superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Lightbulb SNS delivers a thermogenic with LONG lasting energy and it's called THERMAGIZE-XT

I was sent a few caps of SNS new thermogenic Thermagize-XT to try out and post my
    honest feedback on it. After using it a few times this is my final review on it. I personally
    don't use fat burners to loose weight but I like the energy and focus that some of them
    deliver so I use them as my source of preworkout energy and that's how I used this new
    thermogenic from SNS.

Serving Size: 1 Capesule
    Servings Per Container: 60
    Caffeine Anhydrous: 160mg
    Methyliberine (as Dynamin) : 125mg
    DiCaffeine Malate (as Infinergy) : 100mg
    Theacrine (as TeaCrine) ; 100mg
    Theobromine (from Cocoa Beans) : 75mg
    Hordenine HCI : 50mg
    Higenamine HCI : 50mg
    Paradoxine Grains of Paradise Extract : 50mg
    Capsimax Capsicum Fruit Extract : 25mg
    Rauwolscine : 3mg

Ingredient profile is fully disclosed so you know exactly what the dosages are and looking
    at the profile it's stacked on energy ingredients and this was the reason I was looking
    forward to giving it a try and it proved to be very effective on what I wanted for which
    was preworkout energy!

Appetite suppression - I personally didn't feel any appetite suppression but I'm one of those
    people that just doesn't feel this from any type of stimulants. If I know I have to eat especially
    after a hard workout I'm gonna eat! I think if your on a serious cut diet then it's a mental thing
    cause if your trying to get sliced and diced you gonna have to mentally know that you have to
    cut those calories to get to where you wanna be physically.

Energy/Focus- I have experience with all the ingredients in this profile except Dynamine so
    this was my first time using anything with it. The first time I used this I took a cap and
    combined it with 1/2 scoop of Kaged Muscles In-Kaged so I added about 60 more mg of
    caffeine and I added 4 gm of L-Citrulline. The effects for me took about 60min to really
    kick in but once it did I felt thoroughly energized and a slight warming effect.

The energy felt very steady throughout my workout so once the energy hit I felt that
    it stayed at that level of energy throughout my workout. I did feel the intensity of the
    yohimbine but I can tolerate Y pretty good so it felt good with no jittery effect or crazy
    sweats or heartbeat racing. I'm deep into my training cycle right now so I've used a
    bunch of pre's with Y in the profile so I'm a bit tolerant to it right now and I can handle
    it very well so others who can handle Y but haven't used as many pre's with it in the
    profile might feel the Y effects much stronger.

The focus was something I really didn't feel from this thermo what what it lacked in
    focus it made up for it in LONG lasting intense energy which I like. The thermo effect
    I felt even after my workout while at work but it didn't feel uncomfortable at all. I just
    felt a warm sensation under my suit at work even in a very well air conditioned environment
    but again nothing uncomfortable for me.

The 2nd time I used it I decided to uncap it and combine it with a full scoop of In-Kaged
    and the stack is pictured above. This time the energy kicked in within 30min which was
    more to my liking because I train first thing in the a.m. so I like that energy from my pre's
    to kick in quick especially on the days when I go to workout right after training.

The energy again kicked in and felt consistent throughout my workout and beyond. The energy
    feels like it last about 6-7hrs and that's from the Teacrine and timed released caffeine. I'm sure
    the Dynamine plays some part in it but as I mention earlier I have no experience with it so for
    me the caffeine, Teacrine, time released caffeine, and yohimbine were the most distinguished
    ingredients that led to the VERY good long lasting energy.

Each time after this I used it strictly uncapped and that's the way I like dosing it and I
    know some are gonna complain about the taste but honestly for me I just tasted a bitterness
    so I have NO issue uncapping it and combining it with other flavored supplements.

Next time I used it I uncapped it and went with Peach Tea flavored energized aminos and
    I really didn't notice much of bad effect on flavor. Kaged Muscle powders are super tasty
    and strongly flavored so they worked well with uncapped Thermagize-XT. I've used it 2x
    with the peach tea and 3x with cherry lime In-Kaged and barely noticed the bitterness and
    for me I would rather taste a little bitterness and get the effects hitting me faster.

Overall- 8/10- Serious Nutrition Solutions has themselves a very SOLID thermogenic but if
    your someone who can't handle yohimbine then this one is not for you cause the effects
    will be felt from the Y and again I handled it well cause I use it in many of the pre's that I
    have on hand. I don't think SNS went overboard with the Y and it's at a very good dose so
    if you can handle Y I have a good feeling you'll like this one.

What's good about this formula especially if your on the last phase of a cut diet and your
    calories are low this thermogenic will help kick start your energy which we all know is very
    low when your on a serious cut diet. Thermagize XT will get you energized and it will keep
    you that way for at least 6 good hrs. If your planning on dosing this 2x a day I would say
    dose the first cap any where from 5-7a.m. and the next dose no later than 2 p.m. so that
    you'll be able sleep later at night and again the energy last a good 6hrs and I personally
    noticed no crash or any ill effects.

Huge thanks to SNS for giving me the opp to try out this new Thermagize XT and I'm so
    looking forward to stacking it with SNS FocusXT in the future when I get a tub of that and
    combining it with other supplements that could use a good thermo kick of energy.
    Last edited by superhuman67; 09-17-2019 at 11:52 AM.

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

As you can see I'm a HUGE SNS user and Cissus-XT is one of my favorite supps from them
    that really helps keep those joints strong. I've used many brands over the years but this
    one has been the most effective for me. I've done a full review on this supplement in the
    past so if anyone is interested in this supplement search this forum and you might be able
    to find it.

This ^^^is one I used this summer on my not so crazy cut diet and it helped nicely on tightening
    up around the edges and I used the dark label jars from an old stash and as you can see I jumped
    on two more jars to use at a later date.

SAJ52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SAJ52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SAJ52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SAJ52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SAJ52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SAJ52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SAJ52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SAJ52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SAJ52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SAJ52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SAJ52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thank You!!

Originally Posted by SAJ52 View Post
    Thank You!!
    Your welcome! and I'm looking forward to combining Thermagize XT in the future with others powders
    because I really liked the long lasting energy effects for my workouts.