JohnDoe2019 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Beginner looking to bulk.

Hey, looking for some advice in relation to bulking up, Im just shy of 6'1, 154lbs, so certainly a lot of room to work with. (Need to double-check weight as Ive always been closer to 11.5st and I dont feel Ive dropped that much weight recently although it is prone to fluctuate quite a bit.

Getting to the Gym regularly will be an issue, but I have 70-80kgs at home along with a barbell and dumbells so was wondering if it is possible to do much with those?

I can always add more weights and possibly make some sort of Bench/Squat frame.

Will research nutrition a little bit more, but basically I get I need to up calorie intake and increase the quality as well.

Anywho, any advice appreciated.

Edit: Age 33, not 49 as in Profile.
    Attached Images

dougfresh12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dougfresh12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dougfresh12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dougfresh12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dougfresh12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dougfresh12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dougfresh12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dougfresh12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dougfresh12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dougfresh12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dougfresh12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Just eat loads and lift heavy, I’ve been training for 2-3 years started off 6ft 1 130lbs now I’m 220lbs got some fat I need to shed but still have abb definition so gained a lot of muscle and I don’t eat meat I just ate pizza and soya burgers, main thing is to be in a calorie surplus it’s better to eat **** food and be in a calorie surplus than to eat great food but not in surplus, don’t get me wrong if you can eat high quantities of rice and chicken enough to put you in surplus that would be more ideal but most people can’t/ don’t want to, and it being too difficult makes people give up, unless you’re top tier bodybuilding you don’t have to be that strict with diet, as long as you train hard and heavy and eat enough you will gain muscle