.youtube.com/user/icecream4PRs
    Alan Thrall: https://www.youtube.com/user/athrall7
    Omar Isuf: https://www.youtube.com/user/OmarIsuf

Registered User user0DEXIA4CSYC's Avatar
    user0DEXIA4CSYC is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sorry about that. Thanks for the link. Should i deleate my other posts?

BlueSL is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by user0DEXIA4CSYC View Post
    Hey guys and gals, hows it going? I'm going to cut stright to the point with this. My son was recently diagnosed with Autism and the doctor belive he is going to be non-verbal. I realize he is going to havd it tough all of his life and am going to fight for everything he wants to do. At this point your thinking what does this have to do with losing weight? I am 390 and morbidly obese. One of my dreams has always been to compete in a bodybuilding show abd win. I'm not sure if this is possible but I want to give it my all. Not for myself but my son. I want to show him whatever he wants to do he can do it just need to put the work in. This is where I hope the community can help. All my life I have been inactive and had crappy nutrition. I have no idea where to start or what to do. I'm ready to put in the work just need guidance. I plan to start this journey on 9-16-19 just because we are going on vacation and want to enjoy it to the fullest. I'm not sure what else is need to be known but feel free to ask anything I'm a open book. If your reading to this point I will say thank you and hope to hear from you.
    First thing you have to do is believe that you can get there then you can plan your journey.
    This wont be easy, but the more you want it, the quicker you can get there. If you're following a program, then any extra effort will get you where you want to be quicker.
    Just remember that CONSISTENCY is the key.
    Set goals for yourself. eg. to reach a specific weight by a certain date. Then set another one once you've achieved that.
    If you're walking/running a certain distance, time it then try to improve on that time.
    There are answers for "how to do it" everywhere. But it all depends on you to have to mentality to keep going.

I hope that you accomplish what you're going for. Nothing is impossible.