techmitch23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Vertical Climbers indoors are they worth it?

Hi, I don't have time to go to the gym. Most of my time is spent at home with the kids. Trying to squeeze in to do some workouts and this time I would like to get a Vertical Climber. Is this worth it and would it give a balanced whole body workout?

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    By workout you mean cardio right?
    You won't develop much muscle doing a versa climber and eventually the body will become use to it and the benefits will be less.
    While it works many muscles at once its main function is not to build muscle.
    It's good to rotate these type of things.
    A good workout for indoors if you don't have weights are TRX type straps that hook up in a door jam.
    I use life line straps.
    You can easily set up circuit training with them and hit the whole body in a short amount of time.

techmitch23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi, yes something I can explore as well. I haven't tried anything like that before. I'm just used to the stationary machine types. What site could you recommend for the TRX exercises?