Page 80 of 139 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,400 of 4141
    z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by chaunce54 View Post
    Obviously. Have you taken your meds today? Checked your blood sugar? Should we call an ambulance for you?
    Dunno, it's hard to keep up with the maze inside your head.

Originally Posted by Procta View Post

got anything to back up your hunch ?
    Empirical data and about $25K.

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    If Politico is liberal, then the $300 million is a low estimate. Thanks.
    Depends... if it's a pro-Trump article, then it's a legit source; if it's a critical article about Trump then it's fake news. Kinda need for you guys to make up your minds. Kthx.
    Deepfat: "I guarantee I beat you by at least 6 strokes. Afterwards, I'll slide my thick conservative cawk in your old lady just to finish the job."

z4: "So when are you available in September to play?"

Deep: "On second thought, I don't play golf with broads. You're such a scumbag that I'd be much more inclined to just slap the chit out of you."

z4: "MMA match works, too. So when are you available this month?

Deep: "I won't subject myself to being in the presence of a scumbag."

Imthebestmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imthebestmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imthebestmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imthebestmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imthebestmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imthebestmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imthebestmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imthebestmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imthebestmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imthebestmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imthebestmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I love how the Bidens literally cashed in on multi millions via quid pro quo and the media is ignoring that **** completely and pushing the narrative that Trump is guilty of well...anything because he's investigating Bidens shady ass actions. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. The left wing is so ****ing corrupt and the fact they have the media covering for them is ****ing disgusting. **** all these people.

TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in on page 81 of impeachment nothingburger

lmao

Still waiting for that impeachment you leftist retards. All talk no action leftist cockroaches.

JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ItsJamesthefin View Post
    I seriously do hope a vote does happen. Trump then will be able to call witness and you will quickly see how fast their story falls apart. Good luck on your impeachment goals. I didnt think TDS was real but after witnessing it on here and even in the real world, wow you guys need to go do something productive.
    He admitted it. The crime is on a transcript he released. What can a witness possibly say.

Originally Posted by GreatOldOne View Post
    Those jokers don't deserve it.

And Trump can offer whatever defense he wants in his public comments.

All he does is say everyone is discredited. However, that's not at all the case.

At some point he's going to have to think of a real defense or he could get kicked out.

The senators will have to say SOMETHING in his defense.

He just doesn't have one...he's guilty.

Everyone knows it, too.

Everyone here knows it...including you.

He's guilty AF of soliciting help illegally from a foreign power for his campaign.

He extorted them withholding military aid...which is not even contested.

He bribed with offering high profile WH visits...which is not even contested.

This is going to get ugly for Republicans.

They are outmaneuvered.
    What defense could there possibly be?
    A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.

Muhammad Ali

ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JediRN View Post

What defense could there possibly be?
    Easy, no crime.

LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Based on everything that's been made public so far, the Dems' games are simply a political partisan attack on their political opponent and not a legit impeachment based on constitutionally-legal high crimes and misdemeanors. They said before Trump ever came into office that they'd impeach and that's what they're still trying to do today.

If they go forward with this and impeach him then it will be the first federal impeachment ever overturned by the Supreme Court as an unconstitutional one, and that's looking more likely to me now than it did a few weeks ago when I first said it. Most likely Kavanaugh and Thomas, who have both been victims of the leftist lunatic insanity themselves firsthand, are probably jumping for that possibility.

I'm now hoping that's exactly what the Dems do because it would finally be the straw that broke their back and brought them back to sanity at least somewhat - not to mention help us gain bigtime in Congress along with keeping the White House.

It's funny watching the same crazies here on the forum and IRL make the same insane mistakes over and over. Whoever first came up with that saying that 'insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result' had obviously dealt with the same sort of lunatics before.

AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Those jokers don't deserve it.

And Trump can offer whatever defense he wants in his public comments.

All he does is say everyone is discredited. However, that's not at all the case.

At some point he's going to have to think of a real defense or he could get kicked out.

The senators will have to say SOMETHING in his defense.

He just doesn't have one...he's guilty.

Everyone knows it, too.

Everyone here knows it...including you.

He's guilty AF of soliciting help illegally from a foreign power for his campaign.

He extorted them withholding military aid...which is not even contested.

He bribed with offering high profile WH visits...which is not even contested.

This is going to get ugly for Republicans.

They are outmaneuvered.
    id rather have NYPat here instead of you

ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LukeLissen View Post

If they go forward with this and impeach him then it will be the first federal impeachment ever overturned by the Supreme Court as an unconstitutional one, and that's looking more likely to me now than it did a few weeks ago
    The Supreme Court can do this? They can just hop in and overturn it?

I would not underestimate the Dems either, I bet you'll they'll find a Ukrainian to lie for them...this is now Commie land in DC.

LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ghostfacedup View Post

I would not underestimate the Dems either, I bet you'll they'll find a Ukrainian to lie for them...this is now Commie land in DC.
    yes

Anytime there is a question of the constitutionality of a legal or political ruling or action, or a constitutional conflict or crisis, the Supreme Court can determine the constitutionality of a decision, ruling, or action. If they rule it unconstitutional then it is overturned and their say is the final say and law of the land.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...al-impeachment

Another unique federal case involving a presidential dispute was the 2000 election recount - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_v._Gore

Many consider that yet another leftist attempt to overthrow the results of an election.

chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by z4v4 View Post
    Dunno, it's hard to keep up with the maze inside your head.
    Weird, because everybody else seems to be able to keep up without issue.
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

WWPB2D

Nothing worthwile is ever easy.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by chaunce54 View Post
    Weird, because everybody else seems to be able to keep up without issue.
    Well, yes, but you've seen One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, right?
    Deepfat: "I guarantee I beat you by at least 6 strokes. Afterwards, I'll slide my thick conservative cawk in your old lady just to finish the job."

z4: "So when are you available in September to play?"

Deep: "On second thought, I don't play golf with broads. You're such a scumbag that I'd be much more inclined to just slap the chit out of you."

z4: "MMA match works, too. So when are you available this month?

Deep: "I won't subject myself to being in the presence of a scumbag."

badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ghostfacedup View Post

Why not? First this whole impeachment fiasco hasn't even been formally started and that's because there is no hard, concrete evidence to support impeachment just hearsay.
    In Hoots We Trust.

leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So only democrats get to hear these interviews and democrats are the only one releasing statements to the media and we should trust them 100%.

That is the liberal's version of due process.

chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by z4v4 View Post
    Well, yes, but you've seen One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, right?
    Actually, I don't think I have, or if I have it was when I was young and have no recollection of it. I should probably check it out since it has a young Jack Nicholson in it though.
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

WWPB2D

Nothing worthwile is ever easy.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysFocus View Post
    id rather have NYPat here instead of you
    I'm sure that was a little painful to read. I don't think I said anything wrong, however.

Bill Taylor's statement

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/tru...ttees-n1070336

There's no doubt...well little doubt, that Republicans will ultimately choose to defend Trump in his Senate trial.

I'm just curious at this point what possible defense they can come up with.

'It's not wrong' is just untrue, and there's no longer a factual question as to Trump's actions and intentions.

He seems to have no cogent defense except, "so what".

Trump used our tax dollars for his political goals, and in so doing seems to have broken the law through extortion, bribery, and campaign finance violations.

Interesting days to come.

Very interesting.
    EX IGNORANTIA AD SAPIENTIAM
    EX LUCE AD TENERBRAS

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by leafs43 View Post
    So only democrats get to hear these interviews and democrats are the only one releasing statements to the media and we should trust them 100%.

That is the liberal's version of due process.
    Is that what your master's are telling you? You realize that crooked conservatives are in these hearing too right? They're not saying anything because everyone who's come forward has verified that Trump's a POS who abused his power.
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm sure that was a little painful to read. I don't think I said anything wrong, however.

Bill Taylor's statement

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/tru...ttees-n1070336

There's no doubt...well little doubt, that Republicans will ultimately choose to defend Trump in his Senate trial.

I'm just curious at this point what possible defense they can come up with.

'It's not wrong' is just untrue, and there's no longer a factual question as to Trump's actions and intentions.

He seems to have no cogent defense except, "so what".

Trump used our tax dollars for his political goals, and in so doing seems to have broken the law through extortion, bribery, and campaign finance violations.

Interesting days to come.

Very interesting.
    He literally held up money congress had allocated to get dirt on his political rival. And meanwhile how many in Ukraine died? And where was his obsession with "corruption" his first two years? And what about the corruption in EVERY OTHER COUNTRY we deal with? Did he hold up their aid too?

No? That's weird.

tick tock bishes.
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    day 1005

The GOP has raised 4X as much as the DNC last month:
    Sept
    RNC 27.32M
    DNC 6.98M

RNC 168.7M
    DNC 66.5M

Cash on Hand
    RNC 59.2M
    DNC 8.6M

Debt
    RNC 0
    DNC 7.2M
    Last edited by Procta; 10-23-2019 at 06:52 AM.
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by LukeLissen View Post
    yes

Anytime there is a question of the constitutionality of a legal or political ruling or action, or a constitutional conflict or crisis, the Supreme Court can determine the constitutionality of a decision, ruling, or action. If they rule it unconstitutional then it is overturned and their say is the final say and law of the land.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...al-impeachment

Another unique federal case involving a presidential dispute was the 2000 election recount - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_v._Gore

Many consider that yet another leftist attempt to overthrow the results of an election.

The SC can't just hop in and overturn impeachment, and your "source" says nothing of the sort.

If we ever get to the point of one branch ignoring the checks of another, i.e. the Senate convicting without a trial, or the President refusing to leave office, then the SC no longer has authority that can effectively be enforced either.

Great fodder for those with fantasies of civil war though.

GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    day 1005

The GOP has raised 4X as much as the DNC last month:
    Sept
    RNC 27.32M
    DNC 6.98M

RNC 168.7M
    DNC 66.5M

Cash on Hand
    RNC 59.2M
    DNC 8.6M

Debt
    RNC 0
    DNC 7.2M
    Grief stage 3...bargaining.

You're past anger and denial.

Stage 4 is depression. That's next.

Just make sure to walk outside...you know? Get some sunshine and vitamin D.

Don't isolate.

Have a great day! Remember, there's nothing, nothing...nothing, you can do. It's not your fault.

Well, it's your fault for voting for him but it's not literally your fault he abused his power, became an insult to society, and is getting impeached.

Trump supporters are not getting impeached.

Trump is getting impeached.
    EX LUCE AD TENERBRAS

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dems are ensuring they lose the house in 2020

Lmao, this reminds me of the mueller threads
    Fukin libs, can’t fix stupid
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 30 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

Originally Posted by Seatard View Post
    The SC can't just hop in and overturn impeachment, and your "source" says nothing of the sort.

If we ever get to the point of one branch ignoring the checks of another, i.e. the Senate convicting without a trial, or the President refusing to leave office, then the SC no longer has authority that can effectively be enforced either.

Great fodder for those with fantasies of civil war though.
    Yeah why would they?

Congress has the power to impeach. The Republicans are the ones who changed the rules regarding subpoena powers, too.

So things are working exactly how they wanted.

They literally have nothing to complain about. The Senate is going to defend him anyway.

It's just curious if they can come up with a colorable defense or if it will be "we don't care".
    EX LUCE AD TENERBRAS

hell yeah brother BuckNakedinBama's Avatar
    BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Taylor's testimony and statements were a joke. He, again, has zero first hand knowledge. All he offered was his opinion on what was happening, no facts, no quotes, no documents... nothing. It's as worthless as this sham proceeding is.

Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post
    He literally held up money congress had allocated to get dirt on his political rival. And meanwhile how many in Ukraine died? And where was his obsession with "corruption" his first two years? And what about the corruption in EVERY OTHER COUNTRY we deal with? Did he hold up their aid too?

No? That's weird.

tick tock bishes.
    Yes. It's well documented he has held up aid to the northern triangle and Puerto Rico over corruption concerns. Those are the ones that come to mind but there are likely others if you want to actually do some research.
    ---GIVE-------------------------------
    -----ME-------------------------------
    ------LIBERTY------------------------
    --or-----------------------------------
    ---GIVE-------------------------------
    -----ME-------------------------------
    ------DEATH-------------------------

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Originally Posted by 5x10 View Post
    Dems are ensuring they lose the house in 2020

Lmao, this reminds me of the mueller threads
    Fukin libs, can’t fix stupid
    Unlikely

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...rump-6956.html
    EX LUCE AD TENERBRAS

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    chicken ****s won’t even hold a vote

More likely than an impeachment
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 30 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yeah why would they?

Congress has the power to impeach. The Republicans are the ones who changed the rules regarding subpoena powers, too.

So things are working exactly how they wanted.

They literally have nothing to complain about. The Senate is going to defend him anyway.

It's just curious if they can come up with a colorable defense or if it will be "we don't care".
    The defense will be political doublespeak as always. The President's actions are disturbing and inconsistent with American ideals but don't rise to the level of removal from office.

It seems to be Trumper's general ignorance of the process that is making them so nervous about all of this. Everything they are bitching about will happen in the Senate. The crying will instantly flip to gloating.

Originally Posted by Seatard View Post
    The defense will be political doublespeak as always. The President's actions are disturbing and inconsistent with American ideals but don't rise to the level of removal from office.

It seems to be Trumper's general ignorance of the process that is making them so nervous about all of this. Everything they are bitching about will happen in the Senate. The crying will instantly flip to gloating.
    theres no crying, we all know trump will win 2020

We just like to laugh at you tards when it doesn’t work out the way you said
    For a second time, see mueller
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 30 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

Originally Posted by 5x10 View Post
    chicken ****s won’t even hold a vote

More likely than an impeachment
    They're going to impeach as he deserves it, and they have nothing to lose. It's more popular. Independents have been won over as shown in the polling changes.

You're also in bargaining grief stage.

"Trump will get impeached...but it's ok"

A feeling of sadness will come next according to the grief model.

Overcome the negative feelings with an understanding that Trump deserves impeachment.

Then you'll be at acceptance and your grief will be complete.
    EX LUCE AD TENERBRAS

They're going to impeach as he deserves it, and they have nothing to lose. It's more popular. Independents have been won over as shown in the polling changes.

You're also in bargaining grief stage.

"Trump will get impeached...but it's ok"

A feeling of sadness will come next according to the grief model.

Overcome the negative feelings with an understanding that Trump deserves impeachment.

Then you'll be at acceptance and your grief will be complete.
    let me guess, you believed in Russia collusion too

Keep telling us how it’s gonna happen, gonna be great to circle back, point, and laugh
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 30 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

Page 80 of 139 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 ... LastLast