BDJestel is on a distinguished road. (+10)

High bar Squat form check

I noticed that I have a little bit of a buttwink at the bottom of the squat. Is that bad?

https: //youtu.be/4OefjRylU 58

BromanianDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BromanianDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BromanianDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BromanianDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BromanianDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BromanianDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BromanianDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BromanianDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BromanianDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BromanianDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BromanianDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Buttwink ain't good, maybe you are going lower than your flexibility allows for, stop a couple inches higher. You have other problems also, your knees are going so far forward that it's pulling your heels off the ground, try to drive the knees out more. You have really long legs, which makes it difficult to squat properly. Maybe squat shoes can help.

Originally Posted by BromanianDL View Post
    Buttwink ain't good, maybe you are going lower than your flexibility allows for, stop a couple inches higher. You have other problems also, your knees are going so far forward that it's pulling your heels off the ground, try to drive the knees out more. You have really long legs, which makes it difficult to squat properly. Maybe squat shoes can help.
    https ://youtu.be/Q8eZQ WH3Lcs

Is this better, or do I still have the same problems?

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BromanianDL View Post
    You have really long legs, which makes it difficult to squat properly.
    Not just long legs. Long femurs.

Originally Posted by BDJestel View Post
    Is this better, or do I still have the same problems?
    On some of your reps, your knees shift forward on the ascent. It's a little like the opposite of a goodmorning squat.
    I can tell time. Time cannot tell me.

Formerly LactoseTolerant. I'm not very imaginative.

Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    On some of your reps, your knees shift forward on the ascent. It's a little like the opposite of a goodmorning squat.
    So are you saying that I am hyper extending my back when you say that I am doing the opposite of a good morning squat?