Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

PRO WHEY ISOLATE
    Chocolate Lava Cake

This is the last item in my current XTend stack.
    I believe I covered all the other items.
    To begin with, here are some pictures.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*** mixed with spoon (water) ***

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*** mixed in shaker cup (water) ***

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*** mixed in shaker cup (skim milk)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*** mixed in NutriBullet (skim milk)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*** nutrition information ***

Do you like dark chocolate? If you do, you will LOVE this flavor! I don't think I ever had such a delicious chocolate flavor before. I don't really know what "chocolate lava cake" is supposed to taste like, but this flavor is amazing. Even mixed in water alone, it will taste beyond expectation - it'll taste like melted dark chocolate mixed in milk. If you never tried this before, go ahead and buy it. You will not be disappointed. I am glad I bought this and I will buy it again for sure.

I mixed my first few servings with just water and a couple ice cubes in there. Mixed with a spoon, the powder will mix well and the shake will taste good, but there will be some left-over chunks in your glass like you can see in that first picture. I would suggest mixing this at least in a shaker cup - the best way is obviously in an electronic shaker/mixer. I used a NutriBullet and the shake was smooth and very tasty.

I tried different amounts of water and found that for my taste, the best shake was at 2 scoops + 15oz water. This made for a thicker shake and I really enjoyed it. I also tried this with skim milk and loved it. I'll just use water for most of my shakes moving forward. This powder is very flavorful and I won't have to take the extra calories in.

I didn't try any recipes with this and will probably not try any, unless I buy more of this powder. When I try recipes with a new protein powder, I sometimes lose a few scoops here and there, as each powder behaves differently in the microwave or the stove, so I will just use the rest of this tub for making shakes.

The label looks great. Clean profile, transparent label, great macros. You get 120 calories per scoop and a whooping 25g of Protein. The net Carbs are at only 2g per scoop, if you care for that sort of thing. Love the profile.

Bought this for $23 with free shipping. That brings each scoop at $1. Can't beat that. Worth every penny.

This is now one of my favorite proteins to have on my shelf. I don't have a lot of variety, but this one is sure to be there on a regular basis.

I have no problem giving this a 10/10 in the store on all accounts.
    Thanks for reading my review.

alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I loved this one too. My favorite chocolate flavor right now because it is rich and full of flavor. Great review!
    Don't wish for it, work for it! "One More"

NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by alicat32 View Post
    I loved this one too. My favorite chocolate flavor right now because it is rich and full of flavor. Great review!
    Thanks.
    "Rich and full of flavor" is definitely very accurate.
    Had two scoops this evening.
    Mixed in a shaker cup with 15oz of water and a couple ice cubes.
    Happiness!

IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    both vanilla and chocolate xtend pro definitely come across as rich and full of flavor. for "basic" flavors, both were well done. i always keep vanilla and chocolate stocked up in my stack.
    ••• Xtend Representative •••

⇒Xtend Store Link <http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sv/sv.htm>

Originally Posted by IlliniTrack800m View Post
    both vanilla and chocolate xtend pro definitely come across as rich and full of flavor. for "basic" flavors, both were well done. i always keep vanilla and chocolate stocked up in my stack.
    Chocolate Lava Cake > Vanilla Ice Cream

for me anyways

Had the last couple scoops in this Chocolate tub last night.
    That was one of the tastiest flavors I have tried before.
    Ever.

Will buy again for sure.

aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good review. I think this is one of the best chocolate flavors on the market. Chocolate and vanilla might be "basic" and not as exciting as some of the exotic flavors but Xtend did a great job with both.

Originally Posted by aloosecannon View Post
    Good review. I think this is one of the best chocolate flavors on the market. Chocolate and vanilla might be "basic" and not as exciting as some of the exotic flavors but Xtend did a great job with both.
    Thanks.

I don't think I ever tried a dark chocolate flavored protein before. This one was amazing. It's all gone now

I believe Cellucor has a dark chocolate whey. I had a couple tubs in my shopping cart a while ago, and got busy doing something around the house, and then when I returned to my shopping cart the sale expired so I let the tubs go ... LOL

Maybe another time.

Started my morning with one scoop of the Lemon Lime Squeeze BCAA. This flavor is possibly my brand new most-favorite flavor from XTend, even though that Rainbow Sherber is quite a capable contender for that top spot

This powder mixes so well, I don't even need to mix it in a shaker mug.
    One scoop, a ton of water, mix with a spoon, dump some ice in there, done!

Very tasty!

Average Supplement User ScivationLead's Avatar
    ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This has me very excited about the Lemon Lime I have on the way!
    Nutrabolt Lead Company Rep

Originally Posted by ScivationLead View Post
    This has me very excited about the Lemon Lime I have on the way!
    My top two XTend BCAA flavors right now are the Rainbow Sherbet and the Lemon-Lime Squeeze. No question about it.

ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NoCarbsNoSugar View Post
    My top two XTend BCAA flavors right now are the Rainbow Sherbet and the Lemon-Lime Squeeze. No question about it.
    I'm still all about grape. Was one of my favorites from the start.

jk03413 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Extensive review. Thanks for the info, will have to try this!

I'm still all about grape. Was one of my favorites from the start.
    I forgot about Grape.
    I tried it and loved it.
    Too many flavors to remember

Have they changed the formula on the Grape as well?

Originally Posted by jk03413 View Post
    Extensive review. Thanks for the info, will have to try this!
    Thanks for reading my review.
    I recommend anything by XTend.
    You won't be dissapointed.

If you like dark chocolate, you can start with the Pro Chocolate Lava Cake.
    Oh man ...

Originally Posted by NoCarbsNoSugar View Post
    I forgot about Grape.
    I tried it and loved it.
    Too many flavors to remember

Have they changed the formula on the Grape as well?
    Just less artificial ingredients. I do not notice a flavor difference at all.

Just less artificial ingredients. I do not notice a flavor difference at all.
    Good to know 👍

IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm actually liking the shift to less artificial sweeteners/coloring. it's even bigger on the cellucor side with project clear evolution.
    ••• Xtend Representative •••

⇒Xtend Store Link <http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sv/sv.htm>

Originally Posted by IlliniTrack800m View Post
    I'm actually liking the shift to less artificial sweeteners/coloring. it's even bigger on the cellucor side with project clear evolution.
    Agreed.
    The only exception for me is the Blood Orange though ...
    The taste was sacrificed too much for the new ingredients in that one, in my opinion.