wariorpolni is not very well liked. (-100) wariorpolni is not very well liked. (-100) wariorpolni is not very well liked. (-100) wariorpolni is not very well liked. (-100) wariorpolni is not very well liked. (-100) wariorpolni is not very well liked. (-100) wariorpolni is not very well liked. (-100) wariorpolni is not very well liked. (-100) wariorpolni is not very well liked. (-100) wariorpolni is not very well liked. (-100) wariorpolni is not very well liked. (-100)

Lean bulk with Fats ?

Hey i have a question. I planning lean bulk with small caloric surplus. I have moderate protein, but most of people saying that best for lean bulk is like 0,8-1g per 1Kg of bodyweight of fats and then rest of calories from carbs. Im not on keto, but i like to have small bowl of oats in the morning, lunch with rice/potatoes/pasta, some fruits and then just fats like peanut butter,bacon,olive oil etc. So my question is -> does it matter if i have enough protein and i hit caloric need for lean bulk from fats or carbs ? Is something better than other ? (i mean carbs vs fats for lean bulk) Thanks

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No it makes no difference in the long run. A calorie surplus makes you gain weight not the macro in question.

Any difference between fat and carb intake to make you into your caloric surplus will be minimal and inconclusive so don't worry about. Its down to preference.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Total calories matter more than macro nutrient configuration.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    experiment with both - you may find you feel better on higher fats vs. higher carbs - or vica versa.