dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

a quick review of Rambo : last blood [spoilers]

so I wanna make a quick write up of the new Rambo movie. overall 7/10. good movie if you know what to expect.

so let me start by saying at first this doesn't feel like a rambo movie. anyone who's seen the others knows the series whole point is to really show how most Vietnam vets were treated like absolute dog **** and protested when they came home. when Rambo returns he just sorta drifts around from one thing to another, never really finding peace.

in this movie we see an elderly Rambo finally find that peace and place he's been searching for. the movie starts with him in the Texas countryside accompanied by his housekeeper. His house keeper had a daughter who's father left her so Rambo steps in and helps raise her. She decides that she wants to go see him despite Rambo telling her hes a coward of a man.

so pretty much her friend was able to find him in Mexico , she goes down there, he tells her to **** off and she goes back to this club with her friend. well it turns out that friend sold her to a drug cartel.

from here we see Rambo get his ass kicked by about 50-100 cartel members before recovering and picking off the leaders. once that's done he grabs the daughter and heads back but she ODs. from there its all out war like you would imagine. There were a lot of fun stealth kills in the underground tunnels he built under the house. if you're a Rambo fan you'll love it. of course the soy boy critics thought it was trash. the tunnel thing reminded me of the original with the forest hunt so i thought that was pretty cool.
    HTC

Reppin smackcity of piss son

Whales Vagina crew

SgtBlackburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SgtBlackburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SgtBlackburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SgtBlackburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SgtBlackburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SgtBlackburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SgtBlackburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SgtBlackburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SgtBlackburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SgtBlackburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SgtBlackburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Honestly I feel like the Rambo movies should have stopped after the 3rd one

dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SgtBlackburn View Post
    Honestly I feel like the Rambo movies should have stopped after the 3rd one
    I do too
    HTC

Reppin smackcity of piss son

Whales Vagina crew