MiaMcAdamsA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Starting from scratch

Hi guys, I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Amelia, you can call me Mia. I weigh 273lbs and I'm the lightest one in my group of four. I've seen some pretty awesome testimonies on how wonderful people can be with bodybuilding forums. We have a group that is taking the next steps to be healthy and we could really use some advice and encouragement. Thanks in advance.

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MiaMcAdamsA View Post
    Hi guys, I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Amelia, you can call me Mia. I weigh 273lbs and I'm the lightest one in my group of four. I've seen some pretty awesome testimonies on how wonderful people can be with bodybuilding forums. We have a group that is taking the next steps to be healthy and we could really use some advice and encouragement. Thanks in advance.
    Sent you a PM!
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/