AndreiCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndreiCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndreiCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndreiCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndreiCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndreiCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndreiCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndreiCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndreiCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndreiCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndreiCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up Losing fat log- step #1 done

Hi everybody. 25 years old. 175 cm.

This is my progress ... I can say that this is the result from changing my lifestyle: no sugar, no bread, no pasta but keeping 1.5% fat milk (500ml / day: and yep, it's possible), no junks, no cola. In general, I am on a low-carb lifestyle (excepting, as I said, 1/2L of milk daily).

Starting in June 2018:
    - 70 kg / 99cm (in waist)
    - 3 months of "cutting": HIIT cardio + caloric deficit ((-500...-700 kcal /day))

Today? ...
    - 55 kg / 81cm (in waist)

Despite the fact that all friends told me (in 2018) to start bulking I think I've made the best decision: I don't like to mix cutting with bulking.
    My next step is to lose the remaining belly (~3-4 kg: it can be seen when I am sitting down) and then I will start a clean bulk!

merge.jpg and 28.07 are dated from 2018.
    IMG_20200207 - from last week.
    Attached Images

JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If I have this right, 5'7.5, 154?

Bulk up before you aim to lose fat. Gaining more muscle will help you lose fat.