Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    AnthonyKoor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    eah that's really all I give a **** about. I honestly hate working out/watching how much I eat. I only do it so I can eventually get laid. Couldn't care less about the health benefits.

It's the reason why I haven't stopped partying even though alcohol is bad calorie wise. If I'm not using every chance I get to go out and socialize then what's the point of working out?

DevidChan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    athletes. who lived in the 1920s

tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Honestly a bullying incident when I was 7 years old got me into strength and muscle. I throughout school wanted to be that guy who nobody would beat up or bully. Also that guy to protect my friends, brothers or people I cared about. I wanted to be the strongest and thought I was even the strongest though I was a weak and scrawny child who couldn't overpower yet alone shoulder press an adult. I did pick up my camp counselors as a nine year old thinking I was strong. I was generally bigger and stronger than kids growing up size wise. Not because I was a giant it's because many people were average sized or small or pretty fat with a few tall. I also knew especially getting older that the first opportunity I had to lift weights and get as strong as humanely possible and build muscle I would do so. I just thought possessing some sort of power especially pseudo superhuman power or even knowledge was great and a blessing and privilege. It was also used for protection and a suit of armor so nobody would harm you and people would treat you with respect. I was stocky as a kid and leaned out and got tall and skinny in middle school. Then after freshman year of high school puberty made me heavier but I was still very weak being out lifted by 150lb wide receivers weighing 200lbs.
    My Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tobi_alder_strength_coach/

My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfUnpHsz47yT0WkkThQOOZA?view_as=subscriber

My Online Strength Coach Website: tobistrength.com

GregG13 is not very well liked. (-100) GregG13 is not very well liked. (-100) GregG13 is not very well liked. (-100) GregG13 is not very well liked. (-100) GregG13 is not very well liked. (-100) GregG13 is not very well liked. (-100) GregG13 is not very well liked. (-100) GregG13 is not very well liked. (-100) GregG13 is not very well liked. (-100) GregG13 is not very well liked. (-100) GregG13 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Whenever I see/watch Dwayne Johnson, I feel my blood stream tightly and my hand keep sweat.