ethang12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Feeling unsure about myself

Hi, I recently turned 17 years old, and I’m 5 ft 4 153 lbs. used to be 5 ft 2 90 lbs in mid 2017. Anyways, I have been really excited recently since I’m still lean during my bulk even though my bmi says I’m overweight (I know BMI is stupid and doesn’t account for muscle). But during my varsity soccer game yesterday (I play goalie), the other teams student section began screaming at me that I’m fat, calling me Augustus gloop and that I found the golden ticket, as well as calling me an umpalumpa since I’m short. My goalie jersey is an adult large so I’m swimming in it, so after the game I took it off just to shut them up. I know better than to let this stuff get to me, but it is just stuck in the back of my mind. I guess I just came here to see what you all think of the situation and how I look. Sorry for the long thread

-Ethan

ethang12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My pictures are in my body space since I can’t link images yet

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm not really seeing a big problem from your pics. Trash talk is always going to be a part of league sports. They just go for anything that works. If you act like it gets to you, they'll keep doing it.
    I can tell time. Time cannot tell me.

Formerly LactoseTolerant. I'm not very imaginative.

NellyA1FTW is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Man, don't doubt yourself. If you're working your a** off then it doesn't matter if you are short. Confidence is all in the head!

Edit: Just looked at your photo gallery. You are ripped!