justamanlet is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Can my arms grow in size on a cut?

Hi,

I’m 19, and as you can tell by my username, I am a manlet (5’6”). I’ve been on a bulk for 6 months now, going from 143lb to 175lb and increasing my arm size to 14” (which isn’t great IMO). I plan on start cutting mid-October, but since my goal is to have 15” arms, I might have to delay that, unless there is a way I can achieve that before or during the cutting process.

Note: My body fat percentage is 16%-19%, no more than 20%

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    In theory yes but in practice, it doesn't usually happen to any noticeable degree. Fat loss may even make your measurements smaller.

thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    In theory yes but in practice, it doesn't usually happen to any noticeable degree. Fat loss may even make your measurements smaller.
    this.
    stupid in the streets daddy in the sheets

AestheticFkk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by justamanlet View Post
    Hi,

I’m 19, and as you can tell by my username, I am a manlet (5’6”). I’ve been on a bulk for 6 months now, going from 143lb to 175lb and increasing my arm size to 14” (which isn’t great IMO). I plan on start cutting mid-October, but since my goal is to have 15” arms, I might have to delay that, unless there is a way I can achieve that before or during the cutting process.

Note: My body fat percentage is 16%-19%, no more than 20%
    When you're cutting you actually lose size and cant "grow pure muscle mass" unless you are a pure beginner, and thats not the case.

Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000)
    It ain’t gna happen in your situation. But size is irrelevant it’s proportion. If you lose half an inch on your arm but 6 round your waist you’ll look bigger