ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

**official guilty gear 2020 thread**

Official release date is April 9th, 2021. HYPE

Announcement Trailer - EVO 2019:

Ky vs Sol Trailer - TGS 2019:

May Trailer - CEOtaku 2019:

Axl Trailer - SEA Major 2019:

Chipp & Potemkin Trailer - Nov 3 2019:

Faust Announcement Trailer:

Faust Trailer - Frosty Faustings January 18th 2020:

Guilty Gear Strive Trailer #3 - March 21 2020:

GUILTY GEAR -STRIVE- Trailer#4 - IGN Summer of Gaming

GUILTY GEAR -STRIVE- Trailer #5 - Japan Fighting Game Publishers Round Table

GUILTY GEAR -STRIVE- Trailer#6 - GUILTY GEAR OFFICIAL LIVESTREAM

Characters announced so far:
    Sol
    Ky
    May
    Axl Low (my main)
    Chipp
    Potemkin
    Faust
    Millia
    Zato-1
    Ramlethal Valentine
    Leo Whitefang
    Nagoriyuki [NEW]
    Giovanna [NEW]
    Anji
    Last edited by ComaVision; 10-19-2020 at 08:30 PM.

ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Top 4 SEA Major before the Axl trailer:

Last edited by ComaVision; 10-14-2019 at 06:58 PM.

Player feature trailer for ARC Revo America happening in two weeks:

Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    oh chit. i fukin love everything about GG. style, characters, moves, mechanics but i suck balls at these types of games and it upsets me greatly. will buy tho. hope potemkin gets in cause hes the funnest to play
    "I dont mean bitch in a disrespectful way, I mean bitch as a general term for women" Kratos, son of Zues
    PC+Xbox1+PS4+WiiU true master race. Can't we all get along?
    ***Tom Clancy's: The Division "Kill all betas"/Survival of the Fittest*** Crew
    I will take your stuff in darkzone even if you are my friend, deal with it.

Originally Posted by Criollo View Post
    oh chit. i fukin love everything about GG. style, characters, moves, mechanics but i suck balls at these types of games and it upsets me greatly. will buy tho. hope potemkin gets in cause hes the funnest to play
    It has taken me a while to get decent. I did my first tournament last weekend and it was a blast.

I'm expecting Potemkin to be in the 6 playable characters at the demo. I'm hoping his design has the full armour again too.

Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ComaVision View Post
    It has taken me a while to get decent. I did my first tournament last weekend and it was a blast.

I'm expecting Potemkin to be in the 6 playable characters at the demo. I'm hoping his design has the full armour again too.
    tournys are awesome was it your first FG tournament ever? ive been to quite a bit myslef won a few melee and project M ones and placed decently in SF. we have a guy in our local thats a grand master online in SF so he kind of ****s on everyone here to take those.

I hope he has his armor too his design is dope. i like faust too as well as slayer, his move set reminds me alot of dudley so i was digging him and probably played him the most even tho i like potemkin the most hes just so damn slow in a game where everyone is fast as fuk
    "I dont mean bitch in a disrespectful way, I mean bitch as a general term for women" Kratos, son of Zues

tournys are awesome was it your first FG tournament ever? ive been to quite a bit myslef won a few melee and project M ones and placed decently in SF. we have a guy in our local thats a grand master online in SF so he kind of ****s on everyone here to take those.
    Yeah, it was my first FG tournament ever and I hadn't met any of the people previously (had played with a handful though). I did way better than I thought I would but nowhere near the top. GG has some real killers in it.

I hope he has his armor too his design is dope. i like faust too as well as slayer, his move set reminds me alot of dudley so i was digging him and probably played him the most even tho i like potemkin the most hes just so damn slow in a game where everyone is fast as fuk
    GG is the only FG I've played a lot of but I gravitated to Axl pretty quickly, and I like his design for GG2020 a lot. I love messing around with Pot too though, and I feel like he makes you better with other characters too since you have to block like a champion with him lol With tension meter Pot can get around pretty quick though, since he can cancel out of moves and keep the full momentum.

Yeah, it was my first FG tournament ever and I hadn't met any of the people previously (had played with a handful though). I did way better than I thought I would but nowhere near the top. GG has some real killers in it.

GG is the only FG I've played a lot of but I gravitated to Axl pretty quickly, and I like his design for GG2020 a lot. I love messing around with Pot too though, and I feel like he makes you better with other characters too since you have to block like a champion with him lol With tension meter Pot can get around pretty quick though, since he can cancel out of moves and keep the full momentum.
    i could get a loop or 2 of his dab combos but god damn those are hard. that charge timing is strict. i watched FAB a fair amount because hes a monster with him. watching him take out someones full life bar off a counter hit is lulz. will pick this up tho, what do you play on? i have a hitbox for PC and ps4 so im grabbing it on ps4 most likely

i could get a loop or 2 of his dab combos but god damn those are hard. that charge timing is strict. i watched FAB a fair amount because hes a monster with him. watching him take out someones full life bar off a counter hit is lulz. will pick this up tho, what do you play on? i have a hitbox for PC and ps4 so im grabbing it on ps4 most likely
    I use a hitbox as well but play on PC. In my experience, most people netplay on PC because there's some delay on the PS4 version of GG XRD. That could be different in GG2020 though.

i think i had it on PC and i went online to play and it was ded. probably played to late in the life cycle or picked a bad room or soemthing idk

i think i had it on PC and i went online to play and it was ded. probably played to late in the life cycle or picked a bad room or soemthing idk
    Nobody uses Ranked or the 60-man lobbies because they don't take into account latency at all.

Everyone uses player rooms, that way you can join one with people you can actually connect to. There are pretty much always player rooms open with people playing. Lots of people use Discord to find matches/lobbies too.

EDIT: I really hope they improve on that aspect of the game for 2020 though. I've seen probably a good dozen people say they couldn't find matches online for the same reason.

Stream for the new Guilty Gear (supposed to have 2 character reveals and new gameplay reveals):

Starts Nov 3rd at 6 PM PST

gonna grab the demo when it launches in a few weeks. might give alex another go this time around, i did play him very briefly until i went over to slayer/potemkin. if for whatever reason neither of them are in then he could be a solid choice. like a dhalsim with blades.

gonna grab the demo when it launches in a few weeks. might give alex another go this time around, i did play him very briefly until i went over to slayer/potemkin. if for whatever reason neither of them are in then he could be a solid choice. like a dhalsim with blades.
    Your big boi Potemkin made it back lol

Your big boi Potemkin made it back lol

awwwwwwwww yis. his charging might be easier now that i play hitbox. we shall see. any vids of him yet?

edit: just saw it. only like 30 seconds long but god damn the art stly this time around is hnnnnnnng. ive always liked it but its lookin real good in the trailers i saw.
    Last edited by Criollo; 11-04-2019 at 04:57 AM.

New trailer tonight!

yo faust is lookin dope.

Two tournaments got canceled due to COVID-19. New trailer on March 21st anyway (original plan was to release at the canceled tournaments).

New trailer on March 21st, 6PM PST:

Delayed until 2021

Millia / Zato gameplay trailer

Leo / Nagoriyuki Announcement

Giovanna announcement / Anji Tease - Release date has been announced as April 9, 2021

GUILTY GEAR -STRIVE- Trailer#6 - GUILTY GEAR OFFICIAL LIVESTREAM

Anji's trailer (and likely the last character reveal) is slated for January 1st, 2021 (Anji's birthday)