mredd99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

[PLEASE HELP!!]Do i have gynecomastia or is it just fat

Hey guys i'm new to this forum,
    I'm 18 years old
    My weight is 78 kg (171 pounds)
    Height is 5' 11"
    Can anyone please tell me the severity of my moobs and whether if it's just fat or gyno,
    and suggest me a plan of action?
    Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Attached Images

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000)
    You have more to be concerned about than the moobs.
    I can tell time. Time cannot tell me.

Formerly LactoseTolerant. I'm not very imaginative.

mredd99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Like what?

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000)
    Your high body fat.
    I can tell time. Time cannot tell me.

Formerly LactoseTolerant. I'm not very imaginative.

thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Idk if its gyno or not because I don't know much about that but I were you id worry about losing weight first. Even if you have gyno it'll look 100x better with some muscle under less fat.
    stupid in the streets daddy in the sheets

Snaggn4s is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by mredd99 View Post
    Hey guys i'm new to this forum,
    I'm 18 years old
    My weight is 78 kg (171 pounds)
    Height is 5' 11"
    Can anyone please tell me the severity of my moobs and whether if it's just fat or gyno,
    and suggest me a plan of action?
    Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Ngl op, i think it is gyno. Dont be drepressed tho, you can get surgery when ur 18 for like 5 grand i think
    Used to be skinny kid crew.

CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Snaggn4s View Post
    Ngl op, i think it is gyno. Dont be drepressed tho, you can get surgery when ur 18 for like 5 grand i think
    OP is clearly overweight (carrying too much fat) that needs to be addressed before jumping to surgery.