Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Controlled Labs Orange GutBAC review

I was one of the very lucky people selected to try out Controlled Labs new product: Orange GutBAC. A big thank you to CL and the reps!

Size: Let's talk about the capsules themselves first. They are slightly bigger than the standard Advil capsule. But they're very easy to swallow. No problems here. I take 1 capsule a day after i had my morning meal because most pills are best to take on a full stomach.

Formula: GutBAC comes with 3 types of probiotics: 10.67 mg of Bifidobacterium Lactis, 16 mg of Bifidobacterium Longum and 20 mg of Lactobacillus Acidophilus. It also comes with ginger root and Jerusalem Artichoke Root as well as a 100mg enzyme blend. All there to help aiding your digestion.

Effectiveness: I've been taking GutBAC for a whole month now because i wanted to make sure to give a proper review. However i've never had any digestion or stomach issues myself prior to using this. So i haven't noticed any real changes. However if you suffer from digestion problems, this product might help you with them. I wish i could give a better assessment of how well it works, but i guess i'm just not the right candidate for it due to already having a healthy working gut.
    Cobra Kai never dies!