MrCharlesSmith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Help me with some clarity guys

Hi everyone
    I've been lifting for 5-6 years now. Often on and off juggling college, work and now college again.
    I started out at around 19 years of age at 63kg (I was skin and bones mostly) at 6'0" and I'm now 25 and at around 84 kg.

Of late I've struggled with motivation and results (I know my inconsistency has a part to play in it). My goal is to get abs right now, even though I'm not the strongest (Bench 85kg, DL 135kg, SQUAT 105kg) or biggest right now, simply because I've never had them and I want to.

Around 2 months into my supposed cut I've lost around 4kg.

I try to follow a 6 day split (Chest & Back, Shoulder and arms, legs & abs, and repeat. Rest on Sundays) but often end up going. 4-5 times per week.

On dieting, I'm consuming around 2300 cals per day with 180g of protein, of which 70 is from whey and I'm also getting in fats from nuts, dairy and eggs

After all that background, just wanted to ask your guys your opinion on -
    1. How far am I from something resembling a six pack?
    2. Given my stats and extremely bad pics (sorry guys, no good lighting, mirror or camera options at college; I'm sure I look slightly better than these pics suggest), do you guys think I should abandon the plans for abs and focus on slow bulking?
    3. Any other advice on my diet, routine or anything else?
    4. How do I stay motivated not making any gains while many of my friends make newbie gains that look better than years of my effort.
    5. Do I look like I even lift?

Pics - htt ps://imgur.com/a/vP8DGzJ

^ remove space between t & s above. sorry for this cheap workaround. Couldn't figure out how add pics with my low post count

MrCharlesSmith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bump

Lots of sh** in the post I know, would appreciate any inputs whatsoever