Registered User chicagopizzaboy's Avatar
    chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

What connection did George Bush Sr. Have to the JFK murder? Bush's Andover Roommate

Bobby Kennedy Jr. is telling us that the CIA killed an American president. What else do we know? Russ Baker WhoWhatWhy Book, Bush and the JFK Hit, Part 5: The Mysterious Mr. de Mohrenschildt

What possible connection could there have been between George H.W. Bush and the assassination of John F. Kennedy? Or between the C.I.A. and the assassination? Or between Bush and the C.I.A.? For some people, apparently, making such connections was as dangerous as letting one live wire touch another. Here, in anticipation of the 50th anniversary of the JFK assassination in November, is the fifth part of a ten-part series of excerpts from WhoWhatWhy editor Russ Baker’s bestseller, Family of Secrets: The Bush Dynasty, America’s Invisible Government and the Hidden History of the Last Fifty Years. The story is a real-life thriller.

Note: Although these excerpts do not contain footnotes, the book itself is heavily footnoted and exhaustively sourced. (The excerpts in Part 5 come from Chapter 5 of the book, and the titles and subtitles have been changed for this publication.)

For Part 1, please go here; Part 2, here; Part 3, here; Part 4, here.

“Must have angered a lot of people”

In 1976, more than a decade after the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, a letter arrived at the CIA, addressed to its director, the Hon. George Bush. The letter was from a desperate-sounding man in Dallas, who spoke regretfully of having been indiscreet in talking about Lee Harvey Oswald and begged Poppy for help:

Maybe you will be able to bring a solution into the hopeless situation I find myself in. My wife and I find ourselves surrounded by some vigilantes; our phone bugged; and we are being followed everywhere. Either FBI is involved in this or they do not want to accept my complaints. We are driven to insanity by this situation . . . tried to write, stupidly and unsuccessfully, about Lee H. Oswald and must have angered a lot of people . . . Could you do something to remove this net around us? This will be my last request for help and I will not annoy you anymore.

The writer signed himself “G. de Mohrenschildt.”

The CIA staff assumed the letter writer to be a crank. Just to be sure, however, they asked their boss: Did he by any chance know a man named de Mohrenschildt?Bush responded by memo, seemingly self-typed:

I do know this man DeMohrenschildt. I first men [sic] him in the early 40’3 [sic]. He was an uncle to my Andover roommate. Later he surfaced in Dallas (50’s maybe) . . . Then he surfaced when Oswald shot to prominence. He knew Oswald before the assassination of Pres. Kennedy. I don’t recall his role in all this.
    Not recall? Once again, Poppy Bush was having memory problems. And not about trivial matters. George de Mohrenschildt was not just the uncle of a roommate, but a longtime personal associate. Yet Poppy could not recall – or more precisely, claimed not to recall – the nature of de Mohrenschildt’s relationship with the man believed to have assassinated the thirty-fifth president.

This would have been an unusual lapse on anyone’s part. But for the head of an American spy agency to exhibit such a blasé attitude, in such an important matter, was over the edge. At that very moment, several federal investigations were looking into CIA abuses – including the agency’s role in assassinations of foreign leaders. These investigations were heading toward what would become a reopened inquiry into Kennedy’s death. Could it be that the lapse was not casual, and the acknowledgment of a distant relationship was a way to forestall inquiry into a closer one?

Writing back to his old friend, Poppy assured the Mohrenschildt that his fears were entirely unfounded. Yet half a year later, de Mohrenschildt was dead. The cause was officially determined to be suicide with a shotgun....

George HW Bush on Nov. 22, 1963 in front of the Dallas Book Depository.
    Last edited by chicagopizzaboy; 06-08-2023 at 11:39 PM.

Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    According to you CTards, the line of people who were involved would stretch 3 and a half times around the planet.
    My personal pronouns are: Don't talk to me/Fck off

Registered User chicagopizzaboy's Avatar
    chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Weightaholic View Post
    According to you CTards, the line of people who were involved would stretch 3 and a half times around the planet.
    So the uncle of Bush's Andover roomie was Oswald's handler. Don't you think that's a heck of a coincidence?