Registered User masonblackshear's Avatar
    masonblackshear is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Bulk transition to Cut help

What’s up guys. Looking to get some advice here. Been working out about 5 years, always grew up skinny, SUPER hard gainer. But I’ve put on almost 50lbs since I started working out. I am 6’1 210, fairly lean. I’ve been on the bulk forever eating every two hours and in the gym 5-6 days a week, now cut back to 4-5 for a bulk recovery. I’ve always bulked and never cut. I never wanted or needed to. I stay pretty lean but have been trying to put on size. However, I’m getting married in 11 weeks and want to put on as much muscle as I can while losing my body fat. I have never cut before so I need some suggestions/advice. I wanted to keep bulking for about another 8 weeks, the cut super hard the last 3 weeks or so. I lose weight easy and fight hard to put it on so I feel like the cut will be easy for me. Too short of a cut? I don’t wanna lose too much, just the excess body fat. Should I start the cut sooner? It almost scares me to cut because I’ve worked so hard for my weight now but I need to before the honeymoon. I’ll cut out most of my carbs because I cram them in now, high protein intake. Less heavy compound lifts and more reps of more isolation lifts with about 15-30 of cardio and sauna per day, 6 days a week. How does this look? Any tweaks or suggestions? Thx bros