theboss88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry Knee pain on the inside of my knee

Hi all,

I find myself getting knee pain anytime I do deadlifts, lunges, hiit the pain comes back on the inside of my knee but goes away, I believe i need to work on strengthening my glutes and working on my flexibility to stop this pain.

Today my knee feels fine since it's been 2 weeks since i did any form of leg training, do you guys think i should focus on doing the full workout but with light weights for the whole week and continue to gradually increase the weights? I really want to do compoud 3 days a week instead of upper-body and cardio, my goal is to lose fat so a compound workout is crucial.

Thoughts?

Registered User ProgrammerHunch's Avatar
    ProgrammerHunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProgrammerHunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProgrammerHunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProgrammerHunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProgrammerHunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProgrammerHunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProgrammerHunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProgrammerHunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProgrammerHunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProgrammerHunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProgrammerHunch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Is there pain under the kneecap? Or is it completely off to the medial side of the front of the knee?

If these lifts are really bothering your knees then you either need to stop doing them or modify them so they aren't causing you pain.

oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Go light and see what’s up. If the pain comes back do yourself a favor and get an mri
    I get a tax deduction just by hanging out here

More reps, no texts