Sporzaan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My first cut in 6 years

So I've worked out for a little more than 6 years now, and during this time I've only focussed on gaining size. It has been incredibly hard to gain mass and some good quality muscle, but my weight went up from 71kg (156lbs) to 89kg (196lbs). I have always been relatively lean, but after 'bulking' for 6 years I obviously gained some fat too (even though I don't store fat easily). 3 months ago I felt the urge to start a cut to see what's underneath that small layer of fat, and the results are very pleasing! Please take a look and tell me what you think.

I must admit that it hasn't been that hard to stick with my diet, but I am very strict with it. I scrapped 95% of the cheats and adjusted the macros. My strength went down a little bit, but that was to be expected. My current weight is about 82kg (180lbs).

I guess I still prefer size over aesthetic though. Where I live the sun doesn't shine nearly enough to walk around without a shirt all the time. Being a bit more massive looks better when you're all dressed up.
    Attached Images

dougfresh12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dougfresh12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dougfresh12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dougfresh12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dougfresh12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dougfresh12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dougfresh12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dougfresh12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dougfresh12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dougfresh12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dougfresh12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You only gained 40lbs from a 6 year bulk?

MADgainz6969 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MADgainz6969 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MADgainz6969 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MADgainz6969 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MADgainz6969 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MADgainz6969 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MADgainz6969 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MADgainz6969 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MADgainz6969 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MADgainz6969 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MADgainz6969 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    mirin' brah i personally love being lean more but its difficult to maintain, i say maybe maintain lean for a while and see if you feel any different