Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    AnthonyKoor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    eah that's really all I give a **** about. I honestly hate working out/watching how much I eat. I only do it so I can eventually get laid. Couldn't care less about the health benefits.

It's the reason why I haven't stopped partying even though alcohol is bad calorie wise. If I'm not using every chance I get to go out and socialize then what's the point of working out?

DevidChan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    athletes. who lived in the 1920s

tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Honestly a bullying incident when I was 7 years old got me into strength and muscle. I throughout school wanted to be that guy who nobody would beat up or bully. Also that guy to protect my friends, brothers or people I cared about. I wanted to be the strongest and thought I was even the strongest though I was a weak and scrawny child who couldn't overpower yet alone shoulder press an adult. I did pick up my camp counselors as a nine year old thinking I was strong. I was generally bigger and stronger than kids growing up size wise. Not because I was a giant it's because many people were average sized or small or pretty fat with a few tall. I also knew especially getting older that the first opportunity I had to lift weights and get as strong as humanely possible and build muscle I would do so. I just thought possessing some sort of power especially pseudo superhuman power or even knowledge was great and a blessing and privilege. It was also used for protection and a suit of armor so nobody would harm you and people would treat you with respect. I was stocky as a kid and leaned out and got tall and skinny in middle school. Then after freshman year of high school puberty made me heavier but I was still very weak being out lifted by 150lb wide receivers weighing 200lbs.
    My Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tobi_alder_strength_coach/

My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfUnpHsz47yT0WkkThQOOZA?view_as=subscriber

My Online Strength Coach Website: tobistrength.com

GregG13 is not very well liked. (-100) GregG13 is not very well liked. (-100) GregG13 is not very well liked. (-100) GregG13 is not very well liked. (-100) GregG13 is not very well liked. (-100) GregG13 is not very well liked. (-100) GregG13 is not very well liked. (-100) GregG13 is not very well liked. (-100) GregG13 is not very well liked. (-100) GregG13 is not very well liked. (-100) GregG13 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Whenever I see/watch Dwayne Johnson, I feel my blood stream tightly and my hand keep sweat.

Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My father taught my brother and I to lift over the summer between junior high and high school. Trippled my strength on curls and bench press, which was all we did.

I did to leg extensions to 140 pounds. Amazing how light I was on my feet after that. Hopefully my knees let me get back there.

My father got into body building to scare off bullies. He had been beaten up when younger. Once he got big they stopped messing with him.

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I was 17 when I went to college. 5'8" 136 lbs. I was probably one of the smallest guys on a campus of 20,000 students.

Stabdogg is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The sight of my extremely skinny arms.

When I was younger I could accept it as 'part of myself', being a creative guy and all it kind of 'fits'. But now that I'm a grown man and a father, I'm almost disgusted by the way I look. Weak and frail.

Time to change that!

GabrielDorsi is not very well liked. (-100) GabrielDorsi is not very well liked. (-100) GabrielDorsi is not very well liked. (-100) GabrielDorsi is not very well liked. (-100) GabrielDorsi is not very well liked. (-100) GabrielDorsi is not very well liked. (-100) GabrielDorsi is not very well liked. (-100) GabrielDorsi is not very well liked. (-100) GabrielDorsi is not very well liked. (-100) GabrielDorsi is not very well liked. (-100) GabrielDorsi is not very well liked. (-100)
    "Yeah buddy, lightweight!" If you got it, you're awesome