Thread: Mentally Fit.

samsom36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Mentally Fit.

I love working out and want to remain mentally fit. I realize that my mental fitness is just as important. Need advice.
    Samsom36.

Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100)

Talking

Yes !!! I Personally believe that mental health is equally or I can say more important than physical health for the complete well-being of every person. Hope you will agree with me whenever you will see my post .

my non-edited 'before'pic etet1919's Avatar
    etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by samsom36 View Post
    I love working out and want to remain mentally fit. I realize that my mental fitness is just as important. Need advice.
    That fact that you "love working out" means you are deriving a sense of emotional and physical wellbeing from the activities you are currently doing. Keep it up if you are feeling satisfied with both of these benefits (e.g; good endorphins increased, positive and objective body image, self-confidence).

Regular cardio conditioning, in my experience, not only helps improve mood and overall energy levels, but also a clarity, focus and sharpness in cognitive fitness...In other words, it is just as functional for daily life as hard weight training, IMHO. The basic idea is to know your individual needs and how to prioritize them, in order to accomplish both short-term and long-term goals
    Fact: My first-generation uncle was a boxer who fought Sugar Ray Robinson! He also fought in the war, sacrificing the career he deeply loved, so people could have the right to freedom.

Let's show RESPECT for the POLICE and ALL FIRST RESPONDERS by helping to keep THEM SAFE AND SOUND, and thereby able to PROTECT US!

safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Healthy body healthy mind. Physical fitness equals higher self esteem, endorphins from working out , also when working out you are solely focusing on what you are doing which gives you the same benefits of meditation which is essentially focusing on one thing at a time

Jeremy29j is not very well liked. (-100) Jeremy29j is not very well liked. (-100) Jeremy29j is not very well liked. (-100) Jeremy29j is not very well liked. (-100) Jeremy29j is not very well liked. (-100) Jeremy29j is not very well liked. (-100) Jeremy29j is not very well liked. (-100) Jeremy29j is not very well liked. (-100) Jeremy29j is not very well liked. (-100) Jeremy29j is not very well liked. (-100) Jeremy29j is not very well liked. (-100)
    Thats wise and true, as those once said, a healthy mind and healthy body always coexist together. I realized however that a healthy mind is most important. If your mind is clear, organized and not easily distracted, you will plan far better and reach your goals what they are, financial, physical or personal. the secret is in the mind.. always!

nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Healthy mind is important as well as a healthy body. I've met plenty of people at the gym that focus on one to the extent of ignoring the other. You can have the best body in the world and terrible mental health.
    "We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot." Eleanor Roosevelt

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by nitefeatherz View Post
    Healthy mind is important as well as a healthy body. I've met plenty of people at the gym that focus on one to the extent of ignoring the other. You can have the best body in the world and terrible mental health.
    That’s true. To the contrary, though, I believe that most of us cannot perform at our mental peak unless our physical fitness is also on point. The Ancient Greeks were aware of this, which is why their gymnasiums included philosophy as well as athletics.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

pantanovera is not very well liked. (-100) pantanovera is not very well liked. (-100) pantanovera is not very well liked. (-100) pantanovera is not very well liked. (-100) pantanovera is not very well liked. (-100) pantanovera is not very well liked. (-100) pantanovera is not very well liked. (-100) pantanovera is not very well liked. (-100) pantanovera is not very well liked. (-100) pantanovera is not very well liked. (-100) pantanovera is not very well liked. (-100)
    Yeah...being mentally fit is really important for everything not only for bodybuilding purposes. When we feel positive, calm and happy, we can do best whatever we are doing

curatedloft is not very well liked. (-100) curatedloft is not very well liked. (-100) curatedloft is not very well liked. (-100) curatedloft is not very well liked. (-100) curatedloft is not very well liked. (-100) curatedloft is not very well liked. (-100) curatedloft is not very well liked. (-100) curatedloft is not very well liked. (-100) curatedloft is not very well liked. (-100) curatedloft is not very well liked. (-100) curatedloft is not very well liked. (-100)
    Hello, I"m also new here and glad to be a part of this forum. Great to hear you value mental fitness as much as physical! Prioritize self-care, practice mindfulness, stay socially connected & seek professional help if needed. I’m looking forward to knowing something or sharing something about Psychologist in Sarasota.

Thank You