Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    steveleave2055 is not very helpful. (-500) steveleave2055 is not very helpful. (-500) steveleave2055 is not very helpful. (-500) steveleave2055 is not very helpful. (-500) steveleave2055 is not very helpful. (-500) steveleave2055 is not very helpful. (-500) steveleave2055 is not very helpful. (-500) steveleave2055 is not very helpful. (-500) steveleave2055 is not very helpful. (-500) steveleave2055 is not very helpful. (-500) steveleave2055 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by BenMcLeodNZ View Post
    He's part of the evil psychologist industry and deserved a taste of his kyke medicine.
    What could happen to someone to be so full of hate?

AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DeadlyStriker View Post
    Wtf is alt right. Jesus you guys are *******s. I expose a fukking drug addict charlatan and you instantly label someone because you don't like the truth.

It's funny how you guys hate how the left labels everyone, but you guys do the same thing. Hypocrites love hypocrites lmao.

I'm the worst poster on the forum now? Who even are you? LMAO
    you actually do suck a whole ass bc i don't even like jordan peterson but 1 in 4 people will have a diagnosable mental illness at some point, and ultimately you are just picking on an old guy with depression and addiction and its current year and we decided to stop stigmatizin those things.
    do not read my posts and weep, i am not there i do not sleep
    i am the thousand greens that rep, i am the ban bet dutifully kept
    of memes and trolls in toasted breads, i am not there, i am not dead.

steveleave2055 is not very helpful. (-500) steveleave2055 is not very helpful. (-500) steveleave2055 is not very helpful. (-500) steveleave2055 is not very helpful. (-500) steveleave2055 is not very helpful. (-500) steveleave2055 is not very helpful. (-500) steveleave2055 is not very helpful. (-500) steveleave2055 is not very helpful. (-500) steveleave2055 is not very helpful. (-500) steveleave2055 is not very helpful. (-500) steveleave2055 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by IawI View Post
    Did you just call Jordan Peterson a “reasonable conservative”???

Ahhahahahahahahhaahha holy fuk you’ve got to be kidding me he’s literally worked for the UN on globalist projects and his house is littered with communist art. Nothing about that man is either reasonable or conservative. He’s a neurotic, narcissist, globalist with Marxist sympathies and anyone with an IQ above room temperature sees it. His sole purpose is a gatekeeper to keep the right wing from uniting in any meaningful way. You’re a gullible, brain dead retard and so are all the other lobster buckos ITT defending this charlatan. Go clean your room
    I can't imagine how,much hate and anger you have to have in real life to wish death on a public figure. Anyone who doesn't fit your worldview is a fake conservative and globalist. Who died and,made,you the king of,what is conservative? You must be a fan of a certain German

Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    JBP has definitely helped a TON of people, you can't dispute that. He's also been extremely open about any medication he's taken. He thought his wife and soulmate was going to die, in addition to the pressure of fame and extreme adversity, and the doc game him some medication to help him sleep and get through it. Now, he's going back to the doctor to safely get off the medication, as he should. People are making it seem like he's abusing pills prescribed, which I highly doubt.

I don't see why this is a big deal. It's not like he's locked himself in a bathroom mainlining pills for days on end lol.

On top of that, he's a super reasonable dude and I'm sure he would explain, or own up to, any of his inconsistencies if you actually had a conversation with him.
    See title.

Always Neg Back Crew.

severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Between his wife’s illnesses, his daughters health issues, and being constantly demonized as a hate figure by the media, I’m not surprised he turned to medication. That level of stress is something I can’t imagine.

Hoping for a quick recovery. One of the only advocates for young men who have lost their way in this day and age.
    Dental Student crew

Originally Posted by AltarOfPlagues View Post
    you actually do suck a whole ass bc i don't even like jordan peterson but 1 in 4 people will have a diagnosable mental illness at some point, and ultimately you are just picking on an old guy with depression and addiction and its current year and we decided to stop stigmatizin those things.
    It is funny how he can have so much anger for a guy. First, everyone is hypocritical in some way in their lives. Next, oh wow, Jordan likes money. What person isnt greedy? Oh, he didn't,like Jordan's book? Great. Who is deadly striker? Is he thr final voice of what is a good book? He sounds like an anti nickleback fan. Sorry, but millions enjoy his work.

AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by steveleave2055 View Post
    It is funny how he can have so much anger for a guy. First, everyone is hypocritical in some way in their lives. Next, oh wow, Jordan likes money. What person isnt greedy? Oh, he didn't,like Jordan's book? Great. Who is deadly striker? Is he thr final voice of what is a good book? He sounds like an anti nickleback fan. Sorry, but millions enjoy his work.
    idk its like people get mad at joe rogan for askin dumb questions... thats joe rogan hes doin the best he can do

people get mad at a canadian college professor for becoming a conservative voice and getting anxiety, the dude is way out of his fukin comfort zone lol.
    do not read my posts and weep, i am not there i do not sleep
    i am the thousand greens that rep, i am the ban bet dutifully kept
    of memes and trolls in toasted breads, i am not there, i am not dead.

umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Red face

but i tought the "Lion Diet" her daughter promotes cured all his diseases
    vegan bodybuilder crew
    software engineers crew
    mexican manmore crew
    L.A. Rams crew

IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by steveleave2055 View Post
    I can't imagine how,much hate and anger you have to have in real life to wish death on a public figure. Anyone who doesn't fit your worldview is a fake conservative and globalist. Who died and,made,you the king of,what is conservative? You must be a fan of a certain German
    I have nothing but hatred and anger towards Jordan Peterson and his lobster buckos, and wish them nothing but pain and misery for their pathetic lives. It's not a matter of my worldview you f*cking idiot Peterson is a globalist. Conservatism has a very specific definition. It's not fluid and subjective like you f*cking liberal *******s like to make everything out to be

TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MitchGreene View Post
    this is a very informative post. i've gone through the whole thread and not a single peterson fan has been able to refute what you said.
    nothing worse than an opportunistic hypocrite...
    JP has helped a lot of people but I feel very close to the way DeadlyStriker does about him. JP, like so many other pseudo conservative figures, desperately wants the acceptance of his leftist colleagues and will do things against his principles do try and gain that. He really needs to wake up and see that they hate him and will never be civil to him so it's pointless to try and appease them
    6'2"

OMAD results: 2/15/19-235, 10/13/19-190

OHP-205 Bench- 245 Squat - 405 C&J - 245

2021 Spring cut: 195lbs starting weight

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How am I melting down? You guys are following an atheist drug addict who prays on young men's need for masculine figures for money.

Have you read 12 rules for life? It's awful. He speaks incoherent babble to sound more antiquated and thoughtful, yet says nothing.
    Wouldn't read 12 Rules of Life. The title alone tells me it's just some self-help stuff, which I consider a waste of money.

He speaks in a way that allows him to wiggle out of any confrontation because he then references what he said was misinterpreted. He is a charlatan. He says everything without saying anything.
    He does not talk 'incoherent babble' his method of speaking is helpful to embedd his thoughts into the Jungian world view, which underlies his thoughts. He also keeps paraphrasing his words in a clear articulate manner, which actually make it quite easy to follow him.

I get it. I used to listen to him. I found some of his old lectures quite valuable actually. But he has been corrupted completely. Btw his "clean your damn room" is nothing new. It's a millenial terminology for Voltaire's "Tend your own garden."
    That Voltaire quote is way more about dealing with the political oppression people had to live though during that time. It's way different.
    But yes, his old lectures are better and he is trying to capitalize hard on his main stream success. Does not make him a bad person or a charlatan. Academical lecture are bound to sound different, that's just how the main stream market works.
    If you don't like that stuff don't buy.

Originally Posted by IawI View Post
    I have nothing but hatred and anger towards Jordan Peterson and his lobster buckos, and wish them nothing but pain and misery for their pathetic lives. It's not a matter of my worldview you f*cking idiot Peterson is a globalist. Conservatism has a very specific definition. It's not fluid and subjective like you f*cking liberal *******s like to make everything out to be
    Oh noo, now I see it. What an evil scumbag to work for a sustainabilty program. I am now getting my pitchfork ready and booking a plane to Canada.

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    he's an enormous fraud and a phony who is controlled opposition, raised up my the media to control the rise of the nationalist sentiment in the west. I hope he rots.

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You can't stop benzos cold turkey, you'll get nasty withdrawal symptoms, just like with opiates. You need to taper. Jordan has the money so why not check into rehab? It will be more comfortable weaning himself off that way. He could have sat home for a few weeks and suffered. It's not a big deal really. He's not an 'addict' and going to rehabilitation for drugs doesn't mean you have a dope problem. The news outlets really know how to skew points to fit their own agendas and people are generally ignorant and impressionable.

He's probably out by now, no big deal.

Timeline:

You find out your wife is has TERMINAL cancer -> add that onto his high pressure lifestyle -> has (obvious) difficulty coping with the fact that his spouse might likely DIE -> speaks to his psychiatrist friend who recommends a short course of medication to keep him focused and keep his stress down, so he can be there for his wife who needs it -> takes the medication and does so -> when he finds out his wife is getting better, he wants to get off the meds cuz he doesn't need them anymore -> gets withdrawal symptoms, feels like crap, gets immediate help to return to normal levels of functioning.

Why people would demonize the above is beyond me. How many people have experienced that level of stress? My wife once had to have a super invasive surgery and I was a mess for days. I can't imagine anything like this.
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

LogosMessenger is a complete loser! (-2000) LogosMessenger is a complete loser! (-2000) LogosMessenger is a complete loser! (-2000) LogosMessenger is a complete loser! (-2000) LogosMessenger is a complete loser! (-2000) LogosMessenger is a complete loser! (-2000) LogosMessenger is a complete loser! (-2000) LogosMessenger is a complete loser! (-2000) LogosMessenger is a complete loser! (-2000) LogosMessenger is a complete loser! (-2000) LogosMessenger is a complete loser! (-2000)
    If you are a young, impressionable, White male who is on the cusp of waking up to the reality of the Western world, Jordan Peterson is not your friend.

He is approved opposition whose ultimate goal is to pacify a very specific movement. Reign in what's out of control, sort to speak. "globalist" measure, if you will.

An insidious trojan horse.

youtube.com/watch?v=WXYuqrO8LLo This is the most important breakdown of Peterson's subversive methodology. Everyone who's even slightly suspicious of this snake, it would do you well to watch this.

If you're already a member of his cult, if you've actually gotten any sort of life advice from him, you're already a failure and this video will do nothing for you.
    Last edited by LogosMessenger; 09-28-2019 at 05:58 AM.

umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Would smash mikhaila tho.
    vegan bodybuilder crew
    software engineers crew
    mexican manmore crew
    L.A. Rams crew

Black Lives Matter elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mogambo View Post
    Just saw this story. He checked into rehab for an anti-depressant that he was on to deal with his wife's illness, which she has fully recovered from now. His daughter posted a video with an update on JP. Sounds like he took his wife's illness really bad.

His daughter is critical of pharmaceuticals. That's surprising considering Jordan is a clinical psychologist. JP has talked about SSRIs helping him through depression and anxiety in the past. It will be interesting to see what JP has to say about pharmaceuticals going forward.

It's shocking how many people are on SSRIs. There's more to be discussed on that but not allowed here.

https://www.newsweek.com/jordan-pete...-scare-1460399

It wasnt for an SSRI or antidepressant you tard.

He went to rehab to ween off a benzo.

Going beyond my limits manletstrength's Avatar
    manletstrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) manletstrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) manletstrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) manletstrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) manletstrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) manletstrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) manletstrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) manletstrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) manletstrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) manletstrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) manletstrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by elterrible987 View Post
    It wasnt for an SSRI or antidepressant you tard.

He went to rehab to ween off a benzo.
    Yeah definitely got that mixed up. You can have seizures and even die from cold Turkeying off of benzos. JP went to rehab to safely get off benzos while being monitored.
    Training Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180254293&p=1640414853#post1640414853

I will always follow my own path and stay true to myself and my heart, to do what I feel is right

gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    who?
    .:Foot Fetish Club:.

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So... how many more time are they going to try impeach Trump?
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Lol lotta missinformation, dude was taking Clonazepam, its a benny not an ssri and is a pretty strong substance with a strong addictive quality... He made the smart decision checking into rehab to help with getting off the medication he started taking to deal with the difficulty of watching his ****ing wife get cut down by cancer. Lol at the misc alphas who are too dumb to seek treatment to help getting off a very addictive substance

Lol at idiots calling him a charlaton, hes published like 1000 hours of free lecture content on youtube through his own business and u of t...
    Great MAGA King status

Bing Chilling

DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Smithers115 View Post
    Lol lotta missinformation, dude was taking Clonazepam, its a benny not an ssri and is a pretty strong substance with a strong addictive quality... He made the smart decision checking into rehab to help with getting off the medication he started taking to deal with the difficulty of watching his ****ing wife get cut down by cancer. Lol at the misc alphas who are too dumb to seek treatment to help getting off a very addictive substance

Lol at idiots calling him a charlaton, hes published like 1000 hours of free lecture content on youtube through his own business and u of t...
    And became a charlatan as soon as he got a taste of fame.

If you deny that, you are a retard. Plain and simple.

It's the equivalency of Ronnie Coleman now continuously pushing abdominal cream. "But but but it's ronnie coleman, he wouldn't lie!"

Cadet4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cadet4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cadet4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cadet4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cadet4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cadet4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cadet4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cadet4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cadet4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cadet4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cadet4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    das it mane
    be the turtle in the race.

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LogosMessenger View Post
    If you are a young, impressionable, White male who is on the cusp of waking up to the reality of the Western world, Jordan Peterson is not your friend.

He is approved opposition whose ultimate goal is to pacify a very specific movement. Reign in what's out of control, sort to speak. "globalist" measure, if you will.
    Your post seems full of dog whistles.

We've debated before and seeing as you posted a white nationalist's video, so I'm pretty confident that you are basically saying that...

Jordan Peterson is being popularized by Jews, to help stop young white men from becoming White Nationalists.

Am I wrong?
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

Bitcoin And 'The Elite' - Why Bitcoin Is Not Revolutionary
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820783

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Hmm, now I'm kind of curious with all the people calling him a "shill" or whatever. I think he has said some good stuff in the past, but haven't really paid attention to him at all for a while now.

I do recall (which I think you mentioned earlier in this thread) the way he went full cuck #believeallwomen with the whole Kavanaugh thing, which seemed awfully out of character...perhaps that was him just showing his true colors?

CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think he had some good stuff to say at the beginning, but now he just seems to be repeating the same thing over and over again. I think anybody who’s been paying attention to him from the early days has heard everything he’s had to say.
    *Proud citizen of the Bountiful and Great Trumpian Empire crew

'Service guarantees citizenship'

LogosMessenger is a complete loser! (-2000) LogosMessenger is a complete loser! (-2000) LogosMessenger is a complete loser! (-2000) LogosMessenger is a complete loser! (-2000) LogosMessenger is a complete loser! (-2000) LogosMessenger is a complete loser! (-2000) LogosMessenger is a complete loser! (-2000) LogosMessenger is a complete loser! (-2000) LogosMessenger is a complete loser! (-2000) LogosMessenger is a complete loser! (-2000) LogosMessenger is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by BetaAsPhuck View Post
    Your post seems full of dog whistles.

We've debated before and seeing as you posted a white nationalist's video, so I'm pretty confident that you are basically saying that...

Jordan Peterson is being popularized by Jews, to help stop young white men from becoming White Nationalists.

Am I wrong?
    Yes to everything.

It seems you have this weird narrative in your head that I'm somehow trying to hide my message, and you're some kind of genius for catching on.

Yes, you're really clever. You're very special. Not only do you know of White atrocities that nobody else on the internet knows about that you insist on telling people *rolls eyes*, but you're also an impeccable detective, capable of spotting White nationalists messages online even when it's blatantly in your face.

Check it out, coming from an East Asian person to a naive NPC like you: There's nothing wrong with White nationalism. Just like there's nothing with Chinese Nationalism. Just like there's nothing wrong with Black Nationalism.

You're SUPPOSE to love your people and your country.

Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

It's the equivalency of Ronnie Coleman now continuously pushing abdominal cream. "But but but it's ronnie coleman, he wouldn't lie!"
    Only fools speak in absolutes brah

He makes money giving talks (fyi a lot of people do, and the market dictates that hes worthy of paid speaking)

He wrote a few books (OMG WHAT A MAD MAN)

He has a patreon ever since youtube demonetized him (guess what, you dont need to subscribe...)

Give me some examples of him selling bull**** or profiting off of people maliciously... Christ its like some of you would deny a person with substance a nice income to secure stability for their family...

The only things ive seen come from jordan peterson are genuinely positive (hes helped a lot of people...) and hes one of the few outspoken people that regularly admit he might not have thought an idea through or say "im not sure" when presented a difficult question
    Great MAGA King status

Bing Chilling

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Lefticle View Post
    JBP has definitely helped a TON of people, you can't dispute that. He's also been extremely open about any medication he's taken. He thought his wife and soulmate was going to die, in addition to the pressure of fame and extreme adversity, and the doc game him some medication to help him sleep and get through it. Now, he's going back to the doctor to safely get off the medication, as he should. People are making it seem like he's abusing pills prescribed, which I highly doubt.

I don't see why this is a big deal. It's not like he's locked himself in a bathroom mainlining pills for days on end lol.

On top of that, he's a super reasonable dude and I'm sure he would explain, or own up to, any of his inconsistencies if you actually had a conversation with him.
    Originally Posted by severagee View Post
    Between his wife’s illnesses, his daughters health issues, and being constantly demonized as a hate figure by the media, I’m not surprised he turned to medication. That level of stress is something I can’t imagine.

Hoping for a quick recovery. One of the only advocates for young men who have lost their way in this day and age.
    These
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I find JP fascinating for the fact that he is subversive to both the left and right.

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LogosMessenger View Post
    Yes to everything.

It seems you have this weird narrative in your head that I'm somehow trying to hide my message,
    If you weren't trying to hide it, why didn't you explicitly say it?

Check it out, coming from an East Asian person to a naive NPC like you:.
    What county do you live in, being an Asian Nationalist?

An East Asian person who supports White Nationalists is nothing new.

(I haven't seen you promote any of form of Race Nationalism on this forum. I've only seen you criticize Jews, and promote White Nationalism... Maybe I'm wrong and you'll post something from your post history to show that - because I haven't looked through it?)

r/hapas talks about it all the time. East Asian women (self hating) who marry or have babies with White Nationalist men. (EurasianTiger used to go hard on that subject, talking about how White Nationalist or simply racist white men would make an 'exception' for Asian women, and these Asian women would often be silent or join in the White men talking crap about Asian men.)

^^^ Tila Tequila attending White Nationalist convention (seriously), and throwing up a Nazi Salute.

^^^White Nationalist Andrew Anglin travelling around South East Asia, banging asian women.

^^^ Brah who talked about white pride... Calling his own wife a racial slur.

You being East Asian does not 'prove' anything to me, honestly.

Seeing East Asians cozying up to White Nationalists, stopped shocking me a while ago. Though honestly I don't know any other race that does so often. No other race that I've seen consistently does that, and I'm being 100% srs. Not South Asians, Blacks, Arabs, or Persians. Some White-Hispanics I've seen do, but brown and black Hispanics I haven't.
    Last edited by BetaAsPhuck; 09-28-2019 at 02:40 PM. Reason: confusing sentence
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

Bitcoin And 'The Elite' - Why Bitcoin Is Not Revolutionary
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820783