Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Mattygoesfiit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Matty’s Fat loss @ 32 years old

Helloooo everyone,

This is to help me stay accountable as well as hopefully pick up some tips to help. I study and research a lot on my own but nothing better than feedback/motivation from people who have done it or are doing it.

My history/stats:

I was skinny as a teen into early 20’s. I did a lot of cardio (soccer player) and very minimal weight training. Since about 24 to now, I have lifted off and on. Usually stick with it for 3-5 months and then fall off for 3-4 months and then get back on.

I am 32 now. In the past when training I have kept my calories around 2k which is slightly below maintenance. When I have quit training it’s been maintenance or slightly surplus. I have averaged around 214-220 lbs over the past 5-6 years.

Recently (April 19) I hit my heaviest weight which was 240 lbs. this made me really re-evaluate myself and get serious. Also, I have 2 kids who are getting older, more active, more into sports and I really want to set a good example for them. I want to show myself and them what you can achieve if you work hard and DONT give up.

I started lifting again as well as cutting at the end of April. I went from 240lbs in April to 218ish now (9/17).

There’s zero excuse I have to do this for myself and others. I appreciate alllll the help and support I get!

6’0 / 220 lbs / 32 years old
    Bf % - ?? (Haven’t tested)

Goal: 11-12% BF and then a lean clean bulk

Macros:
    1700-2000 calories / 50-60 fat / 100-140 carbs / 190-210 p

Progress pics on my profile. Starting 240 - current

Today 9/17

Weight 8 am - 220

Protein/creatine

Biceps:
    hammer curls 3x10
    Incline dB curls 3x10
    Ez bar curls 3x10
    Concentration dB curls 3x8
    Cable curls 3x10

Back:
    Db rows 4x10
    Bb bent rows 3x10
    Lat pull down 4x10
    Cable face pulls 4x10

Meal 1: Post workout meal - oatmeal/Greek yogurt

Work

Snack: Protein shake

Work

Late lunch: Chicken breast (baked) jasmine rice, salad

Dinner: Lean ground beef w broccoli

Snack 2: Protein shake

Bed

So I know obviously me drinking 3 shakes isn’t ideal as it’s better to get it from food as opposed to shakes. I do plan on switching atleast 1 shake to a meal instead.

I was doing IF for a convenience thing but with my scheddy the way it is, I’m working out in the morning and I didn’t want to go so long post workout before eating. So I have 1 meal at 930 post workout and then all my other calories I consume between 430-10pm approximately

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Following along, good luck!
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

I appreciate it man!

ItsLightWeight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItsLightWeight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hey Matty,

Kev here. Starting my own journey today. 6'2", ~235lbs, 26yo. Albeit a bit younger, background and story sounds very similar to yours as it relates to inconsistencies and not sticking with it. (You can tell as I joined this site back in 2014, but here I am now. Better now than never I suppose!)

Working a log in a notebook as the repetitiveness of putting pencil on paper helps drive things into my mind consistently. Will be following your journey along, side by side with mine. Happy to toss in some weekly updates while on mine in here week to week so we don't go at it alone!

Good luck and talk soon,

Kev

EDIT: Also - Just posted my own beginning today if you'd like to follow along there!
    Last edited by ItsLightWeight; 09-18-2019 at 08:17 AM.
    The person who joined in June 2014 is GONE.

This person has RE-ENGAGED on September 18th, 2019 and is here to stay.

Beginning a weight loss journey to 200 lbs:
    9/18/2019: 236.6 lbs
    9/25/2019: TBD
    10/2/2019: TBD
    10/9/2019: TBD

Fat loss log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177562761

Thanks man! Very similar (I have had a couple of starts and stops on here as well) 26 is definitely a great time to make the commitment for the last time. I wish I had really gotten serious earlier in.

I’ve spent hours and hours researching, learning, watching videos for everyone from Lyle McDonald, Zac Perna (great for recipes), Vitruvian Physique - it’s always been a staying dedicated issue for me. I’ve struggled with some depression and it usually leads to me making bad choices. Once that train gets started it’s hard to stop it.

logging everything is a great way to keep focused and stay on track!

I’ll definitely check it out man, it’s a tough road ahead so the more the merrier! I really do appreciate the tips, feedback, and even just support!

9/18/2019

8am @ 218

2 lbs overnight is stupid lol I know it’s just flux most likely from recent diet changes/excess water. Not a chemist but I know sodium does play a role. I’m going off scale for a weekly average but I’d say my true weight is probably more like 216. But we will use what it says.

I woke up feeling pretty good. Back alittle sore but that’s always the case for me as years of under training cause it to be sore post work

I was running late and made a crap brekkie choice in that is was not planned and out of my typical macros BUT I am super proud that I meshed the rest of my day around it. IIFYM does work i just try not to use it as an excuse to eat bad foods because it’s more tempting to go off the rails. Trying to keep it super clean.

No lifting today (lifted last 3 days) but am looking forward to the gym tomorrow. I really like that I get excited by getting to train. Just re-enforcing to me that this is the most serious I’ve been about this.

My macros for the day:

2075 cals
    87 f
    129 c
    202 p

Again alittle above what I want ideally but still at a deficit so I’m not too upset about it.

Another successful day!

Lightbulb Training program

So I’m gonna share my training program. Couple things: 1) I don’t currently go to a “gym” I workout at my fitness center at my residence. Dumbbells to 80, Barbell straight rubber fixed up to 130 lbs, lat/row machine, cable machine, leg extension machine, kettles and medicine balls. -this does limit me from any type of true strength program (deadlifts, squats)
    2) I am used to brosplits (Monday chest, Tuesday bi/tri, etc) I have mainly done that for most of my training in the past but I recently made a change to more frequency. So Less volume per workout but I can hit it sooner/more during the week.
    3) This is temporary. I will be getting to the actual gym and doing more of a hybrid program (strength training for the major compound lifts like squat, bench, dead’s, leg press - hypertrophy for the arms/etc) I’m doing what is working for me currently because well, the best routine is the one you stick to. And with the limitations on equipment I am able to get a pretty decent workout. Also going super heavy, low rep does tend to leave you more prone to injury/drop out rate. I have certainly experienced this myself.

In summary, I’m doing what I can with what I have - feeling great, seeing results, and not overloading myself to where it’ll be hard for me to stick with.

Chest/Triceps #1
    Incline bench bb/straight bar or machine
    Cable flys
    DB pullovers
    Skull crusher
    Overhead tri extensions dB
    Pull downs w rope

Chest/tricep #2
    Flat bench dB
    Incline dB
    DB flys
    One arm triceps extensions
    Dips
    Rope pull downs

Back/Biceps #1
    DB rows
    Bent barbell rows
    Lat pulldown
    Seated incline dB curls
    Hammer curls dB
    Cable curls

Back/Bicep #2
    Rows
    Lat pull down
    Reverse fly
    Preacher curl barbell
    Concentration curls dB
    Hammer curls

Shoulders/legs #1
    Cable crossover
    Overhead press machine or barbell
    Shrugs
    Lateral dB
    Kettle squats/goblet
    Lunges dB
    Leg extensions
    Calf raises

Shoulders/legs #2
    DB front raise
    Cable face pulls
    Arnold press
    Reverse fly dB
    Barbell lunges
    Body weight squats
    Calf raises

So I’ll do chest/tri 1, back/bi 1 etc.. and cycle through. 1 rest day as long as I’m feeling good, 2 if have to. All depends on the body response

I am looking forward to hitting a real gym in a few months as I miss my tbar rows and heavy squats and leg press/dead’s.

Chest/Tri later today...

ItsLightWeight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItsLightWeight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Mattygoesfiit View Post
    So I’m gonna share my training program. Couple things: 1) I don’t currently go to a “gym” I workout at my fitness center at my residence. Dumbbells to 80, Barbell straight rubber fixed up to 130 lbs, lat/row machine, cable machine, leg extension machine, kettles and medicine balls. -this does limit me from any type of true strength program (deadlifts, squats)
    2) I am used to brosplits (Monday chest, Tuesday bi/tri, etc) I have mainly done that for most of my training in the past but I recently made a change to more frequency. So Less volume per workout but I can hit it sooner/more during the week.
    3) This is temporary. I will be getting to the actual gym and doing more of a hybrid program (strength training for the major compound lifts like squat, bench, dead’s, leg press - hypertrophy for the arms/etc) I’m doing what is working for me currently because well, the best routine is the one you stick to. And with the limitations on equipment I am able to get a pretty decent workout. Also going super heavy, low rep does tend to leave you more prone to injury/drop out rate. I have certainly experienced this myself.

In summary, I’m doing what I can with what I have - feeling great, seeing results, and not overloading myself to where it’ll be hard for me to stick with.

Chest/Triceps #1
    Incline bench bb/straight bar or machine
    Cable flys
    DB pullovers
    Skull crusher
    Overhead tri extensions dB
    Pull downs w rope

Chest/tricep #2
    Flat bench dB
    Incline dB
    DB flys
    One arm triceps extensions
    Dips
    Rope pull downs

Back/Biceps #1
    DB rows
    Bent barbell rows
    Lat pulldown
    Seated incline dB curls
    Hammer curls dB
    Cable curls

Back/Bicep #2
    Rows
    Lat pull down
    Reverse fly
    Preacher curl barbell
    Concentration curls dB
    Hammer curls

Shoulders/legs #1
    Cable crossover
    Overhead press machine or barbell
    Shrugs
    Lateral dB
    Kettle squats/goblet
    Lunges dB
    Leg extensions
    Calf raises

Shoulders/legs #2
    DB front raise
    Cable face pulls
    Arnold press
    Reverse fly dB
    Barbell lunges
    Body weight squats
    Calf raises

So I’ll do chest/tri 1, back/bi 1 etc.. and cycle through. 1 rest day as long as I’m feeling good, 2 if have to. All depends on the body response

I am looking forward to hitting a real gym in a few months as I miss my tbar rows and heavy squats and leg press/dead’s.

Chest/Tri later today...
    Hey Matty,

Curious - Are you planning to work in any cardio along the way as well? Also, what type of set/rep ranges will you be working in.

Have a good chest workout!

Kev
    The person who joined in June 2014 is GONE.

This person has RE-ENGAGED on September 18th, 2019 and is here to stay.

Beginning a weight loss journey to 200 lbs:
    9/18/2019: 236.6 lbs
    9/25/2019: TBD
    10/2/2019: TBD
    10/9/2019: TBD

Fat loss log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177562761

I’m doing very light cardio right now, because I haven’t had the need to do more...yet. I’m doing about 40 mins, twice a week of just LISS. I live by some really nice bike trails/woods.

I’m still losing at a pretty good clip. So once my weight loss slows or plateaus I will probably do a couple sessions of HIIT per week and readjust macros. But minimal cardio is working fine now and it’s leaving me more energy so I’m not as beat on the low calories- will keep me more inclined to stick to it

For my lifts I am sticking to about 4 sets each lift, rep range between 8-12. So I shoot for 10. I focus more on the movement and pacing and squeezing the muscle as opposed to the weight itself.
    Example I did chest flys on cable today and I didn’t really load up, just focus on bring hands together or with slight cross and really squeezing the pecs hard for a second or two seconds before slow release

9-19

8 a.m @ 216.5 lbs

So again, big change from yesterday but that’s just me shedding water still after a weekend of about 350 surplus for two days. don’t really care about the day to day though, Just taking the week average and comparing them each week

Chest:
    Cable flyers 4x10 (2 second squeeze) slow release 30lbs / then lowered cables to do them from low angle 3x10, 1x9

Incline bench DB 1x10 @ 35 lbs, 2x10 @ 40 lbs, 1x8 @ 45lbs

DB pullovers @ 45 lbs 10/10/8/7

Triceps:
    Straight bb skullcrusher incline bench 50 lbs 10/8/8/8

Rope pull downs 2x15 @ 30 lbs squeeze and slow release, 2x11 @ 45 lbs

Overhead dB tricep extension 40 lbs 4x8

3 sets of 15 dips

Strength is down from the weight loss over the last 5 months. Since I can’t over load on weight I am really trying to focus a lot on the hold times and squeezes and my release. It makes a huge difference and absolutely love the feeling. And getting technique perfect is gonna be so helpful later on when I start lifting for real size.

9/20 bday

7:45 am @ 214 lbs

No workout today, it’s my birthday today!

Just kidding about the no workout haha I wake up looking forward to it. Not gonna lie, last night was the first night in a little while that hunger was a concern. Proud of me for sticking to the plan and macros.

Today on the other hand has been weirdly easy. I say that, because I actually have not eaten all day. I’ve had 1 protein shake. My theory - I’m going to eat tonight for my birthday, I don’t know what it will entail.

I am more likely to stay at maintenance or under if I save all my calories for tonight. May not hit the protein goal but should be able to end the night still on deficit.

Just a weird observation, last night I was so hungry (or atleast felt like it) but today I haven’t thought about it at all.

9/21

7:45am @ 213 lbs

Felt pretty good this morning. Didn’t macro yesterday but had a protein shake, a steak/potato/veggie dinner that was probably about 1000 calories and some cake. I estimate about 2000 calories by days end. Which is still under maintenance.

Biceps/Back:
    Hammer curls 35lbs /10,10 - 45lbs / 9,8
    DB rows 40 lbs / 10,10,10,8

Seated incline DB curls 34lbs/10,10,10,8
    Bent BB rows 50lbs/10,10,10,8

Lat pull down 60lbs /12,12 - 85lbs/10,9
    Preacher curls bb 40lbs /10,8,8

Cable face pulls 35lbs/ 12,12 - 45lbs /10,9

Macros for the day:
    1835 / 54f / 141c / 206p
    Last edited by Mattygoesfiit; 09-22-2019 at 09:18 AM.

9/22

8:00 am @ 213 lbs

Chest/triceps:

Incline DB press 35lbs/10, 45lbs/10,10,9
    Skullcrushers 50lbs / 10,10,10,8

Flat bench machine 120lbs 10, 160lbs 10, 175 lbs 10,9
    Overhead Tri extension DB 40lbs/ 10,10,9,8

Cable flys 35 lbs / 10,10,10,10
    Tri rope pull down 40lbs / 12,10,10,10

Thumbs up 9/23

7:40 am @ 212.5 lbs

Shoulders and legs:

DB laterals 3x8
    DB front raise 4/10,10,8,8
    Arnold Press 3/10,8,8
    Overhead press 2/10,7
    Cable face pulls 4/10,10,10,8

Leg extensions 4/10
    BW squats 3x15
    DB lunges 3x10

Then I took a BB and finished with calf raise, shrug, calf raise, shrug etc until failure. Twice

Macros:
    1565cal
    46f
    114c
    203p

I did some calculating, if I continue on present course I have a est goal of 195lbs/approx 11% BF in 12 weeks...

Just grinding away

9/24

7 am @ 214 lbs

Chest and triceps:

Incline DB press 4/10,10,9,8 @ 45 lbs
    Skullcrushers 4x10 @ 50lbs

DB pullovers 4x8 @ 45 lbs
    Overhead DB extensions 3x10 @ 40lbs

Cable flyes 2x10
    DB flyes 2x10

Tricep rope pull downs 3x10
    Dips 3x10

Thumbs up 9/26

6:50 am @ 210.5 lbs

Back/Biceps:

Hammer curls 4/10 @ 35, 3/7@45
    DB Rows 4/10

Seated incline DB curls 4/10,10,8,8
    Bent BB row 4/10

Straight bar curls 4/10,10,10,8 @ 50lbs
    Lat pull down 4/10

Face pulls 2x12

I’m lightening the volume, really just focusing on slow releases and hold and squeezes. I’m running only 1 rest day so I’m getting to hit each part every 3-4 days instead of once a week. I like it cause I feel good and get a good pump but I dont feel like I’m dying for days. The TRex arms don’t last as long

I haven’t exceeded 2300 calories for about 2weeks now. My maintenance is close to 2700.
    I’ve been hitting the 1500-1650 range for the past 4 days. I’ve moved some things around - lowered the deficit and increased calories.

Restructured Marcos for next 7 days:
    1920 calories
    59.5f
    161c
    213p

Finishing up meal prep!

9/27

7:00 am @ 211lbs

Shoulders/Legs:

DB laterals 4x10
    DB Front raise 4x10

Arnold press 4/10,8,8,8
    Overhead press 3/10,10,7

Face pulls cable 3x12

BW Squats 4X15
    DB lunges 3x10 each side

Calf raises with BB 3x15
    Leg extensions 4x12

I feel like a robot at this point. I eat the same things every day and workout 2 body parts every day. I’m feeling less tired due to the lower deficit

I can tell it’s getting to the harder more stubborn fat to get rid of as I have cut down to 211ish several times in the past and usually gave up before I got it lower. But I am laser focused and there’s nothing stopping me from my goals this time.

10/1

7am @ 209 lbs

Not posting every day but still locked in. Hit macros exact past few days. Shoulders/legs yesterday

Will be doing chest/tri in a few hours!

Loving my results so far and dare I say, it’s getting easy.

10/2

7am @ 210 lbs

I think this may legit be the first day I haven’t lifted since 9/17

The lighter volume, every day split has been working wonders for me. I get a great pump after but My arms/shoulders etc don’t feel dead for days afterwards. I like that I am hitting chest every 3-4 days now instead of once per week

I think I must have slept wrong or something my back is a little sorer than I’d like it to be so I’m gonna take the rest today. Last thing I want is a set back from strain or injury.

I feel inside like I am more focused than I’ve been in my life. I’ve never taken it this seriously or to this extent. I’d usually eat alittle cleaner and lift for 4-6 months (bro split) and once I started looking better I’d taper off and always end right back up where I started.

I can just feel the mental change. This is probably the best I’ve looked in the past 6 years @ 210 lbs. One other time I cut down to 200 and that was 10 years ago maybe. I’ve weighed a consistent 220-230 lbs for the past 10 years. Maybe longer.

195lbs is in sight. 200 is the next milestone.

May you all have a great and macro fulfilling Wednesday - I’m going to go meal prep

10/5 Saturday

9:30 am @ 209 lbs

If I could just drop below 209 that’d be faaantastic. I’ve literally been stuck all week. Not gonna let myself get discouraged...

Chest/Triceps

Cable fly 4x10
    Rope pull down 3x15

Incline bench press 4/10,10,8,8
    Skull crushers 4/10,10,10,8

DB flyes 3x10
    DB tricep extensions 3x10,10,8

DB pullovers 4/10,10,8,8
    Overhead cable tricep extension 3x10

10/8

7am @ 210 lbs

Only a 1 lb avg weight loss from last week. I’m dropping calories from 1900 to 1750 and adding in some cardio which to be honest I have not been doing. I’m looking leaner but need to boost that fat loss again as I have definitely plateaued.

Shoulders/ legs later...

10/12

8:30 am @ 207 lbs

So I felt like the fat loss had started to plateau. I only lost about a pound from last week to previous week. All my eating was on point and super clean. So I reset. No training for 3 days & 3 days of eating at maintenance.

Now I finally dropped below 209. Since my body seems to be used to my current nutrition plan (basically the same for 2 months with just slight macro adjustments) Im trying something different.

Today marks day 1 of Keto. Macros for next 8 weeks:
    1685 c
    100 f
    30 c (actually 33 but subtracting fiber)
    214 p

Any tips for keto would be HUgELY appreciated!!

Return to training today

Chest / Triceps:

Cable flys 3x10
    Rope pull downs 3x15

Incline Bench BB 3x10
    Ez bar skullcrusher 3x10

Incline dB press 3x10
    Overhead cable extensions 3x10

Flat bench dB alternating press 3x10
    DB overhead tricep extensions 2x10

10/18

7am @ 206.5 lbs

Haven’t posted in a about week but still going strong. Diet on point. Workouts every day. Had an avg weight of 210 2 weeks ago, avg weight last week 207.4.

Happy with the 2.6lbs fat loss over the week

Shoulders/legs later today

10/21

8 am @ 206.6 lbs

Had a cheat meal yesterday (the carbs took me out of any chance at being in ketosis for sure) overall Cala still right below maintenance. Guess that’s the benefit of being in such a big deficit.

Biceps:
    Hammer curls (slow and squeezy) 3x10,10,8
    Seated incline curls 3x10,10,9,7
    Preacher curls reverse grip 3x10
    Ez bar curls (21s) *
    Cable curls 3x12

Back:
    DB rows 3x10
    Bent bb row 1x10, 1x5 (I get a pain in my mid back so stopped immediately)

Intermission: foam roller on the back

Back:
    Lat pull downs 3x10
    Seated cable rows 2x10

Honestly back was hurting so I let off after that. Better safe than injured. I’ve had back issues in the past (spasms) so I’m pretty careful when it feels sore

*most probably know what bb 21s are but if not - half rep up 7 times, start at top half way down 7 times, then full motion 7 times

10/23

8am @ 207.6 lbs

Chest:

Cable flys high 3x12
    Flat bench 3x10,10,8

Cable flys low 3x10
    Incline DB 3x10

Flat alternating DB 3x10
    DB flys 3x10

DB pullovers 2x10,8

Finished with abs (cable rope crunches 3x12, bicycle kicks, hanging leg raise 3x8,8,6)

10/29

8am @206.6

So. Rough past 4 days. I started out thurs or Friday at 204.8 and was excited to see that. Then some personal life stuff came up and I had an anxiety something. I stopped working out for 4 days or so, completely abandoned keto, and over ate. Thankfully only to about 2500 calories for a few days so not over maintenance- I did still track.

Felt like I was finally getting somewhere and the universe threw up some roadblocks to test me. Despite the “set backs” I’m proud as usually past me would have completely fell off. Staying under maintenance over the weekend definitely saved my bacon.

My neck was very stiff and sore as I must have slept on it wrong and I couldn’t even turn my head for a day and a half. All back to Normie now.

Back on nutrition today, should hit 1700 calories. Workouts back on track tomorrow.

I guess the point is - don’t let a few bad days or even a bad week or weekend undo all your hard work. A few days won’t wreck you that badly and as long as you don’t let those few days turn into weeks or more, you can hop right back on track. The only thing that may happen is less than 2 lbs fat loss from previous week to now but it could be so much worse!

Don’t get discouraged! Don’t give up! Remind yourself why you are doing it, and what you’ve done to this point.

11/4

8 am @ 203.8 lbs

Finally cracked it. I’d seen 204 a few times but the past week or so have been in the 204 - 206 range.

I was pretty surprised as I ate almost right at maintenance yesterday I anticipated 205ish

I’m also changing my training program to follow a full body. I’ve been doing the chest/tri, back/bi, shoulder legs with 1 rest day a week for a while now (since about May). The hope is that spreading the volume out over a full week will make the day to day easier to stick with and still pull results.

Today’s workout:
    (chest/tricep focus)

Cable chest fly: warmup / 4x10
    Seated cable row: 4x10

Incline dB press: 4/10,10,10,8
    Upright row: 4x10

Hammer curls: 4x10,8,8,7
    Tri rope pull downs: 4x12,10,10,10

DB squats 4x15
    DB lunges 3x10

DB laterals: 4x10,8,8,8
    Skullcrusher: 3x10,8,8

Macros today:
    1980 c
    95 f
    93 c
    226 p
    Last edited by Mattygoesfiit; 11-05-2019 at 11:04 AM.

11/5

7 am @ 205 lbs

Workout: (shoulder focus)

Cable crossover 4x10
    Overhead press 4/10,10,8,8

Cable flyes 4x10
    Face pulls 4x10
    Lat pulldown 4x10

Preacher curls 3x10
    DB tricep kickbacks 3x10

DB squats 2x15 3x10
    DB Lunges 3x12

Abs:
    cable crunches 3x12
    Laying leg raise 2x15 (dragon flag on last rep)

11/7/19

7:45 am @ 203 lbs

My nutrition was dead on yesterday and it showed this morning. 203 on the dot. I can confirm that’s the lowest I’ve weighed in 6 years easily.

I’m still playing with my lift plan. I’m sticking to the full body, everyday schedule but since I finally joined an actual freaking gym and now have way more equipment

Workout:

Leg Press 1x15, 2x10, 3x10,10,8
    Calf raises 4x12

Preacher curls 4x10,10,8,9
    Hammer curl 2x10@20 lbs, 2x10@30lbs, 1x9@40 lbs

Skull crushers 2x10@30 lbs, 2x9/10@40lbs
    Rope pull downs 1x15@25 lbs, 2x12@30 lbs, 1x10@40 lbs

Kneeling Landmine press 4x10,10,9,8
    TBar row with handle 3x10

I finished with 3 sets with the ab roller wheel and 2 sets on the seated crunch machine.
    Mostly arm/leg focus today (2 bi, 2 tri, 2 leg, with 1 chest, 1 back. No shoulder as I had this tweak in my left rear delt and wanted to rest it.

Tomorrow will be more chest/back focused. I’m thinking 3 chest, 2 back, 2 leg, 1 shoulder. My tris will get hit on bench and biceps on the row so no iso (I did a lot of iso today on them)

What I like about this is how it splits. Hitting the body part every day with a more solid focus on each part every 3 days. The point isn’t to build size as it’s not gonna be possible on my deficit.

I really am just focusing on form, and working on how to build mind muscle connections.

Once I start the bulk I will go to a traditional program with progressive overloads. Im thinking push/pull but not set. I still have about 7-8 pounds of fat loss to go before I will evaluate and consider the bulk start.