HasanAbi66 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question I dont get stronger and dont build any muscle mass

Im 17,177cms and 72kgs
    I started a bulk 3 months ago and gained 9kgs.At the beginning i ate like 2600 calories and I eat 3200 calories now
    I follow a 2 Split upper body/lower body Routine which I train 4 times a Week.
    UB: flat bench press(60kgs),incline bench press,shoulder press with dumbbells,lateral raises,pull ups,t bar rows,tricep pushdowns,bicep curls
    LB: Deadlift(85kg),Squats(60kg),leg extensions, hamstring machine,calf raises

My problem is that i dont get results anymore concerning the strength and the exercise weigths although I gain weight.. (Thats like this for a month now)
    I dont get it...I gain weight,so it shouldnt be that I dont eat enough..And I eat healthy and enough protein...
    I also train really hard,because I have still muscle aching the next day after training sometimes...
    Should I change my Routine to a 3 Split routine? Would that help? Or anyhting else?
    Sorry for my bad english

AestheticFkk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by HasanAbi66 View Post
    Im 17,177cms and 72kgs
    I started a bulk 3 months ago and gained 9kgs.At the beginning i ate like 2600 calories and I eat 3200 calories now
    UB: flat bench press(60kgs),incline bench press,shoulder press with dumbbells,lateral raises,pull ups,t bar rows,tricep pushdowns,bicep curls

My problem is that i dont get results anymore concerning the strength and the exercise weigths although I gain weight.. (Thats like this for a month now)
    I dont get it...I gain weight,so it shouldnt be that I dont eat enough..And I eat healthy and enough protein...
    I also train really hard,because I have still muscle aching the next day after training sometimes...
    Should I change my Routine to a 3 Split routine? Would that help? Or anyhting else?
    Sorry for my bad english
    I'm traning one year and a half, what you have to do is to shock your body,
    you can do that by changing the muscles you work like working Chest + Biceps instead of Chest + Triceps
    or lift more weight, or lift lighter weight and more reps (but good controlled reps)
    it'll help you for sure.

Originally Posted by AestheticFkk View Post
    I'm traning one year and a half, what you have to do is to shock your body,
    you can do that by changing the muscles you work like working Chest + Biceps instead of Chest + Triceps
    or lift more weight, or lift lighter weight and more reps (but good controlled reps)
    it'll help you for sure.
    Im already training really hard..Every workout i try to get beyond my limits but it doesnt work...I will change my routine to a 3 split routine. Should I do it 3 times a week or 6?

lolnatty is a name known to all. (+5000) lolnatty is a name known to all. (+5000) lolnatty is a name known to all. (+5000) lolnatty is a name known to all. (+5000) lolnatty is a name known to all. (+5000) lolnatty is a name known to all. (+5000) lolnatty is a name known to all. (+5000) lolnatty is a name known to all. (+5000) lolnatty is a name known to all. (+5000) lolnatty is a name known to all. (+5000) lolnatty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    change it up, give it 6 months and re-evaluate ur goals

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Get on a good routine that has a standard progression. (Expects you to add weight or reps weekly.)

Also, 20 pounds in 3 months is crazy fast for a bulk,. You are GUARANTEEING adding a lot of fat, given the MOST muscle you can expect to put on in a month is 2 pounds...

Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    Get on a good routine that has a standard progression. (Expects you to add weight or reps weekly.)

Also, 20 pounds in 3 months is crazy fast for a bulk,. You are GUARANTEEING adding a lot of fat, given the MOST muscle you can expect to put on in a month is 2 pounds...
    The thing is I cant add more weight weekly because i dont get stronger and if i add weight In dont manage to do 8 reps in the first set...Also for exapmle my bench press I do the same weight for a month now because otherwise its to hard and i will only get 5 reps or so...But still with that same weight I gain muscle aching the next day in my breast so shoulndt it be enough to get stronger?

Brandonrhyse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandonrhyse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandonrhyse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandonrhyse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandonrhyse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandonrhyse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandonrhyse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandonrhyse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandonrhyse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandonrhyse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandonrhyse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The thing is I cant add more weight weekly because i dont get stronger and if i add weight In dont manage to do 8 reps in the first set...Also for exapmle my bench press I do the same weight for a month now because otherwise its to hard and i will only get 5 reps or so...But still with that same weight I gain muscle aching the next day in my breast so shoulndt it be enough to get stronger?
    did you ignore the part where he said get on a good routine

Originally Posted by Brandonrhyse View Post
    did you ignore the part where he said get on a good routine
    And what is a good routine? I thought my 2 split routine is a good one?

thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Get on reputable program and work harder.
    stupid in the streets daddy in the sheets

BBryan098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBryan098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBryan098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBryan098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBryan098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBryan098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBryan098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBryan098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBryan098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBryan098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBryan098 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You said that you're not increasing the weight you're lifting because you can't do more than 5 reps? That's the problem. You can't expect to do 8 clean reps if you're trying to do progressive overload with weight increase. Lower reps = more weight. Get a spot

chow420 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Make sure you're getting sufficient testerone from your diet as well, if you've sex regularly, try reducing the frequency and see the results. Eat mutton/beef/fish it helps, chicken does not do much good.

Keelannn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Im 17,177cms and 72kgs

Sorry for my bad english
    You're probably gonna want to go onto a 3 split routine such as CoolCicadas PPL or something similar, that way your muscles get time to rest inbetween days etc, you may be over training with such a high volume of sets on your UB day. Also, you need patience, youre not going to beat your PR every single session so just keep going to the gym and eating right and you will see results.

andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Water intake, rest time, veggie intake, vitamin C.

At 17 your bones are still growing. A lot of the bone weight is protein.
    And everything else is growing. More cells mean more weight. Liver, heart, skull, etc etc.

72kg at your height is a good weight. I had the same weight at your age, but was 20cm taller.

thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by chow420 View Post
    Make sure you're getting sufficient testerone from your diet as well, if you've sex regularly, try reducing the frequency and see the results. Eat mutton/beef/fish it helps, chicken does not do much good.
    not how it works.
    stupid in the streets daddy in the sheets

budybbbirab is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have a lumbar disc.
    Back pain.
    Can I do bodybuilding?