CaiK is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I Need Motivation

Hi I’m a 14 year old who has just stated going to workout and I weight about 16stone my goal is 10 so I have a long road please send tips and tricks thanks

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CaiK View Post
    Hi I’m a 14 year old who has just stated going to workout and I weight about 16stone my goal is 10 so I have a long road please send tips and tricks thanks
    There’s no tricks. Just work hard, eat right, and learn as much as you can. If something specific confuses you, then ask about it.

Read several of these forums (not the Misc.) and see what kinds of questions are being asked and what kind of answers are being given. Best of luck to you.
    I'm out, standing in my field.

64 and still a newbie.

CaiK is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Okay thanks

MrCarrot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrCarrot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrCarrot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrCarrot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrCarrot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrCarrot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrCarrot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrCarrot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrCarrot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrCarrot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrCarrot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by addonsix View Post
    You don't need motivation bro. You just need to make a plan and stick to it. Motivation is for losers. The plan is for winners.
    Good advice. I don't feel motivated to brush my teeth, but I still do it everyday. I learnt that from someone here.

Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Hey addon six !!! I like you answer …. Very impressive reply …….. We just need high level effort along with real motivation to achieve our goals … So make a plan and start working on it .

Natty99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Natty99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Natty99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Natty99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Natty99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Natty99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Natty99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Natty99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Natty99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Natty99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Natty99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I recommend push ups, pull ups, body weight squats (like a 100 per day), etc. Do low weight curls like 15 lbs max for high reps. A lot of your bones might still be fusing such as your radius and ulna it was a while since I took anatomy. Learn to cook and meal prep. Sleep well. Everything I listed requires consistency as mentioned in the other comments. If you neglect one, your 'gains' will be negligible.

Buy flat shoes or be barefoot for body weight squats. Buy some asics or brooks running shoes if you choose to run a mile on 'rest' days.
    That's what we do in this ****, brah.

Bobbycoldcuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bobbycoldcuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bobbycoldcuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bobbycoldcuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bobbycoldcuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bobbycoldcuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bobbycoldcuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bobbycoldcuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bobbycoldcuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bobbycoldcuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You should build a mindset that you must workout and there's no if, and's, or buts about it. You shouldn't need a source of motivation.