hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I have two trade offers

Been trying to sell Goff, Cooks, and Breida. I have 2 offers for these 3 as a package

1st offer- Bell
    2nd offer- Hill and Penny

My current team-PPR:
    QB- Kyler, Goff
    RB- DJ, A Jones, Royce, L Murray, Breida
    WR- OBJ, Amari, Cooks, Fuller
    TE- Olsen, Henry
    Def- Jags
    K- Maher

I think my team is definitely better ROS with either one. I feel like Bell is the More safer trade to take but Hill could be back by week 6(but no guarantees, could be week 8) and Carson can’t hold onto the football and the Seahawks love to run it.

Will rep whoever isn’t already on spread
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Bayern Munchen Crew
    German-Hungarian Crew
    AZ Sports Crew
    Idaho Brah
    TRUMP 2016
    Finance Crew
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Over 90% of muscle gain is stretching" - ReppinRyan & AnimalAdam

Registered User BenchWellington's Avatar
    BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Goff has been shaky since last post-season, Breida is very talented but stuck in one of the nastiest RBBC I've ever seen and Cooks is taking a back seat to Kupp.

You are coming out ahead in both trades. Of the two...Tough...but I think I'd lean Hill/Penny. Hill could be back as early as week 5 and as you mentioned Carson's fumbling woes could easily lead to more carries for Penny. Penny's tweaked hammy is a bit of a concern though, honestly his durability altogether has been an issue in his brief career thus far.

Run, don't walk, to either trade and never look back boyo.
    "You only live once, eat as much candy as you can eat."-Lamar Odom

WHChampion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHChampion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHChampion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHChampion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHChampion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHChampion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHChampion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHChampion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHChampion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHChampion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHChampion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Definitely take Bell. Especially in PPR. He's going to get 20-25 touches every game unless he gets hurt.

Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Holy shyt. Strong win in both trades.

I'd lean Bell just because Aaron Jones is a sketchy RB2 now that LaFleur has made in known he wants him and Jamaal Williams to have the same workload, despite Jones being way more talented.

Can't go wrong with either though