Thread: Peanut butter

AksarBhai is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Peanut butter

Hey guys, recently been smashing peanut butter as staying somewhere else and is the main food available. I usually go pretty mad for the stuff anyway but now I'm really going for it. What is is the general consensus nowadays on it? Is it good for you? Or is it still a bit too processed?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    The same answer applies to all questions of this type.

Foods contain a certain combination of nutrients (macro and micro). How much is useful to you depends on what else you eat day to day.

Read the sticky threads to establish macro requirements - this is usually enough for body composition training goals. If in doubt, put what you eat into something like cronometer.com to see if you also meet your daily RDAs for vitamins and minerals.

So you can see that branding a food as being "healthy" or not is meaningless out of context of the rest of your diet and individual requirements.

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Peanut butter is a great food and perfect in a balanced diet. But that is the key word balanced as all food is good for you if it wasn't eating it wouldn't be advised such as dish washer tablets.

As for you main food source throughout the day I can imagine that is not great but it depends on the rest of your daily eating. So it depends on the context.

Are you hitting your macros, calories, micros and getting a range of macro sources in from different food if so it's fine. If not then most likely not.

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Do you mean 100% pb? Or which one?

Beaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    PB is a great cheat food or a nice way to get some fat, but it really isn't very high in protein. I have a hard time fitting it into my diet whether bulking or cutting. Love the stuff though.

1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    2 tablespoons a day keeps the doctor away

PB... Love it.

Should not be the main food source in your diet though. What does the rest of your diet look like?
    Curing Disease.

Strong mind+Strong body = UNSTOPPABLE.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nothing beats Oatmeal with Protein Powder, PB, banana, and blueberries for me...

My go-to breakfast for the last month or so.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    Nothing beats Oatmeal with Protein Powder, PB, banana, and blueberries for me...

My go-to breakfast for the last month or so.
    Seriously though....never gets old! Proats are excellent.
    Curing Disease.

Strong mind+Strong body = UNSTOPPABLE.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 1MANU View Post
    Seriously though....never gets old! Proats are excellent.
    Hard to beat for the money, and so convenient.... cup of oats, 2spoons of PB, protein, fruit...

Quick and easy 700+ calories loaded with nutrients and protein

Need more cals, all you gotta do is use more of any of the ingredients. Love it.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mrpb View Post
    Do you mean 100% pb? Or which one?
    Judging by your name. I take it you hate peanut butter
    Alan Aragon, Brad Schoenfeld, Stu Phillips, Lyle McDonald. FTW.

Not a physique competitor but hope to compete in powerlifting next year. Max bench 1RM with pause 160kg. 352lbs.

Lift and learn.

STRYDG will become famous soon enough. (+50) STRYDG will become famous soon enough. (+50) STRYDG will become famous soon enough. (+50) STRYDG will become famous soon enough. (+50) STRYDG will become famous soon enough. (+50) STRYDG will become famous soon enough. (+50) STRYDG will become famous soon enough. (+50) STRYDG will become famous soon enough. (+50) STRYDG will become famous soon enough. (+50) STRYDG will become famous soon enough. (+50) STRYDG will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just check the label. You want something that is pretty much only peanuts and no added sugar or other crap. Stuff Im using now is 99.5% peanuts and 0.5% salt or they have mixes that has 10% chia seeds or 10% LSA in it too.