Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by alicat32 View Post
    Great review....all of this! I am on board with you ideas about the caffeine tabs. Being able to control the dose by splitting the tab would be great. I know, for me, that sometimes I need a little more or less, and using a whole tab is not always the best for me. I have a pill cutter, but a scored tab would be great.

How does that sound Scivation
    Thanks.

I know many companies that offer Caffeine tabs in a bottle, but none that offer a tab that dissolves quickly in water or a BCAA drink, and also one that is easily breakable into different serving sizes.

Maybe they’ll take the suggestion.
    Maybe it’s a silly idea.
    I don’t know though ... I was really thinking how handy this would be and different from your typical Caffeine tab.

I would definitely buy it.

NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by alicat32 View Post
    I really liked the OG Blood Orange better too. There is something about the new one that is a little off.

I am going to try Moonlight Mojito tonight. The ingredients look decent, except for the GABA. I am used to taking 1 gram, but that is because I have trouble sleeping, even while exhausted from the day.
    The new BO is not as good. In fact, it pales in comparison with the OG. My opinion, of course.

I don’t do well with GABA, so we’ll see what happens when I open the Moonlight Mojito tub.

Italian Blood Orange BCAA

No! Just No!

Where is my Blood Orange?
    Who took my Blood Orange away?
    Why did they take it away?

It was inevitable for me to review this flavor in comparison to the OG Blood Orange. No way around it. Had they named it something else, I would have come to it with a different expectation or perhaps no expectation at all, as if it were a flavor I had never tried before. Because the OG Blood Orange was sooooo good - it was my absolute most favorite flavor ever - the new Italian Blood Orange ruined it for me.

To be completely honest, I have no idea if the new flavor is a replacement for the OG flavor, because I can no longer see the old one in the store … if that is the case, it is my opinion that XTend took the best flavor the brand ever offered and made it average, because in comparison to the Blood Orange I knew before, this flavor is average at best.

I think I purchased some 10 tubs of the Blood Orange before. I went through all of them in just a few months and I also shared 2-3 tubs with some friends in here. That was the best tasting BCAA drink I ever had, hands down.

OK … rant is over.

I tried this in different water amounts.
    The best taste for me was at 2 scoops mixed in a large XTend shaker cup.

I did notice that the mix will CHANGE COLOR, about 30 minutes after you mix it ... below are two shots: the first one I took right after mixing the powder in, before driving to work, and the second one is about 40 minutes later on my desk at work. The color will change from an Orange to a Dark Pink. I didn't think to try and see if the taste changes as well.

Here's a couple more pictures ...

I simply could not rate this flavor fairly, because in my mind I am comparing the OG Blood Orange to this new flavor, and this new one is in an entirely different category than the original one. The best I can give it is a 6/10.

Apologies for my blunt honesty.
    Thanks for reading this review.

IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    we appreciate the honesty man. the flavor profile has more natural ingredients (less artificial) compared to before, which may impart a flavor that is different.
    ••• Xtend Representative •••

⇒Xtend Store Link <http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sv/sv.htm>

Originally Posted by IlliniTrack800m View Post
    we appreciate the honesty man. the flavor profile has more natural ingredients (less artificial) compared to before, which may impart a flavor that is different.
    I understand about the cleaner ingredients and I can appreciate that. The taste is just not the same though ... it's a wanna-be Blood Orange. They should have named it something else, in my opinion. I feel that most people who had the original flavor and loved it as much as I did would be disappointed.

A good parallel here is plant protein ... I tried a few different ones, and I know they offer a "cleaner" profile and most are easier on the stomach ... BUT they taste nothing like whey or an isolate. The idea of a protein shake is for it to taste good, at least for me. Otherwise I might as well have a platter of chicken and veggies, instead of a shake that tastes like cardboard.

The Italian Blood Orange does NOT taste like cardboard, but in comparison to the OG flavor, it pales. Sorry to say this again ... but they took the best BCAA flavor on the market, made it cleaner, and ended up with a bland/average flavor.

Eh, whatta ya gonna do ... it is what it is.
    I will certainly enjoy the rest of the tub.

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NoCarbsNoSugar View Post

Italian Blood Orange BCAA

No! Just No!

Where is my Blood Orange?
    Who took my Blood Orange away?
    Why did they take it away?

It was inevitable for me to review this flavor in comparison to the OG Blood Orange. No way around it. Had they named it something else, I would have come to it with a different expectation or perhaps no expectation at all, as if it were a flavor I had never tried before. Because the OG Blood Orange was sooooo good - it was my absolute most favorite flavor ever - the new Italian Blood Orange ruined it for me.

To be completely honest, I have no idea if the new flavor is a replacement for the OG flavor, because I can no longer see the old one in the store … if that is the case, it is my opinion that XTend took the best flavor the brand ever offered and made it average, because in comparison to the Blood Orange I knew before, this flavor is average at best.

I think I purchased some 10 tubs of the Blood Orange before. I went through all of them in just a few months and I also shared 2-3 tubs with some friends in here. That was the best tasting BCAA drink I ever had, hands down.

OK … rant is over.

I tried this in different water amounts.
    The best taste for me was at 2 scoops mixed in a large XTend shaker cup.

I did notice that the mix will CHANGE COLOR, about 30 minutes after you mix it ... below are two shots: the first one I took right after mixing the powder in, before driving to work, and the second one is about 40 minutes later on my desk at work. The color will change from an Orange to a Dark Pink. I didn't think to try and see if the taste changes as well.

Here's a couple more pictures ...

I simply could not rate this flavor fairly, because in my mind I am comparing the OG Blood Orange to this new flavor, and this new one is in an entirely different category than the original one. The best I can give it is a 6/10.

Apologies for my blunt honesty.
    Thanks for reading this review.
    I never tried the Blood Orange but I totally agree if they weren't going to use the same ingredients
    as the Blood Orange then they should have renamed the flavor because like yourself I know there
    are many who raved how GOOD this flavor was so they too will probably be in for a disappointment
    thinking it's going to taste like the original flavor.

Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    I never tried the Blood Orange but I totally agree if they weren't going to use the same ingredients
    as the Blood Orange then they should have renamed the flavor because like yourself I know there
    are many who raved how GOOD this flavor was so they too will probably be in for a disappointment
    thinking it's going to taste like the original flavor.
    Not trying to trash on the product at all. Just being honest.

Sales are the best indicator of customer feedback though ... if sales of this flavor stay the same for a year or two, then it’s all good. I personally think sales will go down big time for this flavor, just because people would expect the old flavor. I, for one, won’t buy this flavor again.

Average Supplement User ScivationLead's Avatar
    ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think Blood Orange suffered the most from the transition to more natural ingredients. Thankfully, some of the new flavors make up for it!
    Nutrabolt Lead Company Rep

Originally Posted by ScivationLead View Post
    Thankfully, some of the new flavors make up for it!
    That is for sure!

I don't know how new the Lemon Lime Squeeze is because I bought it for the first time now, and I can't wait to open it up later this week.

Moonlight Mojito BCAA

Moonlight Mojito BCAA is a brand new product from XTend, and I am thankful for having had the privilege of trying it out as soon as it came out. A big Thank You to team XTend for sending this out for me to try.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BACKGROUND
    I have never tried a sleeping-aid product before, not that I can remember. During the school year, I am usually so tired that it is never a struggle to fall asleep or stay asleep. I can basically just lay down on a couch at any time of the day, and I will be out in less than a minute. For this reason, I had to wait a little while until I had at least two days when I was less tired, in order to see the real effects of this product. I did find two such days, though they were not consecutive.

USAGE
    I was off from work on Columbus Day, so I used 1 scoop at the end of that day. I was not tired at all that evening, so it was a great day for the first scoop. I had the second scoop two days later. It had been a very busy day and I was tired at the end of the day, but I did not want to wait too long to post the review, so I had my second serving then.

MIXTURE
    The powder is very fine and it looks very clean. I mixed my first scoop in 8oz of filtered water, as suggested on the label. The second serving was mixed in ~15oz of filtered water. Both mixtures were a bit foggy and there was lots of foam. Do not expect a clear drink, and don’t let the foam bother you! The foam will actually not go away, so don’t be too picky about that, either … It’s a bit silly, in my opinion, when people expect every single supplement mixture to look the same. This is simply not a clear drink, so just take it as it is. I actually like the way this looks in the glass. I had no issue with the mixability, color, and the foam at the top. Most people would probably mix this in a shaker cup anyways. I mixed mine with a spoon in a glass.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TASTE/TEXTURE
    I don’t drink alcoholic beverages, so I had no expectation for this flavor, nor a comparison taste in my mind. I would describe it as a delicious mixture of some Lime and Mint flavors. The texture is a bit starchy, and I liked that. I did like this drink a lot. It was very tasty and quite refreshing. I liked it better with more water in there, too. The 15oz seemed like the best amount of water for 1 scoop, for my taste anyways. I will probably try this with HOT WATER one night … bad idea??? … so it’ll be like a tall glass of Lime/Mint tea before bed. If I ever do, I’ll get back in here and report on it. I never mixed a BCAA powder in hot water, so I’m curious to see how the powder behaves in there and how the drink tastes. Overall, I am very happy with the taste/texture.

SLEEPING-AID INGREDIENTS
    Besides the typical BCAA ingredients from XTend that we are all familiar with, the Moonlight Mojito offers three additional ones for helping with calmness and the quality of your sleep. The three ingredients are L-Theanine, GABA, and Melatonin.

Each scoop offers 200mg of L-Theanine. This is often used in pre-workouts to tame higher amounts of Caffeine. There is also 100mg GABA per scoop. I had at least 1-2 products before that had GABA in there, and my stomach was not happy with it. There were no stomach issues with this product, so now I am not sure it was the GABA alone that caused the discomfort before. I just don’t know. Each scoop offers 1.5mg of Melatonin, which I know to be a very common ingredient for sleeping-aid products.

EFFICIENCY
    After having two servings of this two nights apart, I would describe my experience as follows:

• took 1 scoop 30 minutes before bed
    • hint of “sleepy eyes” within 15 minutes
    • felt sluggish/lethargic within 30 minutes
    • went to bed 30 minutes after taking supplement
    • deep sleep, feeling of being well rested
    • woke up in the night to use bathroom – felt well rested
    • woke up in the morning and felt well rested
    • had “sleepy eyes” feeling in the morning

The first night I slept from 12AM until 9AM and the second night I used this I slept from 12AM until 6AM. My first night felt much better, and I think that was because I slept more hours … duh … and I also took the supplement on an empty stomach at the latter end of a 36hour fast, so I am sure the ingredients had a more accented effect on me. If you don’t eat a late dinner, and I usually do not, this will certainly be more efficient because of an empty stomach. That was my experience anyways.

*** I would say that the only sort of negative effect I experienced with this supplement so far was having “sleepy eyes” in the morning … don’t exactly know why. You know, when you stay up for New Year’s and go to bed at 6AM, and then you wake up in the afternoon and your eyes are all “sleepy”…? There was also a little bit of a sting behind my eyelids. That happened especially the first night, and it was still a thing the second time around. ***

PRICE
    This sells for about $1/scoop. Considering it’s a BCAA product to begin with PLUS the added benefits of it being a sleeping-aid product, I would say the price is right.

OVERALL
    Like I mentioned before, I usually don’t need any help for falling asleep and staying asleep, but if you struggle with that sort of thing, I think you might be happy with this product. I am happy with it and I will certainly use the entire tub. I will give this a 9/10 in the store, just because I wasn’t too crazy about the “sleepy eyes” symptom in the morning. I like to wake up in the morning, wash up, get going, and feel “awake” at least during my morning hours at work.

Thank you for reading this review.
    Here's a shot of my store review ... it took me four attempts before it actually posted in there

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Moonlight Mojito BCAA

Moonlight Mojito BCAA is a brand new product from XTend, and I am thankful for having had the privilege of trying it out as soon as it came out. A big Thank You to team XTend for sending this out for me to try.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BACKGROUND
    I have never tried a sleeping-aid product before, not that I can remember. During the school year, I am usually so tired that it is never a struggle to fall asleep or stay asleep. I can basically just lay down on a couch at any time of the day, and I will be out in less than a minute. For this reason, I had to wait a little while until I had at least two days when I was less tired, in order to see the real effects of this product. I did find two such days, though they were not consecutive.

USAGE
    I was off from work on Columbus Day, so I used 1 scoop at the end of that day. I was not tired at all that evening, so it was a great day for the first scoop. I had the second scoop two days later. It had been a very busy day and I was tired at the end of the day, but I did not want to wait too long to post the review, so I had my second serving then.

MIXTURE
    The powder is very fine and it looks very clean. I mixed my first scoop in 8oz of filtered water, as suggested on the label. The second serving was mixed in ~15oz of filtered water. Both mixtures were a bit foggy and there was lots of foam. Do not expect a clear drink, and don’t let the foam bother you! The foam will actually not go away, so don’t be too picky about that, either … It’s a bit silly, in my opinion, when people expect every single supplement mixture to look the same. This is simply not a clear drink, so just take it as it is. I actually like the way this looks in the glass. I had no issue with the mixability, color, and the foam at the top. Most people would probably mix this in a shaker cup anyways. I mixed mine with a spoon in a glass.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TASTE/TEXTURE
    I don’t drink alcoholic beverages, so I had no expectation for this flavor, nor a comparison taste in my mind. I would describe it as a delicious mixture of some Lime and Mint flavors. The texture is a bit starchy, and I liked that. I did like this drink a lot. It was very tasty and quite refreshing. I liked it better with more water in there, too. The 15oz seemed like the best amount of water for 1 scoop, for my taste anyways. I will probably try this with HOT WATER one night … bad idea??? … so it’ll be like a tall glass of Lime/Mint tea before bed. If I ever do, I’ll get back in here and report on it. I never mixed a BCAA powder in hot water, so I’m curious to see how the powder behaves in there and how the drink tastes. Overall, I am very happy with the taste/texture.

SLEEPING-AID INGREDIENTS
    Besides the typical BCAA ingredients from XTend that we are all familiar with, the Moonlight Mojito offers three additional ones for helping with calmness and the quality of your sleep. The three ingredients are L-Theanine, GABA, and Melatonin.

Each scoop offers 200mg of L-Theanine. This is often used in pre-workouts to tame higher amounts of Caffeine. There is also 100mg GABA per scoop. I had at least 1-2 products before that had GABA in there, and my stomach was not happy with it. There were no stomach issues with this product, so now I am not sure it was the GABA alone that caused the discomfort before. I just don’t know. Each scoop offers 1.5mg of Melatonin, which I know to be a very common ingredient for sleeping-aid products.

EFFICIENCY
    After having two servings of this two nights apart, I would describe my experience as follows:

• took 1 scoop 30 minutes before bed
    • hint of “sleepy eyes” within 15 minutes
    • felt sluggish/lethargic within 30 minutes
    • went to bed 30 minutes after taking supplement
    • deep sleep, feeling of being well rested
    • woke up in the night to use bathroom – felt well rested
    • woke up in the morning and felt well rested
    • had “sleepy eyes” feeling in the morning

The first night I slept from 12AM until 9AM and the second night I used this I slept from 12AM until 6AM. My first night felt much better, and I think that was because I slept more hours … duh … and I also took the supplement on an empty stomach at the latter end of a 36hour fast, so I am sure the ingredients had a more accented effect on me. If you don’t eat a late dinner, and I usually do not, this will certainly be more efficient because of an empty stomach. That was my experience anyways.

*** I would say that the only sort of negative effect I experienced with this supplement so far was having “sleepy eyes” in the morning … don’t exactly know why. You know, when you stay up for New Year’s and go to bed at 6AM, and then you wake up in the afternoon and your eyes are all “sleepy”…? There was also a little bit of a sting behind my eyelids. That happened especially the first night, and it was still a thing the second time around. ***

PRICE
    This sells for about $1/scoop. Considering it’s a BCAA product to begin with PLUS the added benefits of it being a sleeping-aid product, I would say the price is right.

OVERALL
    Like I mentioned before, I usually don’t need any help for falling asleep and staying asleep, but if you struggle with that sort of thing, I think you might be happy with this product. I am happy with it and I will certainly use the entire tub. I will give this a 9/10 in the store, just because I wasn’t too crazy about the “sleepy eyes” symptom in the morning. I like to wake up in the morning, wash up, get going, and feel “awake” at least during my morning hours at work.

Thank you for reading this review.
    Here's a shot of my store review ... it took me four attempts before it actually posted in there

Excellent review on the XTEND PM and companies should take notice this is a sleep formula and THIS is
    where 200mg of L-Theanine SHOULD be used NOT in pre's. I've said it before and I'll say it again 100mg
    of L-Theanine is enough to keeps the jitters down and keep you from crashing and more than that for me
    it ruins the PW energy and focus experience.

Excellent review on the XTEND PM and companies should take notice this is a sleep formula and THIS is
    where 200mg of L-Theanine SHOULD be used NOT in pre's. I've said it before and I'll say it again 100mg
    of L-Theanine is enough to keeps the jitters down and keep you from crashing and more than that for me
    Thanks SH!
    I agree that 200mg of L-Theanine added to a pre will ruin it. I remember you talking about this in some of your reviews, and I think I reviewed at least one pre where the L-Theanine was too high. Can’t remember which pre it was though.

This Moonlight Mojito is good. I like the taste and I can feel it working. I hope the sleepy eyes sensation in the morning goes away though. Maybe that was just an initial thing as my body is getting used to those ingredients. At least that’s what I am hoping for.

IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    time and time again man. killing it with the highly detailed and well written reviews!

blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Exactly. Stop putting theanine in a pre-workout!
    Excellent review bro.
    I lift things up and put them down...

**CountryMike Appreciation Crew**

I <3 Liquid Super Protein Aminos...

I <3 Keto bomb...

time and time again man. killing it with the highly detailed and well written reviews!
    Thank you for sending this out.
    Enjoying my stack very much.

Originally Posted by blokpost View Post
    Exactly. Stop putting theanine in a pre-workout!
    Excellent review bro.
    Thanks for reading it.

blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thank you for sending this out.
    Enjoying my stack very much.

Thanks for reading it.
    Thanks for reviewing moonlight mojito flavor, but I have a feeling it's not as good as the c4 I was talking about.

I <3 Keto bomb...

Thanks for reviewing moonlight mojito flavor, but I have a feeling it's not as good as the c4 I was talking about.
    never tried the C4 Mojito
    how long ago was that still around?

never tried the C4 Mojito
    how long ago was that still around?
    Maybe 4 years ago and only for a short period of time.

I <3 Keto bomb...

Maybe 4 years ago and only for a short period of time.
    I missed out on that one

ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Love the updates. I'm a huge fan of the mojito flavor as well.

Love the updates. I'm a huge fan of the mojito flavor as well.
    Thank you.

I am doing a long workout session tonight.
    A push-up session followed by some stationary cardio.
    Going with 2 scoops of HydraSport Blue Raspberry.
    Tasty!

I think that Blue Raz is one of our more underrated flavors.

I think that Blue Raz is one of our more underrated flavors.
    TBH from all the xtend flavors, I liked BZ least. That was before nutrabolt acquired xtend, but don't think anything has changed.

I <3 Keto bomb...

TBH from all the xtend flavors, I liked BZ least. That was before nutrabolt acquired xtend, but don't think anything has changed.
    I don't remember trying this flavor before the Nutrabolt merge, so I wouldn't be able to compare the two.

What Blue Raspberry flavor did you try that you liked a lot? What brand? Most that I've tried tasted quite artificial and chemical to me.

I don't remember trying this flavor before the Nutrabolt merge, so I wouldn't be able to compare the two.

What Blue Raspberry flavor did you try that you liked a lot? What brand? Most that I've tried tasted quite artificial and chemical to me.
    Alpha amino blue raz was the best flavor. Current c4 extreme icy blue razz also tastes awesome. It's pretty light, with zero chemical aftertaste.

I <3 Keto bomb...

Alpha amino blue raz was the best flavor. Current c4 extreme icy blue razz also tastes awesome. It's pretty light, with zero chemical aftertaste.
    I have the C4 Extreme Icy Blue Razz and I like it a lot.
    Don't think I ever tried the Alpha Amino.

Moonlight Mojito BCAA
    Hot Tea

When I wrote my initial review on the Moonlight Mojito, I said that I wanted to try this in hot water and make it into a cup of evening tea before bed. I am glad I tried that last night. The result was a large mug of hot mint tea that was delicious and quite calming. In hot water - and I used more water than before - the powder seems to dissolve more, so after the drink sits there for a minute or two, it will actually clear up.

I drank this one hour before bedtime. I had a good night's sleep and woke up rested. I still experienced some sleepiness in the morning as I did before. I got to work in the morning and my eyes were quite sleepy. Had a cup of coffee and felt much better after that.

I think I will use the rest of this tub the same way. I love hot tea anyways, and mint tea is one of my favorite flavors. Just wanted to get back in here and report on the hot water mixture.

Lemon Lime Squeeze BCAA

What a pleasant surprise! I have not tried the OG Lemon Lime flavor, and my understanding is that this new Lemon Lime Squeeze has been added just recently. Consequently, I am coming to this taste with no comparison and no expectation in mind, as if I never tried it before, because I never have.

I tried this in different water mixtures and found that my favorite taste was at 2 scoops mixed in a large XTend shaker cup, which tops at around 36oz of water with some room left for a few ice cubes. I like to mix my BCAA early in the morning and bring it to work, and I usually drink all of it before Lunch. I then have a large thermos of coffee which carries me over to the end of the work day. My first meal is usually around 5PM.

I also tried my usual slurpie. I went with 1 scoop, a cup of crushed ice and a cup of filtered water, mixed in a NutriBullet. I found that 1 scoop was a bit too much, so next time I will try ½ scoop instead.

Here are some pictures …

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The taste is amazing. With all the new flavoring from XTend, and with my beloved Blood Orange gone, it’s hard to pick a new favorite. Sorry, just being honest. I think this Lemon Lime Squeeze is right at the top of the list for me, right along with that new Rainbow Sherbet. Man, that stuff is just awesome! That one is probably my new most favorite XTend flavor.

The taste of this Lemon Lime Squeeze is fresh, natural, as if you just squeezed two lemons and a lime in there, along with some Splenda, and just mix it up. ScivationLead mentioned that this flavor tastes like Gatorade. You know what? It really does! That’s a pretty accurate description.

I gave this a 10/10 in my store review. I know that everyone has a different taste palate, so you’ll have to try it for yourself and make the call. I, for one, will buy this flavor again for sure. I sure am glad I bought it with this last order.

Thanks for reading my review.

excellent review! thanks again. rainbow sherbet is tasty for sure and is a nice addition to the flavor family.

excellent review! thanks again. rainbow sherbet is tasty for sure and is a nice addition to the flavor family.
    You are welcome, and thank you. I haven’t touched the Rainbow Sherbet too much since I wrote my review. I want to keep that tub full for longer. Been doing a lot of Lemon-Lime Squeeze because I like that flavor a lot, and been doing a lot of Italian Blood Orange because I don’t mind seeing that tub empty earlier ... LOL :-)

Will write a review on the protein when I get a chance. Very busy at work.