Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Controlled Labs Orange Beat review

I was one of the very lucky people who got to try Controlled Lab's new supplement: Orange Beat! A big thank you to CL and the reps.

Orange Beat is a supplement designed to improve your cardiovascular system.

Size: The capsules are very small. Similar to a standard Advil pill. They're easy to swallow. I took 3 per day. However i started off with 1 per day to see my tolerance to it first, as recommended by the directions on the bottle.
    The capsules have a distinct smell however it doesn't bother me that much.

Formula: Orange Beat has research-backed ingredients such as 1.25g shilajit which can function as an antioxidant to improve your body's immunity, an anti-inflammatory and also as an energy booster. It also has 500 mg Bergamot orange fruit peel, 50 mg coQ10, and 800 mg New-Gar garlic bulb extract and more. A lot of good ingredients ready to boost your health.

Effectiveness: I finished the entire bottle and i'm currently cutting in the gym. Despite being on a diet, i've been feeling great with a lot of energy spread out during the days. I feel Orange Beat helped my workouts and helped me train longer with less fatigue. Definitely seen good progress this month and been running a lot more on the treadmill as well.
    It's not a pre workout that give you a crazy energy boost but i feel it's a good supplement, promoting your overall health which is great. I'm very thankful i got to try it.
    Last edited by backinthegymbro; 10-05-2019 at 03:03 PM.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So glad you liked it. It's one of my favorites.
    CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

Ameelie19 is a complete loser! (-2000) Ameelie19 is a complete loser! (-2000) Ameelie19 is a complete loser! (-2000) Ameelie19 is a complete loser! (-2000) Ameelie19 is a complete loser! (-2000) Ameelie19 is a complete loser! (-2000) Ameelie19 is a complete loser! (-2000) Ameelie19 is a complete loser! (-2000) Ameelie19 is a complete loser! (-2000) Ameelie19 is a complete loser! (-2000) Ameelie19 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    ]I love this one too