Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Any Freemason/Masonic brahs in here? Just got accepted. Getting initiated this month

The Journey begins my future bros. My mother would have loved this.
    "There are some who do not fear death for they are more afraid of really living."-Ancient proverb

Between the buried and me

whogotmuhbeers is a name known to all. (+5000) whogotmuhbeers is a name known to all. (+5000) whogotmuhbeers is a name known to all. (+5000) whogotmuhbeers is a name known to all. (+5000) whogotmuhbeers is a name known to all. (+5000) whogotmuhbeers is a name known to all. (+5000) whogotmuhbeers is a name known to all. (+5000) whogotmuhbeers is a name known to all. (+5000) whogotmuhbeers is a name known to all. (+5000) whogotmuhbeers is a name known to all. (+5000) whogotmuhbeers is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You gonna decide our futures now op??

Jessejame5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jessejame5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jessejame5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jessejame5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jessejame5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jessejame5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jessejame5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jessejame5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jessejame5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jessejame5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jessejame5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    As a kid my grandma always told me my grandpa was "in the stonemasons" (he was a firefighter)

Is there such a thing? Or am I remembering wrong and he was a freemason?

topperstyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) topperstyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) topperstyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) topperstyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) topperstyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) topperstyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) topperstyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) topperstyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) topperstyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) topperstyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) topperstyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How did you start the process?

Also, I just started training bjj about two months ago. Incredible!
    i'll finish owning you dweebs later peace - Trapstar4.4

jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by topperstyle View Post
    How did you start the process?

Also, I just started training bjj about two months ago. Incredible!
    Just go up to a lodge close to you and tell them your interested or email them.

Nice people. It's just dudes and older dudes shooting the chit. Lots of connections but nice people all around.

Originally Posted by Jessejame5 View Post
    As a kid my grandma always told me my grandpa was "in the stonemasons" (he was a firefighter)

Is there such a thing? Or am I remembering wrong and he was a freemason?
    Thanks for the negs. Yes that was slang for masonry.
    "There are some who do not fear death for they are more afraid of really living."-Ancient proverb

Impureclient is just really nice. (+1000) Impureclient is just really nice. (+1000) Impureclient is just really nice. (+1000) Impureclient is just really nice. (+1000) Impureclient is just really nice. (+1000) Impureclient is just really nice. (+1000) Impureclient is just really nice. (+1000) Impureclient is just really nice. (+1000) Impureclient is just really nice. (+1000) Impureclient is just really nice. (+1000) Impureclient is just really nice. (+1000)
    Careful, there are horror stories online. When they say it's just going to be the tip, they lie!

washeabeta is on a distinguished road. (+10) washeabeta is on a distinguished road. (+10) washeabeta is on a distinguished road. (+10) washeabeta is on a distinguished road. (+10) washeabeta is on a distinguished road. (+10) washeabeta is on a distinguished road. (+10) washeabeta is on a distinguished road. (+10) washeabeta is on a distinguished road. (+10) washeabeta is on a distinguished road. (+10) washeabeta is on a distinguished road. (+10) washeabeta is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    it's shooting the **** unless you have a position of importance.. whether that be a judge, a sheriff, sensitive financial information.. or anything that could be used. then you will be quickly elevated amongst the ranks and you'll go to the special lodge gatherings and you'll think you're doing so well making all these connections with all these important people. if ever needed you will then be asked to do favours with your position if another 'mason' needs help. if you don't comply then it may not end well for you. and sometimes it's not another mason who needs that favour, it will be someone from aipac. because you are just a front organisation. a french filmmaker made a film about this in 1943 and the nazis screened it. i have seen it, it is very tame. yet he was subsequently charged and executed for treason by the allies when they retook france.

BrosefMengele has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrosefMengele has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrosefMengele has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrosefMengele has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrosefMengele has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrosefMengele has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrosefMengele has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrosefMengele has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrosefMengele has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrosefMengele has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrosefMengele has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Proverbs 1:10-19
    10My child, if sinners try to entice you,
    do not consent!
    11If they say, “Come with us!
    We will lie in wait to shed blood;
    we will ambush an innocent person capriciously.
    12We will swallow them alive like Sheol,
    those full of vigor like those going down to the Pit.
    13We will seize all kinds of precious wealth;
    we will fill our houses with plunder.
    14Join with us!
    We will all share equally in what we steal.”

15My child, do not go down their way,
    withhold yourself from their path;
    16for they are eager to inflict harm,
    and they hasten to shed blood.
    17Surely it is futile to spread a net
    in plain sight of any bird,
    18but these men lie in wait for their own blood,
    they ambush their own lives!
    19Such are the ways of all who gain profit unjustly;
    it takes away the life of those who obtain it!
    John 15:4
    "Live in me. Make your home in me just as I do in you."
    ​John 14:20
    "In that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.​​​​​​"
    John 14:6
    Jesus answered, "No one comes to the Father if not by me."

Jessejame5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jessejame5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jessejame5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jessejame5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jessejame5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jessejame5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jessejame5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jessejame5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jessejame5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jessejame5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jessejame5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jiujitsubro View Post
    Just go up to a lodge close to you and tell them your interested or email them.

Nice people. It's just dudes and older dudes shooting the chit. Lots of connections but nice people all around.

Thanks for the negs. Yes that was slang for masonry.
    WTF you got negged?
    I repped and wrote msg

I will get you back plus extra when I get the chance bro

davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000)
    33Again, ye have heard that it hath been said by them of old time, Thou shalt not forswear thyself, but shalt perform unto the Lord thine oaths: 34But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne: 35Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King. 36Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black. 37But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.

BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by washeabeta View Post
    it's shooting the **** unless you have a position of importance.. whether that be a judge, a sheriff, sensitive financial information.. or anything that could be used. then you will be quickly elevated amongst the ranks and you'll go to the special lodge gatherings and you'll think you're doing so well making all these connections with all these important people. if ever needed you will then be asked to do favours with your position if another 'mason' needs help.
    I beleive that is true.

I had to go to a solicitor here in the UK (basically an equivalent of a lawyer), and a - thankfully based on what I am about to say - a female.

In the letter to her, the company representative who I was going to talk to, signed after his name... "His worshipful master" basically a masonic 'code' to let them know that he was a mason to anyone in the know.

If my solicitor was a brah, then he might have been shook, but she didn't care and was ruthless with them.

That day I swore that I would only ever use female solicitors, after I caught a friggin mason trying to influence someone using masonic terminology.

I've also seen evidence (in our city centre) that they have influence over the local government... Friggin masonic symbols on government property (recently added too).

Honestly, I think you sold your soul OP. It seems more like an occult 'club' where people grant each other favours, at the expense of the rest of society.
    The Dangers Of WIFI For You, And Your Children: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0NEaPTu9oI

The Dangers Of WIFI For Pregnant Women: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-017-16623-8

Please Help People, And Donate To Amnesty International... https://www.amnesty.org/en/donate/

BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Recently contacted a local lodge but haven't made it out yet. I made a thread on it a few weeks ago but most people just said it was a conspiracy or made illuminati jokes, lol.

Funny to see people in here quoting the Bible when I guarantee you nearly every single Mason is a Christian, lmao.

At the end of the day it seems like a cool tradition and being part of a brotherhood is important (regardless of how you fulfill this in your life). Also being English-American it's cool to connect with something that was and is quite popular within that heritage.
    ☆ Easy choices, hard life. Hard choices, easy life. ☆

BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by BredRoller View Post
    Funny to see people in here quoting the Bible when I guarantee you nearly every single Mason is a Christian, lmao.
    There are also Christians who use tarot cards, and visit mediums.

I think that dude posting the bible verse, is trying to warn against practicing something that might be spiritually dangerous.

Christians can still practice things that are spiritually dangerous... Christians still need to use discernment.
    The Dangers Of WIFI For You, And Your Children: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0NEaPTu9oI

The Dangers Of WIFI For Pregnant Women: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-017-16623-8

Please Help People, And Donate To Amnesty International... https://www.amnesty.org/en/donate/

Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BetaAsPhuck View Post

I think that dude posting the bible verse, is trying to warn against practicing something that might be spiritually dangerous.

Christians can still practice things that are spiritually dangerous... Christians still need to use discernment.

More diarrhea mouth.

Hayes21890 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayes21890 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayes21890 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayes21890 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayes21890 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayes21890 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayes21890 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayes21890 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayes21890 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayes21890 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayes21890 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey brother! Lodge 755 here in NC!

Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    We illuminati now misc?
    President Trump is 73 and doesn't wear glasses. Wanna know why? Because he's got 2020....

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    right on. im a member of the moose lodge.

Ck4288 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ck4288 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ck4288 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ck4288 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ck4288 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ck4288 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ck4288 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ck4288 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ck4288 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ck4288 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ck4288 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm a master in a blue lodge. Congrats. Lots of memorization.

Spoiler!

Recently contacted a local lodge but haven't made it out yet. I made a thread on it a few weeks ago but most people just said it was a conspiracy or made illuminati jokes, lol.

At the end of the day it seems like a cool tradition and being part of a brotherhood is important (regardless of how you fulfill this in your life). Also being English-American it's cool to connect with something that was and is quite popular within that heritage.
    Yeah a couple mason bros(future of course until initiation) run church groups and missionary groups. You just have to believe in god, it doesn't matter which. Can't talk about religion or politics though during group meetings. They probably know more about christianity/catholicism than anyone here.

Originally Posted by Hayes21890 View Post
    Hey brother! Lodge 755 here in NC!
    Not a brother till initiation but #4 in Texas! Hey future bro. Which degree?

C4KE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C4KE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C4KE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C4KE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C4KE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C4KE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C4KE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C4KE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C4KE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C4KE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C4KE is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Can somebody explain what this is in simple terms and why one would want to join it? I've read things online but still don't fully understand
    Beethoven's 9th

Member since 2010 crew
    No Social Media Crew
    Black Knight Crew

BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Where is lodge #4, OP? The one I am checking out is the Holland Lodge #1 in Texas (the one allegedly started by Sam Houston).

Edit: Just looked it up. It's in Houston. Not too far from Lodge #1, haha. Cool!

Originally Posted by BetaAsPhuck View Post

No doubt. I don't see how being a Mason would be in contradiction to being a Christian at all. It seems like Catholics had something out for them a long time ago... but if you happen to be a Protestant then you're good to go, lol. Sounds like Rome just didn't like the power the group had back in the day. They don't have that kind of power anymore it seems, at least not in the US.
    Last edited by BredRoller; 10-02-2019 at 04:19 PM.

Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are you getting jumped in or sexed in?
    "So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. . . . Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place." -Tecumseh

Hayes21890 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayes21890 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayes21890 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayes21890 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayes21890 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayes21890 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayes21890 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayes21890 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayes21890 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayes21890 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayes21890 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not a brother till initiation but #4 in Texas! Hey future bro. Which degree?
    FC being raised in November to MM. Beyond excited to say the least.

superbleeder is not very helpful. (-500) superbleeder is not very helpful. (-500) superbleeder is not very helpful. (-500) superbleeder is not very helpful. (-500) superbleeder is not very helpful. (-500) superbleeder is not very helpful. (-500) superbleeder is not very helpful. (-500) superbleeder is not very helpful. (-500) superbleeder is not very helpful. (-500) superbleeder is not very helpful. (-500) superbleeder is not very helpful. (-500)
    Heard its full of fhaggots. Prepare your anus for sodomy during the initiation.

Originally Posted by Hayes21890 View Post
    FC being raised in November to MM. Beyond excited to say the least.
    How long did it take you? I have decent memory I do acting on the side.

BrosefMengele has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrosefMengele has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrosefMengele has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrosefMengele has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrosefMengele has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrosefMengele has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrosefMengele has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrosefMengele has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrosefMengele has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrosefMengele has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrosefMengele has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Joining yourself to Jesus Christ would be the smart thing to do. Freemasonry is a satanic cult and Jesus is the very door to heaven.
    John 15:4
    "Live in me. Make your home in me just as I do in you."
    ​John 14:20
    "In that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.​​​​​​"
    John 14:6
    Jesus answered, "No one comes to the Father if not by me."

elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Been one for 10+ years now brah.

They not going to tell you this but since youre a miscer, I got a pro tip for you.

Initiation night will go much smoother if you do an enema before you go.

davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Where is lodge #4, OP? The one I am checking out is the Holland Lodge #1 in Texas (the one allegedly started by Sam Houston).

Edit: Just looked it up. It's in Houston. Not too far from Lodge #1, haha. Cool!

No doubt. I don't see how being a Mason would be in contradiction to being a Christian at all. It seems like Catholics had something out for them a long time ago... but if you happen to be a Protestant then you're good to go, lol. Sounds like Rome just didn't like the power the group had back in the day. They don't have that kind of power anymore it seems, at least not in the US.
    see post above. and arguably the catholics control freemasonry anyway as a counter reformation tactic. it explains the york rite

Originally Posted by davik View Post
    see post above. and arguably the catholics control freemasonry anyway as a counter reformation tactic. it explains the york rite
    Explain further pls