diegorocko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) diegorocko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Journal to become a super fit ripped and attractive businessman - 1st - 30 day

Hi guys
    My name is Diego. I am 169 tall. I weight 87 kg.
    I am freaking overweight. I used to be very skinny and attractive when I finished colllege. However, over the years I have stopped most of my habits for fitness and health. I have got very fat and I hate it. I feel like I barely perform in the bedroom because of this, and I just don't feel very happy at all with my body. I want to be as attractive as I used to be and EVEN MORE.

I spend 70% of my time everyday focusing on business. Maybe I have taken this as an excuse to get fatter (The fact that I am super busy always), but it has to stop. So I am doing this journal to share my story with you.

So here I go. Tomorrow I might add a photo of how I look in Day 1. The craziest part is that this weekend there is an important wedding I have to go, and chances are that I was going to fail on my diet big time (Before I started writing this journal).

Now, I really want to make it. I really do. So here I go!

Day 1 starts as soon as I wake.

- My first goals are to eat 1500 per day as max for the next 30 days
    - Go to the gym 3 times a week (M-W-F)
    - Reach consistency

Let's do this

diegorocko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) diegorocko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Day 1- Main objective: Consistency

I made it. I went to the gym and I ate 1500 calories.
    Geez, I am even feeling a bit anxious and hungry (maybe only anxious), but I know I can't **** up. It is very important that I stay consistent and I have strong start
    This weekend I have a wedding coming and I will be visiting my girlfriends parents. They expect to cook a lot for me when I visit them because its just like their tradition, but I will have to be honest and not eat much. Its going to be very hard but I know the sacrifice will pay off if I resist. Great for mindset. Could be the game changer.

Here is a photo of me today as of October 2 (Attached). I am ready to achieve this.

Let's do it
    Attached Images
    Last edited by diegorocko; 10-03-2019 at 01:05 AM.

Day 2 - Staying strong

Today I was able to push one more time. Did my 1500 calories.
    Not gonna lie. Feeling a bit of anxiety and also with a sensation of hunger, but its fine. I am proud that I made it.
    Looking forward to do it tomorrow again. Tomorrow going to the gym too
    Let's do it

Day 3 - Surviving Friday!
    Oh man. I was so close to breaking my diet. Just ate some tacos and was able to eat 1500. Also went to the gym.
    Saturday is going to be a challenge having the wedding and visiting my girlfriends family that love feeding me.
    I have even been considering being more lenient just for this weekend alone.
    But I shall try my best as much as I can.
    Let's do it

Day 4-5: Didn't make it

It's freaking disappointing but I really didn't make it.
    First day I was offered so much food, I was invited to a restaurant by my gf family, and then I had the wedding. It was very hard to say "no", kind of not to be an *******. Food is an important thing in their culture and to make good relations.

Same on Sunday. But I have a sensation that I could have done much better on Sunday. I just was kind of dissappointed by how bad I managed my diet on Saturday.

So ok. I will have to restart the challenge. It was broken and it will have to restart from Day 1.

Day 1: Consistency is the MAIN objective

I did it. Did my workout and also ate only 1500 calories.
    I kinda had some bad mindset issues at thinking about how long it will even take to look like I want.
    But everybody has to start somewhere. I weighted myself and the scale said 86 kg. I guess it my actual weight.
    The only objective I will put for this month is to able to consistently eat 1500 for 30 days. That's it.

Here is my picture as of today:
    Attached Images

Day 2: One more great day! Remember that consistency is the only goal

Another day meeting my calorie goals. Not gonna lie. Its not very easy because I do feel hungry and I have anxiety to eat from time to time. The fact that I have to work a lot helps a lot. But yea... the biggest enemy always seems to be my mind. I keep thinking "Oh maaan. Its gonna take so long to lose weight. ****...". However, when I remind myself that the ONLY objective today is CONSISTENCY, I calm down, and keep working.

Lets keep it up.

Cheers

Day 3: One more day. Very tough, but resisting

Oh man....... im feeling more and more anxious about eating as the days go. I know I have to be strong and just think of something else.
    The only objective today is CONSISTENCY, and I have to be strong..
    I also went to the gym and it went great.

Let's keep it up

Cheers

Day 4: Consitency, CHECK
    Did it again. One more day at 1500
    Not going to lie. When I think about food, it is just so freaking hard to not think about eating. Or when I think about the fact that I won't enjoy much the weekend like the last months because I won't so delicious. **** IT. I need better mental control for sure.
    Just remember, CONSISTENCY is what matters.
    So let's keep going at it.

Cheers

Inspiredn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thank you for sharing the journal.

deadEMT is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    welcome to my boat!
    Ive been doing almost the same thing for the better part of 2 1/2 months.
    Let me tell you it's been a struggle to stay the course. Looking on the back of the box and cal/maco counting drives me bonkers (i mean for real ! who came up with 12 chips = 160 cals )

Hitting the gym 5 times a week + low cal count = real bad cravings
    good luck mate and stay the course !

@inspiredn: Thanks for commenting man! Let's meet our goals!
    @deadEMT: Great to hear youve been doing well! I hear you man. It's tough. Today I feel very proud im finally 5 days in without failing. The weekend is definitely going to be important. Let's keep doing it. Do you have a journal link?
    --------
    Day 5: I made it through Friday! One more day
    I even went to a restaurant and didn't get any order as I saw my brother eating this HUGE delicious hamburger. Stayed strong.
    I am feeling more and more confident as I am staying here. CONSISTENCY is the only objective for this first 30 days. Let's never forget.
    Doing my gym time tomorrow to close the week.
    Let's do it!

Day 6: Survived my first Saturday in months
    AMAZING. This could mean big things. I am sure this is probably one of the first Saturdays in many many months in which I have been able to stay consistent. There was food everywhere. There were so many opportunities to break it. But I stayed strong. I am proud.
    Looking forward to repeating this same on Sunday.

Let's do it!

Day 7: I made it through the week! YES!
    It is the first time in my LIFE that I have finished a full week of staying at a 1500. AMAZING. I AM BACK.
    I was going to say that now I wanted to focus on other things such as quality of food etc etc, but to be honest, I should probably just finish my first 30 day challenge. Let's just keep "Consistency" as the only objective. Why? Because FOCUS is very important.
    So I won't get distracted anymore. Let's finish this challenge like a BOSS

Day 8: Starting the week strong!
    ****ing excited. One more day at 1500. Went to the gym too.
    I got this!
    I attach my photo
    Attached Images

Day 9: One more day
    Let's keep it going. I actually even ate 1400 today and didnt even care. Also went to the gym.
    Already starting to feel more momentum.
    Let's do it

andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by diegorocko View Post
    Hi guys
    My name is Diego. I am 169 tall. I weight 87 kg.
    I am freaking overweight. I used to be very skinny and attractive when I finished colllege. However, over the years I have stopped most of my habits for fitness and health. I have got very fat and I hate it. I feel like I barely perform in the bedroom because of this, and I just don't feel very happy at all with my body. I want to be as attractive as I used to be and EVEN MORE.

I spend 70% of my time everyday focusing on business. Maybe I have taken this as an excuse to get fatter (The fact that I am super busy always), but it has to stop. So I am doing this journal to share my story with you.

So here I go. Tomorrow I might add a photo of how I look in Day 1. The craziest part is that this weekend there is an important wedding I have to go, and chances are that I was going to fail on my diet big time (Before I started writing this journal).

Now, I really want to make it. I really do. So here I go!

Day 1 starts as soon as I wake.

- My first goals are to eat 1500 per day as max for the next 30 days
    - Go to the gym 3 times a week (M-W-F)
    - Reach consistency

Let's do this
    Welcome to the club.

Face it: Business is bad for your health.

@andy0w: Why do you say so? I actually think that the most successful people are the healthiest. Check Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Paul McCartney, all sports players, and the list goes on and on. Great health pushes business even more

Day 10: This is starting to get easy.
    Seriously. It almost feel like this is starting to get automated. Ate another 1500 and wasn't even hard.
    I think my brain is starting to get more and more used to the consistency of my habit.
    Let's keep pushing

Day 11: One more day staying STRONG!
    Although I'll be honest. I kinda had a feeling that I miscalculated the calories.
    For this particular challenge, my objective is consistency. So I won't be hard on myself whether I did too much or less. The only thing that matters is training my brain for success.
    The next 30 day challenge I will consider improving my accuracy in my macros. Or I might even get a coach.
    Let's do it!

Day 12 - Did well!
    Day 13 - Broke diet. I got engaged to my 6 year long relationship girlfriend and we celebrated. I just could not break my diet. I didn't really eat so much more, but oh well. Then the next day broke it too with family as part of initial celebration.

Here I go again... One more try at this. This time I GOT THIS. I have to plan way better when there are special days. I really really want to make this happen.

Let's do it

Day 1: DONE
    It was easy. Let's get day 2 now.
    Cheers

Day 2: DONE
    Gym and also diet.
    Let's keep it up

Day 3: All good!
    Did my diet again. Getting consistency once again.
    Important to remember that the objective of this challenge is nothing more than consistency. Sometimes im losing focus on that.
    CONSISTENCY.

Day 4: One more day!
    1500 calories - DONE
    Gym - DONE
    Lets keep doing it!

eatliftskate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatliftskate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatliftskate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatliftskate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatliftskate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatliftskate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatliftskate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatliftskate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatliftskate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatliftskate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatliftskate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Congrats on the engagement!

And keep staying strong with the diet. Has your weight changed much?

Originally Posted by eatliftskate View Post
    Congrats on the engagement!

And keep staying strong with the diet. Has your weight changed much?
    I have lost definitely a lot of weight. Thank you man. A lot of personal things happened this week that I had to put a pause to my business and everything. But everything has been solved now, and I am stronger than ever.

I will have to start from 0 my diet starting from today. Will keep you posted

Day 1: Gym (CHECK), Diet (CHECK)
    I did great today
    Let's make the priority CONSISTENCY. That's it.
    Let's keep it up

Day 2: Gym (Check), Diet (Check)
    Diet and fitness went excellent
    Let's keep working hard!

Day 3: Gym (Check), Diet (Check)
    Day 4: Gym (Check), Diet (Check). Also important to point out that I joined a new gym and paid in full a year membership. Super motivated to crush it.