Petro180 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Romantic relationship with female bodybuilder

Goodmorning everyone. My name is Pietro and I am 29 years old. After all, it's not exactly where to start to illustrate the complete picture.
    For just over a year I have been engaged to a woman from Reims, France, who practices bodybuilding at the highest levels. Almost 4 months ago she moved to Italy. I work as a purchasing manager in the company. She does not work, because rightly to keep the body in her condition, she is training all day except one day a week. Soon he also wants to compete in shows in America. As a relationship, for my part, it's perfect. When I arrive home in the evening, I prepare something to eat, and then I read a book (my main hobby), while she trains. All I want is for her to be happy. But I find myself constantly "offended" by people who I know, because such a woman is too "strange".
    But I wonder, WHAT ACCIDENTS DOES IT MEAN ?? This is also undermining my highway .. The question I have been asking myself for the past 1 week then is:

ARE YOU NEVER ATTRACTED BY A WOMAN WITH GENERALLY MALE CONNECTED? WHAT IS THE PSYCHOLOGICAL REASON BEHIND THIS MY ATTRACTION?

THANK YOU HEART TO EVERYONE IN ADVANCE, FOR THE ANSWERS.

LMS62 is just really nice. (+1000) LMS62 is just really nice. (+1000) LMS62 is just really nice. (+1000) LMS62 is just really nice. (+1000) LMS62 is just really nice. (+1000) LMS62 is just really nice. (+1000) LMS62 is just really nice. (+1000) LMS62 is just really nice. (+1000) LMS62 is just really nice. (+1000) LMS62 is just really nice. (+1000) LMS62 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why is this thread posted in the Motivation forum?

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LMS62 View Post
    Why is this thread posted in the Motivation forum?
    And did Google Translate mangle it before posting?
    I'm out, standing in my field.

64 and still a newbie.

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Petro180 View Post
    Goodmorning everyone. My name is Pietro and I am 29 years old. After all, it's not exactly where to start to illustrate the complete picture.
    For just over a year I have been engaged to a woman from Reims, France, who practices bodybuilding at the highest levels. Almost 4 months ago she moved to Italy. I work as a purchasing manager in the company. She does not work, because rightly to keep the body in her condition, she is training all day except one day a week. Soon he also wants to compete in shows in America. As a relationship, for my part, it's perfect. When I arrive home in the evening, I prepare something to eat, and then I read a book (my main hobby), while she trains. All I want is for her to be happy. But I find myself constantly "offended" by people who I know, because such a woman is too "strange".
    But I wonder, WHAT ACCIDENTS DOES IT MEAN ?? This is also undermining my highway .. The question I have been asking myself for the past 1 week then is:

ARE YOU NEVER ATTRACTED BY A WOMAN WITH GENERALLY MALE CONNECTED? WHAT IS THE PSYCHOLOGICAL REASON BEHIND THIS MY ATTRACTION?

THANK YOU HEART TO EVERYONE IN ADVANCE, FOR THE ANSWERS.
    OP, if the two of you are happy with each other you don’t have to explain or justify it to anybody else.
    I'm out, standing in my field.

64 and still a newbie.

Petro180 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Not really.. I just didn't want to translate each single word by myself.. That's all..

kabirkolle will become famous soon enough. (+50) kabirkolle will become famous soon enough. (+50) kabirkolle will become famous soon enough. (+50) kabirkolle will become famous soon enough. (+50) kabirkolle will become famous soon enough. (+50) kabirkolle will become famous soon enough. (+50) kabirkolle will become famous soon enough. (+50) kabirkolle will become famous soon enough. (+50) kabirkolle will become famous soon enough. (+50) kabirkolle will become famous soon enough. (+50) kabirkolle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think you just need to think about it before getting married to her and if you are still not ok then try to talk to her about this condition. May only you both can solf this problem. Nobody's advice can work in it!

jiten78788 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You both should talk about the condition and clear out before taking any serious step in life, afterall it is all about whole life.

samsom36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You should be grateful that you have someone that shares your interest! You have to be comfortable with being with her and you need to discuss that. You are more concerned about what people think and that is hurting your relationship. Be happy with yourself and your relationship.
    Samsom36.

Registered User rakeshkumar1998's Avatar
    rakeshkumar1998 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rakeshkumar1998 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rakeshkumar1998 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rakeshkumar1998 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rakeshkumar1998 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rakeshkumar1998 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rakeshkumar1998 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rakeshkumar1998 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rakeshkumar1998 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rakeshkumar1998 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rakeshkumar1998 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    “Being negative and lazy is a disease that leads to pain, hardships, depression, poor health and failure. Be proactive and give a damn to achieve success!”
    – Phil Heath