Closed Thread
Page 173 of 258 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 183 223 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,190 of 7722
    BigBallsMcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigBallsMcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigBallsMcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigBallsMcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigBallsMcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigBallsMcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigBallsMcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigBallsMcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigBallsMcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigBallsMcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigBallsMcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by WhirlwindTobias View Post
    I've said this before, BBM is the type of guy who would write 'go die in a hole" in your CP because you commented that several people including him hijack every thread about the struggles with dating.

I can be a major ******* sometimes, some people on here have dealt with my abrasiveness first hand and yet I have never told someone to die. One person's account of him being a "good guy" has little meaning when one has the wherewithal to suggest death on someone. My best friend would give a glowing account of our 25 year friendship but if you asked certain people on here they'd say I'm a twat. And I'm happy to accept that label.

For me, my assumptions were proven and I ceased to ever think the guy will change, merely reporting him so the forum would be rid of him for a while as it was a bannable offense.

I see others are finally realising that there's no talking to the guy. You'll just get abuse thrown back at you.
    Omg bigballs said go die in a hole one time to someone who was being a dick to him online what a terrible person. That overrides all the good hes ever done and overrides someone hes known all his life signing his praises.

You win you fuking phaggots, I agree with everything you say, you guys are always right, I cant possibly be correct about anything regarding my own life. Happy?

BigBallsMcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigBallsMcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigBallsMcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigBallsMcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigBallsMcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigBallsMcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigBallsMcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigBallsMcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigBallsMcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigBallsMcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigBallsMcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Rebel012 View Post
    It changes nearly everything, including your own sense of self-worth, your outlook on life, how you view and perceive women, and many other things. Taken literally, almost any guy can be characterized as an 'incel' in some snap shot of time. Ask a guy who is single (or even in a relationship) who isn't getting laid on a particular weekend for whatever reason if he'd rather be having sex during that time, and if he answers 'yes,' then technically he's an incel--for that period of time. The literal definition doesn't really mean anything when you take it away from the social significance it's been given by people like you who wallow in this victim mentality on a regular basis. The term reflects a warped ideology more than anything else.
    It doesnt change anything. I don't feel any different now than before the term incel was even invented. it's just a term and has made no difference whatsoever in my life.

Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BigBallsMcgee View Post
    Omg bigballs said go die in a hole one time to someone who was being a dick to him online what a terrible person. That overrides all the good hes ever done and overrides someone hes known all his life signing his praises.

You win you fuking phaggots, I agree with everything you say, you guys are always right, I cant possibly be correct about anything regarding my own life. Happy?
    The issue isn't even that you said this on one occasion, it just exposes you as a hypocrite. You got Scorpio banned because he suggested you jump off a cliff or something, yet it's now been revealed that you're guilty of the exact same thing? So all that crying, and that moralistic posturing about the seriousness of suicide, was apparently just another attempt to draw attention to yourself so you could claim once again that you're a victim? Pathetic beyond belief. You're clearly a fraud and a self-indulgent narcissist.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The issue isn't even that you said this on one occasion, it just exposes you as a hypocrite. You got Scorpio banned because he suggested you jump off a cliff or something, yet it's now been revealed that you're guilty of the exact same thing? So all that crying, and that moralistic posturing about the seriousness of suicide, was apparently just another attempt to draw attention to yourself so you could claim once again that you're a victim? Pathetic beyond belief. You're clearly a fraud and a self-indulgent narcissist.
    wow I remember that
    ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–ˆ๐–๐–Š๐–ˆ๐•ถ, ๐–“๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–‡๐–Ž๐–™๐–ˆ๐–

pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pondus I could not give less of a s*it of what you think or tell your kid. go fuk yourself.
    Stop acting like an 11 year old.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BBM taking so many L's right now
    6'3 masterrace

Bench: 350 / Squat: 485 / Deadlift: 600

Man Against Mediocrity WhirlwindTobias's Avatar
    WhirlwindTobias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WhirlwindTobias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WhirlwindTobias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WhirlwindTobias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WhirlwindTobias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WhirlwindTobias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WhirlwindTobias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WhirlwindTobias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WhirlwindTobias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WhirlwindTobias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WhirlwindTobias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Really Scorpio, you've done that too?

After all those accounts of kids actually killing themselves because "fellow" pupils told them to, and here someone did it after some thread participants told them to, I'm never going to cross that line. I'm sure I did during my teens but as an adult, I honestly doubt it.

It's really not some casual line you should throw out from irritation, I believe doing that reveals a lot about oneself.
    Likes - Mountaineering, running, reading opinions & people who are legitimately trying to improve their lives.
    Dislikes - People who have zero accountability, a lack of humility, and everything that western culture encapsulates.

Longest walk time and distance (Including breaks) - 19 hrs - 70km
    Highest point OSL - 2962m (Zugspitze)

Power and the money. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

After all those accounts of kids actually killing themselves because "fellow" pupils told them to, and here someone did it after some thread participants told them to, I'm never going to cross that line. I'm sure I did during my teens but as an adult, I honestly doubt it.

It's really not some casual line you should throw out from irritation, I believe doing that reveals a lot about oneself.
    When people are playing online, people tend to throw out insults all the time, when people are playing sports or talking chit, people tend to throw out insults. What I'm saying is most of the time people don't actually mean it. I didn't actually want him to die, I just said that to piss him off cause he's such an irritating little prick (and it worked cause he was crying for several pages about how I was "such an sociopath" and that there was something wrong with me).

If people kill themselves because of something that some person online said then that's on them, not me. (Plus dude said he's gonna kill himself multiple times but never does; people like that want attention. People that really do kill themselves ain't talking about it)

If you think I'm a sociopath or have narcissistic personality disorder then whatever. I know those are not me.
    Last edited by BlackScorpio91; 11-12-2019 at 05:39 AM.
    Mode One For Life

HTC

Picked my Username When I Was Younger And Dumber Crew

Direct Game is Superior to Indirect Game (Come At Me)

alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ko300zx View Post
    The only purpose of this thread is to rid the rest of the forums of the fuking disease that is you and the rest of the incels that somehow found your way onto a site where you don't belong. That is why this thread is a merger of like 50 threads. It's not a place for incels to hang out. It's just a trash can for incel threads because that's all they really amount to.
    Cot dayumm that's scathing...

Moving the subject away from BBM briefly. Does anyone else feel that the 'incel' label has lead to a growing hostility towards FA, low-status and incel types?

Cos let's be real T, incels are nothing new. For all intents and purposes, they are the same FAs and low-status men we have always had, just with a new moniker.

I also suspect it's in large part connected with the shootings, but that's hardly normal incel behaviour.

BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by alltrapbrah View Post

Moving the subject away from BBM briefly. Does anyone else feel that the 'incel' label has lead to a growing hostility towards FA, low-status and incel types?

Cos let's be real T, incels are nothing new. For all intents and purposes, they are the same FAs and low-status men we have always had, just with a new moniker.

I also suspect it's in large part connected with the shootings, but that's hardly normal incel behaviour.
    Exceptions aside like that guy from Las Vegas and the guy who NIU in Illinois, most of the recent shootings starting from mid 2000s to now are from incel types, whether they're religious or not doesn't really matter (a lot of wannabe homegrown terrorists and far right racists are technically incels themselves). Most of these incel types are mentally ill or autistic or both too and combined with being sexually frustrated leads to a cocktail of homicidal rage.

I know several guys who I know are or suspect are incel types and even though I'm not around them 24/7, they seem positive and still take their chances with women. In fact one guy didn't even know what an incel was even though technically he's considered one too. Those are the type of dudes I can hang with, normal, decent dudes regardless of whether they're getting laid or not. I can't hang with dudes who despise and hate women and I also can't hang with dudes who all they talk about is women and are thirsty af. Those two categories I've systematically gotten rid of over a period of months and years.
    Mode One For Life

HTC

alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BlackScorpio91 View Post
    Exceptions aside like that guy from Las Vegas and the guy who NIU in Illinois, most of the recent shootings starting from mid 2000s to now are from incel types, whether they're religious or not doesn't really matter (a lot of wannabe homegrown terrorists and far right racists are technically incels themselves). Most of these incel types are mentally ill or autistic or both too and combined with being sexually frustrated leads to a cocktail of homicidal rage.

I know several guys who I know are or suspect are incel types and even though I'm not around them 24/7, they seem positive and still take their chances with women. In fact one guy didn't even know what an incel was even though technically he's considered one too. Those are the type of dudes I can hang with, normal, decent dudes regardless of whether they're getting laid or not. I can't hang with dudes who despise and hate women and I also can't hang with dudes who all they talk about is women and are thirsty af. Those two categories I've systematically gotten rid of over a period of months and years.
    That doesnโ€™t really address my point.

My point was that incel types have been around for a while now, only they used to refer to themselves as FA or low-status, or they simply didnโ€™t make an identity out of their plight.

BBM is actually a half decent example. He was a regular on this forum a long time ago under a different alias, and back then he was talking about the same stuff he is now, only he didnโ€™t refer to himself as an incel.

So this highlights my point that incel types have always been around and vocal, but only recently has this โ€˜incelโ€™ identity come into existence.

And what has seemingly accompanied this new term/identity is a growing hostility, and I just find that very, very interesting.

To my mind it demonstrates how something as seemingly insignificant as a word can have quite a severe impact. Incel men didnโ€™t generate nearly as much hostility when they were known as a FAs or low-status, and I think thatโ€™s in large part owing to the less offensive/negativity terminology.

RedRusty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RedRusty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RedRusty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RedRusty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RedRusty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RedRusty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RedRusty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RedRusty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RedRusty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RedRusty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RedRusty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Seriously, BBM, calm down. It's an internet forum. It's not that serious. Good luck on the date not date.
    Currently: Running off-season; T25/Body Beast hybrid

Next race: Cap City Half Marathon - 4/25/20

I post too much. SuperChieftain's Avatar
    SuperChieftain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperChieftain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperChieftain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperChieftain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperChieftain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperChieftain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperChieftain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperChieftain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperChieftain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperChieftain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperChieftain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

You have to keep in mind, there are some immature people on this forum.
    Not an incel.
    Wk phaggot.
    Rep beggar.

My point was that incel types have been around for a while now, only they used to refer to themselves as FA or low-status, or they simply didnโ€™t make an identity out of their plight.

BBM is actually a half decent example. He was a regular on this forum a long time ago under a different alias, and back then he was talking about the same stuff he is now, only he didnโ€™t refer to himself as an incel.

So this highlights my point that incel types have always been around and vocal, but only recently has this โ€˜incelโ€™ identity come into existence.

And what has seemingly accompanied this new term/identity is a growing hostility, and I just find that very, very interesting.

To my mind it demonstrates how something as seemingly insignificant as a word can have quite a severe impact. Incel men didnโ€™t generate nearly as much hostility when they were known as a FAs or low-status, and I think thatโ€™s in large part owing to the less offensive/negativity terminology.
    Well most people don't want to be around dudes who bitch and complain and demean and have hostile thoughts about women and more successful men

It's not rocket science.
    Mode One For Life

HTC

TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

The terminology definitely has negative connotations i'd agree, as incels weren't always looked down upon in the same way... BUT i kind of think they've gotten worse too. There's a lot of echo-chamber incel communities, and when you have a community of incels like that, they feed each others delusions and become twisted, and I believe this is in part where the negative connotation derives. Then you have the attacks that have occurred, the media throw the word incel in and/or the killer self proclaims themselves an incel, and going forward that's the kind of person people associate incels with, whether it's accurate or not.
    6'3 masterrace

Bench: 350 / Squat: 485 / Deadlift: 600

Originally Posted by RedRusty View Post
    Seriously, BBM, calm down. It's an internet forum. It's not that serious. Good luck on the date not date.
    I just get annoyed with stupidity.

Its not happening because the movie isn't even out, I duked up the dates.

RedRusty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RedRusty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RedRusty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RedRusty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RedRusty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RedRusty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RedRusty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RedRusty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RedRusty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RedRusty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RedRusty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Its not happening because the movie isn't even out, I duked up the dates.
    So pick another movie?

Originally Posted by RedRusty View Post
    So pick another movie?
    But I made it about wanting to see that specific movie, so if I just switch it to something else random itll be weird.

I might just suggest she just come up and hang where I live.

Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The irony. You're an insufferable hypocrite.

But I made it about wanting to see that specific movie, so if I just switch it to something else random itll be weird.

Your inexperience is showing.

Yeah if you really wanna see another movie, just switch it up. It ain't rocket science.

Or better yet.....just be upfront about how you feel about her in person instead of beating around the bush like a little bitch. If she rejects you quickly so be it, at least you didn't waste time and money going to the movies or whatever.
    Mode One For Life

HTC

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pick another movie... you think she was born yesterday? She knows you just want to hang out with her.
    ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–ˆ๐–๐–Š๐–ˆ๐•ถ, ๐–“๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–‡๐–Ž๐–™๐–ˆ๐–

I post too much. SuperChieftain's Avatar
    SuperChieftain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperChieftain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperChieftain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperChieftain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperChieftain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperChieftain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperChieftain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperChieftain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperChieftain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperChieftain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperChieftain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    Pick another movie... you think she was born yesterday? She knows you just want to hang out with her.
    This. I think you are scared to be honest.
    Not an incel.
    Wk phaggot.
    Rep beggar.

I tried that advice. It was about that specific movie. Or something.

Man Against Mediocrity WhirlwindTobias's Avatar
    WhirlwindTobias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WhirlwindTobias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WhirlwindTobias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WhirlwindTobias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WhirlwindTobias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WhirlwindTobias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WhirlwindTobias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WhirlwindTobias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WhirlwindTobias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WhirlwindTobias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WhirlwindTobias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Snip
    I don't think you're a sociopath, I'm just wondering how things went from "your mom" to "Go kill yourself". Death should be treated a little less casually AFAIC.

There are a million ways to insult someone, I don't see how wishing death has to become an option.
    Likes - Mountaineering, running, reading opinions & people who are legitimately trying to improve their lives.
    Dislikes - People who have zero accountability, a lack of humility, and everything that western culture encapsulates.

Longest walk time and distance (Including breaks) - 19 hrs - 70km
    Highest point OSL - 2962m (Zugspitze)

The irony. You're an insufferable hypocrite.
    Dont care about your opinion which is why I didnt ask

I'm not so sure about that but even if so, I'll just ask her to do something else instead of another movie neither of us want to see

TBO1313 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TBO1313 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TBO1313 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TBO1313 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TBO1313 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TBO1313 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TBO1313 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TBO1313 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TBO1313 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TBO1313 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TBO1313 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I think there are 3 things now that make it different than it was in the past

1. Society is not as close knit as it used to be so people, especially introverts, are feeling more isolated

2. Because of #1 there are a larger number of them that there were in the past

3. The internet has allowed them to gather together in spaces and come up with excuses instead of getting out of their comfort zone and making something good happen for themselves
    6'2"

OMAD results: 2/15/19-235, 10/13/19-190

OHP-205 Bench- 245 Squat - 405 C&J - 245

Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Is this teen misc?

Seriously now... a self proclaimed social butterfly cannot be this inept...

Edit : oh and btw you owe an apology to everyone who advised you to try to hang out with this girl. You were 100% wrong.

I don't think you're a sociopath, I'm just wondering how things went from "your mom" to "Go kill yourself". Death should be treated a little less casually AFAIC.

There are a million ways to insult someone, I don't see how wishing death has to become an option.
    My Mom once told me she wished she had gotten an abortion so I wouldn't have been born. However she said that in anger. Doesn't mean I'm gonna stop loving my Mom cause of that (I've said my own fuked chit to both my Mom and Dad before too).

Moral of the story is people say things they don't mean. Trust me, if I really meant it, I wouldn't even try to explain myself and try to act "morally superior".
    Mode One For Life

HTC

TBO1313 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TBO1313 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TBO1313 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TBO1313 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TBO1313 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TBO1313 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TBO1313 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TBO1313 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TBO1313 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TBO1313 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TBO1313 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My Mom once told me she wished she had gotten an abortion so I wouldn't have been born. However she said that in anger. Doesn't mean I'm gonna stop loving my Mom cause of that (I've said my own fuked chit to both my Mom and Dad before too).

Moral of the story is people say things they don't mean. Trust me, if I really meant it, I wouldn't even try to explain myself and try to act "morally superior".
    That is incredibly fukd up man. Normal moms don't say things like that to their children.
    6'2"

OMAD results: 2/15/19-235, 10/13/19-190

OHP-205 Bench- 245 Squat - 405 C&J - 245