Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

2nd date ended badly. Need to vent (cliffs)

CLIFFS

-2nd date with girl
    -amazing chemsitry, probably the best ive had with a girl. get each others sense of humour, lots of attraction, similar personalities
    -comes over to mine, we chill for a while, make some food together, make out every now and then. all going perfect
    -we're both tired from work so we head to bed to watch netflix
    -make out, try and take her bra off she stops me cos she is insecure, so she says, of her breasts (happened 1st date also).
    -im like ok. she apologises and we lay back down. make out again, try and grab her ass and finger her, stops me cos she is on her period (could be true)
    -im like ok. but getting pissed off now and frustrated. so this is where a really good date goes downhill.
    -we sort of lay there for a while in silence, she goes on her phone
    -neither of us is watching netflix now so i go turn it off. shes like what are you doing? I'm like turning off stuff so we can sleep
    -she says she's gonna head off cos she can't sleep in trousers (she's fully clothed lmao) i say take them off then - she says no cos i dont wanna get blood on your sheets..
    -figured there is no point reasoning with her cos it just looks needy, despite her argument being stupid cos she's obviously wearing a pad AND underwear and there's noway anything is getting through that.
    -mention im out of the country for 2 weeks from tomorrow (true) thinking maybe she'll reconsider if she isn't gonna see me for a while - no change
    -books herself a taxi
    -tell her it was good to see her today. i ask her why she is leaving, says she's just tired. she says you don't believe me do you? I say no. (cos she was obviously lying)
    -asks me to come to lobby with her, i say nah but ill walk to the elevator (i live in an aptment). was too pissed to come down. why tf would i
    -i reacted badly, and emotionally, but in my defence i was really tired, and i feel like she was being selfish - and also immature for abruptly leaving instead of trying to sort a problem.
    -ended on a really awkward vibe
    -deleted her number
    -doubt she'll hit me up. pretty sad, but also really think we are both equally at fault.

thoughts? anyone had similar?
    Last edited by smashedurgfx10; 10-05-2019 at 03:33 AM.
    Motorcycle Crew
    Beard Crew
    Would rather kill myself instead of shaving beard off crew (srs)

smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Story

Ok boyos

had a 1st date with a girl last week and went in my opinion perfectly. Not in the mood to type it all out so just take my word for it. so this thread is about date #2

-Been staying in touch on text through the week. I tell her a day for us to meet which she can't do so she counteroffers. and that's this day.
    -everything is going perfect like last time. she's really touchy and affectionate with me, never an awkward moment.
    -right at the end we were just chilling on the sofa almost falling asleep, both really tired (long day at work) so we go to watch netflix in my bed - which is something we did last time as well.

-We start making out I go to take off her bra and she stops me.. last time she did the same, her reasoning because she's 'insecure' about her breasts.
    -So I brush it off, although visibly kind of confused/disappointed and we lay back down, make out again, then i go to grab her ass under her panties and she stops me saying she's on her period lmao

now i was pretty pissed - not at her personally, just the situation. Was tired AF from work, girl isn't letting me do anything at all. I felt like she should at least give me a BJ or something. but nah we just kind of lay there in silence.
    -last time i fingered her and she gave me a HJ. so this was a massive backpedal.

She asks me if i was mad

'why would i be mad'
    'because you're not saying anything'
    'neither are you'

-my mind had sort of shut down at this point and i was getting frustrated at everything cos i was tired and disappointed. all this time i was expecting to smash her brains out tat day. now i get she doesn't wanna smash on her period, but i also felt she was being selfish.
    -so at this point she's just messing around on her phone, not watching anything on tv so i go and turn it off and all the lights as well planning to just try and sleep and forget about it.
    -when i return to the room she is half up getting all her stuff together. i ask her whats up
    -she says she's gonna head off 'cos she's tired' and she can't sleep in the trousers she is wearing.. i tell her just take them off then and she said no because i dont want to get blood on your bedsheets (srs)

IMO that's a bs excuse. pads/tampons exist for a reason. anyway, she proceeds to order a taxi home and im just like wtf. tell her i dont get why she is leaving so abruptly and i would like her to stay.. just keeps saying she's tired and will go back.

in that moment i felt so butthurt but i couldn't really control it and it definitely showed. I felt like i lost respect, frame, everything. i told her it was good to see her today and was pleased we met up. sort of like trying to end things on a good note.
    she asked me to come down to the ground floor with her like last time (i live in an apartment) but told her no ill just walk her to the elevator. I was too pissed to go down with her and felt like honestly she was just trying to control me at this point.

say goodbye again and that's it. deleted her no. gonna just forget about her. now figuring out what i could do differently next time.
    Last edited by smashedurgfx10; 10-05-2019 at 03:32 AM.
    Motorcycle Crew
    Beard Crew

kingofsthetics is not very helpful. (-500) kingofsthetics is not very helpful. (-500) kingofsthetics is not very helpful. (-500) kingofsthetics is not very helpful. (-500) kingofsthetics is not very helpful. (-500) kingofsthetics is not very helpful. (-500) kingofsthetics is not very helpful. (-500) kingofsthetics is not very helpful. (-500) kingofsthetics is not very helpful. (-500) kingofsthetics is not very helpful. (-500) kingofsthetics is not very helpful. (-500)
    The reason is pretty simple. She was texting Tyrone when she took out her phone and she was craving that 9 inch dink. He told her to come over and there she went, they smashed till the morning while you were crying in ur pillow

kingofsthetics is not very helpful. (-500) kingofsthetics is not very helpful. (-500) kingofsthetics is not very helpful. (-500) kingofsthetics is not very helpful. (-500) kingofsthetics is not very helpful. (-500) kingofsthetics is not very helpful. (-500) kingofsthetics is not very helpful. (-500) kingofsthetics is not very helpful. (-500) kingofsthetics is not very helpful. (-500) kingofsthetics is not very helpful. (-500) kingofsthetics is not very helpful. (-500)
    I already told u man it's too late. She left you because she wanted to bounce on Tyrone all night long . You should've checked her phone when she was laying next to u.

savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    too pushy

give her a massage or something first

cmon man you gotta warm em up

Originally Posted by savageoldman View Post
    too pushy

give her a massage or something first

cmon man you gotta warm em up
    she was warm enough bro honestly. for sure that wasn't the issue. she was very relaxed and happy. and i wasn't pushing her.

the issue was my reaction after she wasn't up for doing anything, which imo was at least somewhat justified
    Last edited by smashedurgfx10; 10-05-2019 at 03:34 AM.
    Motorcycle Crew
    Beard Crew

rikugunchusa is just really nice. (+1000) rikugunchusa is just really nice. (+1000) rikugunchusa is just really nice. (+1000) rikugunchusa is just really nice. (+1000) rikugunchusa is just really nice. (+1000) rikugunchusa is just really nice. (+1000) rikugunchusa is just really nice. (+1000) rikugunchusa is just really nice. (+1000) rikugunchusa is just really nice. (+1000) rikugunchusa is just really nice. (+1000) rikugunchusa is just really nice. (+1000)
    you fukked up the second you became outcome focused OP and got mad when she didn't capitulate. You made it worse by not even hiding your anal devastation which made her uncomfortable which is why she left.

IMO this is all your mistake. she's not obligated to fukk you, no point throwing a tantrum. If you don't like it never hit her up again afterwards, but what you did pretty much ruined something that could have still ended in a smash

Originally Posted by rikugunchusa View Post
    you fukked up the second you became outcome focused OP and got mad when she didn't capitulate. You made it worse by not even hiding your anal devastation which made her uncomfortable which is why she left.

IMO this is all your mistake. she's not obligated to fukk you, no point throwing a tantrum. If you don't like it never hit her up again afterwards, but what you did pretty much ruined something that could have still ended in a smash
    I agree that it was my reaction which caused her to leave. but i feel it also takes a human element to understand how the other person is feeling and when she saw i was pissed she could have used that element instead of just bailing.

if she can't smash cos she is on her period, at least do something else for me. i mean if you come over to my place at 9pm, and we're into each other, im gonna try and smash. she knew that before she came.
    she even apologised telling me she should have mentioned she was on her period before.

i truly wish i was the master of my emotions, but in situations like these its much easier said than done.
    I agree with you if i hadn't let it phase me at all, nothing would have gone wrong and she probably wouldn't have left. but that's life.

I like the girl, for sure. but i deleted her number because imo texting her would only make it worse now. if she hits me up, i'll respond. im not going NC on the girl or anything. figured it was better to give her some time.
    Last edited by smashedurgfx10; 10-05-2019 at 03:56 AM.
    Motorcycle Crew
    Beard Crew

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Should've fapped and busted right next to her, then if she wanted to leave you wouldn't have had a care in the world and walked her to the taxi.
    Anyways if she's into you, she'll come back. If she's not, then she won't.
    Some girls love being treated terribly. So i wouldn't immediately think this is over. It just all depends really.

I also wouldn't get so mad if she doesn't let you hit it immediately. Cuz if she does, then she lets other guys do the same as well.
    And a sloot is never good girlfriend material. Try to see the positive side from it.
    I think people would only get mad if they can't smash, if they paid for like a $400 dinner and then expected something back in return. Which is always a dumb thing to do. Patience brah.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

Originally Posted by backinthegymbro View Post
    Should've fapped and busted right next to her, then if she wanted to leave you wouldn't have had a care in the world and walked her to the taxi.
    Anyways if she's into you, she'll come back. If she's not, then she won't.
    Some girls love being treated terribly. So i wouldn't immediately think this is over. It just all depends really.

I also wouldn't get so mad if she doesn't let you hit it immediately. Cuz if she does, then she lets other guys do the same as well.
    And a sloot is never good girlfriend material. Try to see the positive side from it.
    I think people would only get mad if they can't smash, if they paid for like a $400 dinner and then expected something back in return. Which is always a dumb thing to do. Patience brah.
    agreed if i had fapped then i wouldn't have given a fuk and the outcome would have been way better
    in fact i purposely didn't fap for a while so i was horny AF when she came over so i could smash her harder. so yeah you get my disappointment.

Well i didn't treat her terrible i just acted pretty butthurt. which isn't very attractive. so i dont think she's gonna be coming back.

the lesson here is to not react at all when a girl isn't DTF, or says she can't, in this case. But if you had asked me that before - i already knew that. its just much MUCH harder in the moment to follow this. emotions take over from logic.

i fully knew in that moment, that i was acting pissed, and i was fukking things up (srs) but i couldn't stop. i should have maybe gone and took a cold shower or something
    Motorcycle Crew
    Beard Crew

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You live and learn bro. In worst case scenario, this girl won't come back and you still got to make out and do some finger blasting.
    Doesn't sound terrible to me. And at least you'll take this knowledge with you for the rest of your life. Even though you already knew, it might make you more aware and conscious about your emotions/actions next time. So hopefully if a similar incident happens, you'll do better next time.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

Registered User BradtotheBone26's Avatar
    BradtotheBone26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BradtotheBone26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BradtotheBone26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BradtotheBone26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BradtotheBone26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BradtotheBone26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BradtotheBone26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BradtotheBone26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BradtotheBone26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BradtotheBone26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BradtotheBone26 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    if she can't smash cos she is on her period, at least do something else for me.

There's your problem right there. You're expecting sexual favors and your desperation killed any chance of a future encounter. Face it, you blew it and now you won't get blown.

It’s a good day to die! Pterodactyl314's Avatar
    Pterodactyl314 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pterodactyl314 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pterodactyl314 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pterodactyl314 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pterodactyl314 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pterodactyl314 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pterodactyl314 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pterodactyl314 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pterodactyl314 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pterodactyl314 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pterodactyl314 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You ain’t smashing anyones gf boyo

ButWhoWasNoodz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ButWhoWasNoodz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ButWhoWasNoodz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ButWhoWasNoodz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ButWhoWasNoodz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ButWhoWasNoodz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ButWhoWasNoodz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ButWhoWasNoodz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ButWhoWasNoodz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ButWhoWasNoodz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ButWhoWasNoodz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Another possibility is she already has a bf and is one of those chicks who rationalizes "it's not cheating if I keep my clothes on and we don't have full intercourse."
    Been there done that.
    Next.

DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by smashedurgfx10 View Post
    CLIFFS

-2nd date with girl
    -amazing chemsitry, probably the best ive had with a girl. get each others sense of humour, lots of attraction, similar personalities
    -comes over to mine, we chill for a while, make some food together, make out every now and then. all going perfect
    and then you get butthurt because she wouldn't touch your dick on a 2nd "date", and now she likely is too irked by your bull**** to want to call you again. If you really like the girl and you have amazing chemistry with her then you don't let petty **** like "well her ass isn't on its period, so wtf bitch?" get on you. Sort yourself out, bro

dolviolex is not very well liked. (-100) dolviolex is not very well liked. (-100) dolviolex is not very well liked. (-100) dolviolex is not very well liked. (-100) dolviolex is not very well liked. (-100) dolviolex is not very well liked. (-100) dolviolex is not very well liked. (-100) dolviolex is not very well liked. (-100) dolviolex is not very well liked. (-100) dolviolex is not very well liked. (-100) dolviolex is not very well liked. (-100)
    You have absolutely zero game. Zero.

stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by rikugunchusa View Post
    you fukked up the second you became outcome focused OP and got mad when she didn't capitulate.
    lmao this guy threw a tantrum because someone he is hoping to have a relationship with him wont have sex with him on the second date

geez, and then people actually think marriage is still a thing

Exotic Game Hunter NuggzTheNinja's Avatar
    NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good chemistry.

That clusterphuk.

Pick one.
    A professor of the world's second oldest profession.

sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Even though you were mad and frustrated you cant show it. You should have just been cool about it and say okay another time and send her on her way. That would have probably made her mad cuz she didn't get a reaction out of you and it might have made her want you more or at least another time for sure. You gotta act like it doesn't matter and that you have other things to do(sleep and get ready to go out of the country).

skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Some girls still wait past the 2nd date to smash or w/e.

And lol at you thinking they "owe" you a bj when they're on their period. Sure, gf's do this all the time but someone on a 2nd date???

Sounds like you're dating primarily for sex. If you're open for something more then change your mindset accordingly.

IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I agree that it was my reaction which caused her to leave. but i feel it also takes a human element to understand how the other person is feeling and when she saw i was pissed she could have used that element instead of just bailing.

if she can't smash cos she is on her period, at least do something else for me. i mean if you come over to my place at 9pm, and we're into each other, im gonna try and smash. she knew that before she came.
    she even apologised telling me she should have mentioned she was on her period before.

i truly wish i was the master of my emotions, but in situations like these its much easier said than done.
    I agree with you if i hadn't let it phase me at all, nothing would have gone wrong and she probably wouldn't have left. but that's life.

I like the girl, for sure. but i deleted her number because imo texting her would only make it worse now. if she hits me up, i'll respond. im not going NC on the girl or anything. figured it was better to give her some time.
    You sound selfish as **** and on the second date ffs. You could’ve just chilled with her and slept that **** off and made plans with her when you got back. Had you made the night memorable, she would’ve more than likely given you some when you got back. Now you might as well find another.

drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The only thing you should have done, is kicked her out yourself (Srs).

She decided to lie in your bed, and come up with every excuse in the book to not do anything? If she isn't trying to smash, then she needs to be consistent and not lead you on. All she did was waste your time.

Sometimes you can't be afraid to take the L. Instead, you let her call the shots and you looked emotional and pathetic in the process.
    Ohio State buckeyes & Atlanta Falcons

EliteBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    she was warm enough bro honestly. for sure that wasn't the issue. she was very relaxed and happy. and i wasn't pushing her.

the issue was my reaction after she wasn't up for doing anything, which imo was at least somewhat justified
    dude, sometimes girls dont want to have sex on the second date. you cant force it or be mad about it. Sometimes they like to feel out the guy plus they dont want a hit and run. You cant take it personally and shouldnt really push this hard for it so early if you actually want her to be your gf. 3rd or 4th date is usually better for this
    Since u acted this way though, if you ever get together again dont push for it on 3rd date. Let her make a move and if she doesnt then go for it on 4th date. If she acts this way on 4th date then dip for good

Techriding101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Techriding101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Techriding101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Techriding101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Techriding101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Techriding101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Techriding101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Techriding101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Techriding101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Techriding101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Techriding101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    The only thing you should have done, is kicked her out yourself (Srs).

She decided to lie in your bed, and come up with every excuse in the book to not do anything? If she isn't trying to smash, then she needs to be consistent and not lead you on. All she did was waste your time.

Sometimes you can't be afraid to take the L. Instead, you let her call the shots and you looked emotional and pathetic in the process.
    LOL this.

"Sorry but you have to leave so the girl that is ready to gag on my cawk can come over, nice Date we had though".
    Username explained here: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155375633&page=1

NWA19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NWA19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NWA19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NWA19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NWA19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NWA19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NWA19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NWA19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NWA19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NWA19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NWA19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post
    Some girls still wait past the 2nd date to smash or w/e.

And lol at you thinking they "owe" you a bj when they're on their period. Sure, gf's do this all the time but someone on a 2nd date???

Sounds like you're dating primarily for sex. If you're open for something more then change your mindset accordingly.
    THIS. And dude you have to read the situation better. Even if she wasn't letting you in at that moment just roll with it and don't become emotional and butthurt in front of her.

Imagine if you were a girl and you're at some guy's place that you barely know and he's getting pissed off in front of you because you won't let him fuk you right there and now. What would you think? I would want to dip as quick as possible too because he's giving off an uncontrolled psycho rage after only the second date.

You fuked yourself over. I can almost guarantee if you would have played it off and chilled for an hour or two more she would have stayed, gotten more comfortable to the point where you're able to go further.
    ~Cincinnati Bengals~
    Forever Dirty Bulking Crew
    Don't actually lift crew
    Intense basketball 5x/week

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NWA19 View Post
    THIS. And dude you have to read the situation better. Even if she wasn't letting you in at that moment just roll with it and don't become emotional and butthurt in front of her.

Imagine if you were a girl and you're at some guy's place that you barely know and he's getting pissed off in front of you because you won't let him fuk you right there and now. What would you think? I would want to dip as quick as possible too because he's giving off an uncontrolled psycho rage after only the second date.

You fuked yourself over. I can almost guarantee if you would have played it off and chilled for an hour or two more she would have stayed, gotten more comfortable to the point where you're able to go further.
    Pretty much this. I always LOL at the misc with these kinds of situations.
    Brb girl won't smash on 2nd date
    Brb sloots gon sloot.

NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So I'll respond as I would see it..... there's, for me, no reason to be using my phone if I'm on a date. That's rude.

The rest is stuff you could get through. She hasn't known you long enough to want to have period sex (especially as a first time).

Okay, here's the thing: if we have hangups about our breasts, there isn't a whole lot we can do, physically, to change them. If she's always going to be awkward about you seeing them, then you have a problem. Sex, always with a bra on, isn't hot. The girls have to breathe 😁 plus they play a huge part with nipple sensitivity. If she's got issues with them, ask her (if you ever talk to her again) if she will ever get over the issues. If it's just because she doesn't know you and feels weird because they're droopy, she'll likely get over it.

Feeling comfortable in your own skin allows for a better sex life, let's be honest. Hangups about one's body are a large part of what causes sex related issues in relationships.
    I am one of the 3%.
    I am one of the 1 in 8.
    www.metavivor.org

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Aren't you the guy who thinks it's alright to sleep with other people's wives/gf's?
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM

drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NWA19 View Post
    THIS. And dude you have to read the situation better.
    She came over late at night, and got in this mans bed. If you don't want to have sex, then you have to be consistent in your actions.

I can't believe the responses I'm reading from 90% of you guys. The only thing that we all agree on is that OP acted like a bitch.

You guys let women take advantage of and get away with way too much. No wonder so many men are lost.
    Ohio State buckeyes & Atlanta Falcons

Whale whale whale... FemaleWarriorxo's Avatar
    FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The only thing I’ve read is OP getting used by a chick on her period. Pretty common for early 20s chicks to do lmao
    ⋆100+ lbs down⋆ ✦5’10”✦

〜(^∇^〜)HW 360lbs - CW 198lbs(〜^∇^)〜

Always taking a hiatus ಥ_ಥ