Closed Thread
Page 2 of 258 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 7722
  1. #31
    Registered User paul917's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2019
    Age: 49
    Posts: 161
    Rep Power: 0
    paul917 is not very well liked. (-100) paul917 is not very well liked. (-100) paul917 is not very well liked. (-100) paul917 is not very well liked. (-100) paul917 is not very well liked. (-100) paul917 is not very well liked. (-100) paul917 is not very well liked. (-100) paul917 is not very well liked. (-100) paul917 is not very well liked. (-100) paul917 is not very well liked. (-100) paul917 is not very well liked. (-100)
    paul917 is offline
    No retard, if you were smart you would know instantly that depression is the result of having a **** life, just lol @ calling depression mental illness, unless its something clinical, its totally preventable by making your life less ****ty. Which is totally possible. If you were smart you would realize the world is a cold place and full of self interested ****ty people but take it in stride instead of crying and whining about it because there is no alternative. I cant think of anything gayer and more feminine than being depressed and doing nothing about it.

    Bro, eod, I know you're reading my post you gay phaggot, just quit the misc. it clearly isn't helping you

    edit Thats why people become trannies. They think oh life is so hard I like being a kid where people are always taking care of me better and being a man sucks because there is responsibility and struggle and what better way to alleviate these problems than become a woman

  2. #32
    Registered User quadfecta's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2015
    Age: 29
    Posts: 13,702
    Rep Power: 65173
    quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    quadfecta is online now
    Originally Posted by MattBro95 View Post
    Imagine referring to millennials and boomers in the same post and attributing the word "entitlement" to millennials. Lol.
    Imagine being so low IQ you lack the basic reading comprehension to grasp the meaning of that post. Lol.

  3. #33
    True Patriot Crew ~Hades~'s Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2007
    Posts: 14,042
    Rep Power: 358045
    ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ~Hades~ is offline
    I have 0 respect for anyone who thinks that troll is right about anything.
    Royals Crew
    Chiefs Crew

    Festivus Crew

    His name is Robert Paulson

  4. #34
    Registered User Fang2's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2013
    Posts: 34,568
    Rep Power: 608127
    Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fang2 is offline
    You don't have high iq. Frankly you are just a retard.

  5. #35
    lol'd MetroBrah's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2010
    Posts: 22,814
    Rep Power: 85544
    MetroBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MetroBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MetroBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MetroBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MetroBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MetroBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MetroBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MetroBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MetroBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MetroBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MetroBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    MetroBrah is offline
    "If you are so smart, why couldn't you figure out a way to not be depressed?" - Naval Ravikant

    Martin Shkreli crew

  6. #36
    Registered User Mike86er's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2017
    Location: United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Age: 33
    Posts: 1,737
    Rep Power: 26043
    Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mike86er is offline
    Originally Posted by Rajc View Post
    you made the bolded part up yourself so the rest of your post from that point on is completely irrelevant

    never did i ever just for ONCE even slightly IMPLY i would (or advocated anyone to) stop progressing and letting stuff like that hinder you

    these are observations, if you WAS high IQ then you would see for what it is and still progress even though your world has no colors
    I was speaking more to OP and the concept in general that if you're high-IQ then you're bound for an existence of depression in the modern world. I hadn't actually read your posts from other threads on the matter and that first paragraph wasn't entirely serious. My second one was, however.

    But I'll answer your point here. Do you believe that seeing the world with no colours, as you put it, has no negative impact on how you are living your life?

    Secondly, would you say that people who do not see the world in such a nihilistic sense are inherently less intelligent? Are people happy in modern life stupider than you just for that reason? This seems to be the implication, especially in OP's post and it's a wild one.

  7. #37
    dunno Brozart's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2007
    Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
    Posts: 24,107
    Rep Power: 282004
    Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Brozart is offline
    Cope.

    You're a purebred potato, IQ maximum 15.


    Negged as soon as I'm off spread.
    fukn Brozart
    I'm a hugger

  8. #38
    Registered boomer r32gojirra's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2013
    Location: East Coast, Australia
    Posts: 6,089
    Rep Power: 62968
    r32gojirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r32gojirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r32gojirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r32gojirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r32gojirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r32gojirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r32gojirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r32gojirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r32gojirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r32gojirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r32gojirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    r32gojirra is offline
    Originally Posted by Schnitzl View Post
    Fortunately you don't have to worry about this problem
    ^^^

    /thread
    watch paul hogan movies and eat kangaroo and koala bears and play digiriedoos and throw boomerangs and drive outbacks. So whatever.

  9. #39
    Degenerates be gone, amen MattBro95's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2014
    Location: United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Posts: 8,377
    Rep Power: 45540
    MattBro95 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattBro95 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattBro95 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattBro95 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattBro95 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattBro95 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattBro95 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattBro95 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattBro95 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattBro95 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattBro95 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    MattBro95 is offline
    Originally Posted by quadfecta View Post
    Imagine being so low IQ you lack the basic reading comprehension to grasp the meaning of that post. Lol.
    Sure thing buddy.

  10. #40
    SheshBesh! Rajc's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2012
    Location: Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts: 16,422
    Rep Power: 82995
    Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Rajc is online now
    Originally Posted by Mike86er View Post
    I was speaking more to OP and the concept in general that if you're high-IQ then you're bound for an existence of depression in the modern world. I hadn't actually read your posts from other threads on the matter and that first paragraph wasn't entirely serious. My second one was, however.

    But I'll answer your point here. Do you believe that seeing the world with no colours, as you put it, has no negative impact on how you are living your life?

    Secondly, would you say that people who do not see the world in such a nihilistic sense are inherently less intelligent? Are people happy in modern life stupider than you just for that reason? This seems to be the implication, especially in OP's post and it's a wild one.
    first question: yes it does sadly have a negative impact on your life but that's no excuse to let it stop you from self-actualization

    second: it depends on their life situation aswell, if you are poor, have no family, bad diet, dead end job etc etc and you still claim you are happy then you lied to yourself and thus are an idiot
    practice what you preach, keep your eyes on the price
    pop the trunk twice with the rims on the side
    drop the top, chop the block for no reason
    all this other lame stuff has been outta season

  11. #41
    Registered User KirkMcquest's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2008
    Age: 47
    Posts: 2,086
    Rep Power: 10216
    KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    KirkMcquest is offline
    When your IQ is high enough, and you have considered your predicament long enough, you will come to the conclusion that the world you know is an illusion. The truth is, you are hallucinating your reality.

    You look outside and say the sky is blue and the grass is green. You take it as fact, "empirical evidence", but of course it isnt that way at all. The sky is only reflecting the blue spectrum of light back at you, your eyes are picking it up and your brain is interpreting it into something that you see as "blue". The grass is not green, it is reflecting green back at you. It absorbs all the other colors and rejects green. Thats what you see.

    The same goes for sound, which is only a vibration which your ears pick up and your brain interprets as a certain "sound".

    Now if the sky isnt even blue and the grass isnt even green [ and what you hear is, in fact, another creation of your own mind], what about all the information you take in everyday that you interpret based on your own flawed prejudices, experience, intellect, limits and abilities? How you view the world, how you view other people, how you view events, everyday things that happen to you, etc, etc. All of it is being filtered through various lenses to give you the picture that your brain creates for you. That picture is your reality, and that reality has been created by your mind. The picture is, by necessity, wrong, because of the limits that all human beings have in interpreting reality and comprehending all of the variables of that reality.

    So not only do you not see or comprehend reality, but for all the same reasons, you are not capable of determining whether reality is "good" or "bad".

    So when anyone says "things are bad" what they are saying is that the picture their mind has created is bad. Now a person with a supposedly high IQ, who has considered these things, should understand that wrong is within themselves. Until they address this, THEIR world will always be "bad".

  12. #42
    Good Evening Echo SeymourGains's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2014
    Posts: 8,539
    Rep Power: 84466
    SeymourGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SeymourGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SeymourGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SeymourGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SeymourGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SeymourGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SeymourGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SeymourGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SeymourGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SeymourGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SeymourGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    SeymourGains is offline
    Originally Posted by Rajc View Post
    as you can tell people ITT either agree or claim it's cope

    if it's cope then tell me why it's cope, state your case and give me your argument.. it's not like i say this stuff completely out of my ass

    give me your point and i will give you mine, i'm open for a healthy discussion but not to an argument
    Its cope for a lot of people because humans arent automatically satisfied with life and instead of working towards something they can just lie to themselves and say why bother instead, that way they dont have the blame.

    The second part though people do have a right to be sad about. The ones smart enough to understand geopolitics, subversion and the sad state of the west can see the fukery

  13. #43
    Registered User ErnieMccracken's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2013
    Posts: 25,929
    Rep Power: 80081
    ErnieMccracken has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErnieMccracken has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErnieMccracken has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErnieMccracken has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErnieMccracken has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErnieMccracken has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErnieMccracken has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErnieMccracken has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErnieMccracken has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErnieMccracken has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErnieMccracken has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ErnieMccracken is offline
    I, for one, am looking forward to the day when the homeless population in LA rises up and literally eats the rich.

  14. #44
    Registered User eod8989's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2014
    Age: 30
    Posts: 21,070
    Rep Power: 11062
    eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    eod8989 is online now
    Originally Posted by paul917 View Post
    No retard, if you were smart you would know instantly that depression is the result of having a **** life, just lol @ calling depression mental illness, unless its something clinical, its totally preventable by making your life less ****ty. Which is totally possible. If you were smart you would realize the world is a cold place and full of self interested ****ty people but take it in stride instead of crying and whining about it because there is no alternative. I cant think of anything gayer and more feminine than being depressed and doing nothing about it.

    Bro, eod, I know you're reading my post you gay phaggot, just quit the misc. it clearly isn't helping you

    edit Thats why people become trannies. They think oh life is so hard I like being a kid where people are always taking care of me better and being a man sucks because there is responsibility and struggle and what better way to alleviate these problems than become a woman
    Or it could be the result of not being able to fit in because you see the world in a different/intellectual way, or are nihilistic of the nature of society and existence.

    Do you really think that everyone that had depression just had a chitty life?

  15. #45
    Registered User DeadlyStriker's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2011
    Location: United States
    Posts: 9,037
    Rep Power: 92939
    DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    DeadlyStriker is offline
    Originally Posted by Rajc View Post
    you give a lot of good points in your post but let me touch on this in partciular:

    if you see the world as is, then it would make sense to understand why someone is depressed about it
    No if you see it as is, then you can steer clear of the despair that clouds peoples minds.

    I see what you're saying, but it's the opposite. Because then I can see why they shouldn't be depressed about it. Perspective. If you look at the world as opportunity and gratitude, depression and despair is meaningless.

    The amazon fire, the person shot in an alley way, the crisis after crisis means nothing. The media chooses to show the worst of the worst at an alarming rate of consistency in order to prevent alternative thinking. It all means nothing. It wants you to worry about danger as opposed to going out and living life with optimism. Those people can't be controlled.

  16. #46
    Registered User IAmAnon's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2019
    Age: 49
    Posts: 143
    Rep Power: 1066
    IAmAnon is just really nice. (+1000) IAmAnon is just really nice. (+1000) IAmAnon is just really nice. (+1000) IAmAnon is just really nice. (+1000) IAmAnon is just really nice. (+1000) IAmAnon is just really nice. (+1000) IAmAnon is just really nice. (+1000) IAmAnon is just really nice. (+1000) IAmAnon is just really nice. (+1000) IAmAnon is just really nice. (+1000) IAmAnon is just really nice. (+1000)
    IAmAnon is online now
    Originally Posted by DeadlyStriker View Post
    That makes zero sense.

    If you have high intelligence, that would most likely mean you see the world as is, and create a better world for yourself. You can't change an entire culture by trying to change it, you can only create the culture you want in yourself and immediate life, which will then impact the people around you.

    The media isn't the masses. They want you to believe that. Despair is a sin for a reason. It is a mechanism for control. Low IQ and sheep that fall into despair and the vices of life are easily controlled and manipulated.

    You control yourself. No one else does. Yes, you must abide by the laws in which you live, but that doesn't restrict you to play by them.

    So many people just sit in their basement crying on social media about how fukked up the world is, the horrible culture that is common practice, etc etc. Yet none of those people do anything themselves. They accept it because of despair. Schools teaching kids LGBTQ stuff? I'm going to fight it and homeschool if they don't rid of it. Just say no. Don't like the sexualization of the world? Stop watching porn, stop watching hollywood tv shows and movies,and live a life that doesn't involve that. Don't like trans ****philes reading to kids at the local library? Just say no. fight back against the insanity with one word. No. People gravitate towards that. Social shame doesn't work when you break the spell.

    Intelligent people live a life of non-conformity because the idea of conformity goes directly against the idea of freedom, happiness, and fulfillment.

    Sometimes though, the very high IQ end up becoming extremely self-indulgent in their own thoughts and completely sabotage their own mind and become self-destructive. They view their mind as their own God.
    This.

    OP, whether what you say is true or not, it's up to us as individuals to do something about it. Don't sit around waiting for others to make the world a better place, but definitely don't wait for others to make you a better and happier person.

  17. #47
    Registered User knightofday's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2013
    Location: California, United States
    Age: 32
    Posts: 4,586
    Rep Power: 46280
    knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    knightofday is offline
    Kinda see where Op is coming from. If you pay attention to alternate media and whats happening to the West and where we're headed, its pretty damn depressing. Even more so, is that there's nothing individually you can do to stop it.

    I see what you mean OP srs

  18. #48
    Registered User paul917's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2019
    Age: 49
    Posts: 161
    Rep Power: 0
    paul917 is not very well liked. (-100) paul917 is not very well liked. (-100) paul917 is not very well liked. (-100) paul917 is not very well liked. (-100) paul917 is not very well liked. (-100) paul917 is not very well liked. (-100) paul917 is not very well liked. (-100) paul917 is not very well liked. (-100) paul917 is not very well liked. (-100) paul917 is not very well liked. (-100) paul917 is not very well liked. (-100)
    paul917 is offline
    Originally Posted by KirkMcquest View Post
    When your IQ is high enough, and you have considered your predicament long enough, you will come to the conclusion that the world you know is an illusion. The truth is, you are hallucinating your reality.

    You look outside and say the sky is blue and the grass is green. You take it as fact, "empirical evidence", but of course it isnt that way at all. The sky is only reflecting the blue spectrum of light back at you, your eyes are picking it up and your brain is interpreting it into something that you see as "blue". The grass is not green, it is reflecting green back at you. It absorbs all the other colors and rejects green. Thats what you see.

    The same goes for sound, which is only a vibration which your ears pick up and your brain interprets as a certain "sound".

    Now if the sky isnt even blue and the grass isnt even green [ and what you hear is, in fact, another creation of your own mind], what about all the information you take in everyday that you interpret based on your own flawed prejudices, experience, intellect, limits and abilities? How you view the world, how you view other people, how you view events, everyday things that happen to you, etc, etc. All of it is being filtered through various lenses to give you the picture that your brain creates for you. That picture is your reality, and that reality has been created by your mind. The picture is, by necessity, wrong, because of the limits that all human beings have in interpreting reality and comprehending all of the variables of that reality.

    So not only do you not see or comprehend reality, but for all the same reasons, you are not capable of determining whether reality is "good" or "bad".

    So when anyone says "things are bad" what they are saying is that the picture their mind has created is bad. Now a person with a supposedly high IQ, who has considered these things, should understand that wrong is within themselves. Until they address this, THEIR world will always be "bad".
    Lol, takes extremely high iq to take Baby's First Philosophical Steps

  19. #49
    Registered User eod8989's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2014
    Age: 30
    Posts: 21,070
    Rep Power: 11062
    eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    eod8989 is online now
    Originally Posted by MetroBrah View Post
    "If you are so smart, why couldn't you figure out a way to not be depressed?" - Naval Ravikant

    Because some of it based on external factors and it can be crippling.

  20. #50
    sheet it forward stevemckenna's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2011
    Posts: 9,956
    Rep Power: 30292
    stevemckenna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevemckenna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevemckenna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevemckenna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevemckenna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevemckenna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevemckenna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevemckenna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevemckenna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevemckenna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevemckenna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    stevemckenna is offline
    Originally Posted by DeadlyStriker View Post
    That makes zero sense.

    If you have high intelligence, that would most likely mean you see the world as is, and create a better world for yourself. You can't change an entire culture by trying to change it, you can only create the culture you want in yourself and immediate life, which will then impact the people around you.

    The media isn't the masses. They want you to believe that. Despair is a sin for a reason. It is a mechanism for control. Low IQ and sheep that fall into despair and the vices of life are easily controlled and manipulated.

    You control yourself. No one else does. Yes, you must abide by the laws in which you live, but that doesn't restrict you to play by them.

    So many people just sit in their basement crying on social media about how fukked up the world is, the horrible culture that is common practice, etc etc. Yet none of those people do anything themselves. They accept it because of despair. Schools teaching kids LGBTQ stuff? I'm going to fight it and homeschool if they don't rid of it. Just say no. Don't like the sexualization of the world? Stop watching porn, stop watching hollywood tv shows and movies,and live a life that doesn't involve that. Don't like trans ****philes reading to kids at the local library? Just say no. fight back against the insanity with one word. No. People gravitate towards that. Social shame doesn't work when you break the spell.

    Intelligent people live a life of non-conformity because the idea of conformity goes directly against the idea of freedom, happiness, and fulfillment.

    Sometimes though, the very high IQ end up becoming extremely self-indulgent in their own thoughts and completely sabotage their own mind and become self-destructive. They view their mind as their own God.


    Kinda went off the rails at the end but solid nonetheless...

  21. #51
    Registered User paul917's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2019
    Age: 49
    Posts: 161
    Rep Power: 0
    paul917 is not very well liked. (-100) paul917 is not very well liked. (-100) paul917 is not very well liked. (-100) paul917 is not very well liked. (-100) paul917 is not very well liked. (-100) paul917 is not very well liked. (-100) paul917 is not very well liked. (-100) paul917 is not very well liked. (-100) paul917 is not very well liked. (-100) paul917 is not very well liked. (-100) paul917 is not very well liked. (-100)
    paul917 is offline
    Originally Posted by eod8989 View Post
    Or it could be the result of not being able to fit in because you see the world in a different/intellectual way, or are nihilistic of the nature of society and existence.

    Do you really think that everyone that had depression just had a chitty life?
    I'm at least equally as nihilistic as you, probably more, eventually you have to get back to doing things and exert power over life, even though existential nihilism may be accurate, it corrodes a persons worldview and tears down societies like nothing else, nietzsche knew this

  22. #52
    Registered User KirkMcquest's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2008
    Age: 47
    Posts: 2,086
    Rep Power: 10216
    KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KirkMcquest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    KirkMcquest is offline
    Originally Posted by eod8989 View Post
    Because some of it based on external factors and it can be crippling.
    How you interpret those "external factors" is what's crippling you.

  23. #53
    Registered User JustTheDad's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2017
    Posts: 440
    Rep Power: 5078
    JustTheDad is a name known to all. (+5000) JustTheDad is a name known to all. (+5000) JustTheDad is a name known to all. (+5000) JustTheDad is a name known to all. (+5000) JustTheDad is a name known to all. (+5000) JustTheDad is a name known to all. (+5000) JustTheDad is a name known to all. (+5000) JustTheDad is a name known to all. (+5000) JustTheDad is a name known to all. (+5000) JustTheDad is a name known to all. (+5000) JustTheDad is a name known to all. (+5000)
    JustTheDad is offline
    I think Rajc is wrong.

  24. #54
    Registered User severagee's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2018
    Age: 49
    Posts: 999
    Rep Power: 11742
    severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    severagee is offline
    Oh shut up. What proof do you have that you have a high IQ?

    I went through undergrad on a full ride scholarship. Was a student ambassador, majored in a super difficult subject, graduated summa cum laude, gave a speech at commencement, now attending dental school on a very large scholarship. I'm not saying I have a high IQ, but I definitely think I'm academically accomplished and I'm definitely not depressed.

    You're depressed because you avoid people and stay inside on the internet all day. That's literally it.

    And you're not gonna get happier until you stop trying to rationalize all of your deeply permeating flaws.
    Dental Student crew

  25. #55
    Registered User eod8989's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2014
    Age: 30
    Posts: 21,070
    Rep Power: 11062
    eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    eod8989 is online now
    Originally Posted by severagee View Post
    Oh shut up. What proof do you have that you have a high IQ?

    I went through undergrad on a full ride scholarship. Was a student ambassador, majored in a super difficult subject, graduated summa cum laude, gave a speech at commencement, now attending dental school on a very large scholarship. I'm not saying I have a high IQ, but I definitely think I'm academically accomplished and I'm definitely not depressed.

    You're depressed because you avoid people and stay inside on the internet all day. That's literally it.

    And you're not gonna get happier until you stop trying to rationalize all of your deeply permeating flaws.
    Except i am around thousands of people 5 days per week. So i am around them very often.

  26. #56
    Registered User severagee's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2018
    Age: 49
    Posts: 999
    Rep Power: 11742
    severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    severagee is offline
    Originally Posted by eod8989 View Post
    Except i am around thousands of people 5 days per week. So i am around them very often.
    Do you talk to them? Do you laugh with them, have conversations with them? Share experiences? Empathize with them? Ask how their day went, and genuinely mean it? Do you make any attempt at establishing a genuine bond with these people?

    I'll admit, making friends can be difficult without a pretext. But I know for a fact that I wouldn't have any sense of meaningful happiness if it weren't for my family, my friends, or in general those I'm close with. That's the primary source of depression: a sense of social isolation. Not being "woke" to the evils and ills of the world. And the internet has had the unfortunate side-effect of putting the worst aspects of humanity on full display, while minimizing the positive. I'm of the opinion that the more ignorant you are of social media, of modern news, of what's happening across the country, the happier you'll be.
    Dental Student crew

  27. #57
    Registered boomer r32gojirra's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2013
    Location: East Coast, Australia
    Posts: 6,089
    Rep Power: 62968
    r32gojirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r32gojirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r32gojirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r32gojirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r32gojirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r32gojirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r32gojirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r32gojirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r32gojirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r32gojirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r32gojirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    r32gojirra is offline
    Originally Posted by eod8989 View Post
    Except i am around thousands of people 5 days per week. So i am around them very often.
    Being a greeter at Walmart will expose you to a specific demographic, and only at a superficial level
    watch paul hogan movies and eat kangaroo and koala bears and play digiriedoos and throw boomerangs and drive outbacks. So whatever.

  28. #58
    Registered User eod8989's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2014
    Age: 30
    Posts: 21,070
    Rep Power: 11062
    eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    eod8989 is online now
    Originally Posted by severagee View Post
    Do you talk to them? Do you laugh with them, have conversations with them? Share experiences? Empathize with them? Ask how their day went, and genuinely mean it? Do you make any attempt at establishing a genuine bond with these people?

    I'll admit, making friends can be difficult without a pretext. But I know for a fact that I wouldn't have any sense of meaningful happiness if it weren't for my family, my friends, or in general those I'm close with. That's the primary source of depression: a sense of social isolation. Not being "woke" to the evils and ills of the world. And the internet has had the unfortunate side-effect of putting the worst aspects of humanity on full display, while minimizing the positive. I'm of the opinion that the more ignorant you are of social media, of modern news, of what's happening across the country, the happier you'll be.
    I do not connect with them at all. Only one of my coworkers is my age. Too much drama. Literally 95% of conversations in my building are drama so no thanks jeff

  29. #59
    Registered User 300BLK's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2015
    Age: 28
    Posts: 16,318
    Rep Power: 7126
    300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    300BLK is offline
    If you think your IQ is making you depressed, then you probably have a low IQ
    ***Black Crew***
    No Face Crew

  30. #60
    Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2010
    Posts: 32,700
    Rep Power: 132527
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    drvillain is offline
    if Eod agrees with your point of view, then you KNOW you're wrong
    Ohio State buckeyes & Atlanta Falcons

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts