Thread: leg day

gwilacuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gwilacuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gwilacuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gwilacuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gwilacuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gwilacuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gwilacuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gwilacuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gwilacuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gwilacuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gwilacuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

leg day

after leg day my legs and knees always feel stiff, but on my upper push or pull days all my joints feel fine. why is this? is there anything i can do to fix this? all comments appreciated.

BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Different body parts have different DOMS, so don't worry about that. But I've never had knee stiffness in over a decade of leg training, so if you do, it suggests to me there is an alignment/tracking problem you need to sort out before you do some damage, maybe the stiffness is inflammation from some kind of irritation. Video yourself.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    It's not your joints but the muscles around them (which tend to get sore near the insertion points).

Leg training is notorious for producing soreness, especially squats. This is not good or bad, just a feature of that training. Just keep going.

EUGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) EUGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) EUGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) EUGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) EUGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) EUGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) EUGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) EUGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) EUGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) EUGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) EUGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    stretching after leg training works for me.

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    All good advise^^^.
    You may want to try neoprene knee sleeves to keep the joints and muscle around the knees warm while training.
    It could help.