Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dont know about 'nothing more feminine.'
    But I agree generally, that super small wastes look weak and pathetic on men.
    ...and according to which an ensign might rank incomparably higher than a general, and according to which what was needed for success in the service was not effort or work, or courage, or perseverance, but only the knowledge of how to get on with those who can grant rewards, and he was himself often surprised at the rapidity of his success, and at the inability of others to understand these things

Official Misc Dick Wizard ArchangelST's Avatar
    ArchangelST is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ArchangelST is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ArchangelST is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ArchangelST is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ArchangelST is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ArchangelST is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ArchangelST is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ArchangelST is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ArchangelST is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ArchangelST is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ArchangelST is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have a 32" waist and 52" shoulders. I wouldn't have it any other way. 99% of guys my age look like stacked chit so if my small waist makes me look feminine to you, I'm fine with it.

Though it's hard to find t-shirts that don't look like a tent unless they're so small that they look try-hard.
    MAGA

Veteran

Dick Wizard (Science)

JoeyCentral JoeyCentral JoeyCentral JoeyCentral JoeyCentral JoeyCentral JoeyCentral JoeyCentral JoeyCentral JoeyCentral JoeyCentral
    Originally Posted by ArchangelST View Post
    I have a 32" waist and 52" shoulders. I wouldn't have it any other way. 99% of guys my age look like stacked chit so if my small waist makes me look feminine to you, I'm fine with it.

Though it's hard to find t-shirts that don't look like a tent unless they're so small that they look try-hard.
    Read my original post. I said dudes with waists lower than 30".

MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Disagree unless we're talking extreme casis.

I guess there are two sides to it though:

1. A narrow waist, like broad shoulders, are hallmarks to "looking like a man" which women obviously like.

2. The problem-solving a small waist isn't very conducive to power as you can't translate power from legs through your core as well.

So the look is masculine in terms of what women are attracted to but "beta" in the sense of limiting power, or as a "man" it's limiting.

But that's probably an old story like do women choose the "pretty boy" or the "brute" and TBT they like both.
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

[QUOTE=Dave22reborn]At least it will thunderstorm tonight, and we know how they feel about water. :)[/QUOTE]

^^^Racist police officer who also cries about how racism doesn't exist, also cries reverse racism and typifies the stupidity of the racist right, referring to black people as "they" and regurgitating racist stereotypes.

MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Also with waist measurement for guys hips matter.

When saying narrow or small waist really meaning narrow hips, which is sexual dimorphism at work.

Women are.ore apt to not want a guy with "girl problems" like wide hips, man boobs etc.

Just the same way guys will still be attracted to a woman say with cellulite vs. a woman who is going bald.

Because one is woman problem, the other is typically a guys problem.

[QUOTE=Dave22reborn]At least it will thunderstorm tonight, and we know how they feel about water. :)[/QUOTE]

^^^Racist police officer who also cries about how racism doesn't exist, also cries reverse racism and typifies the stupidity of the racist right, referring to black people as "they" and regurgitating racist stereotypes.

ArchangelST is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ArchangelST is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ArchangelST is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ArchangelST is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ArchangelST is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ArchangelST is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ArchangelST is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ArchangelST is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ArchangelST is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ArchangelST is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ArchangelST is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MBisonSon View Post

1. A narrow waist, like broad shoulders, are hallmarks to "looking like a man" which women obviously like.

2. The problem-solving a small waist isn't very conducive to power as you can't translate power from legs through your core as well.

So the look is masculine in terms of what women are attracted to but "beta" in the sense of limiting power, or as a "man" it's limiting.

But that's probably an old story like do women choose the "pretty boy" or the "brute" and TBT they like both.
    There's a lot of truth in your post.

I used to definitely fall into the clean-shaven ''pretty boy" category until my mid-thirties. I've always maintained my body and had the stereotypical broad shoulders/small waist. Over the years I've had more than a couple women (typically women over 35+) tell me I was too pretty. However, I got quite a bit of attention from younger women. Now I have a lot of facial hair and made an effort to fill out and my experiences are almost exactly the opposite. Older women (35+) tend to approach me while younger women are intimidated by my presence.
    MAGA

Veteran

Dick Wizard (Science)

armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by JoeyCentral View Post
    I'm talking a waist below 30 inches. If your waist is that thin to the point in where your waist size is similar to that of girls, then you might as well call yourself a girl at that point. I never understood why bodybuilders are soo obsessed with having girl sized waists. Does anybody else feel the same way? I personally like having a thicker waist because that is what seperates the men from the women (and boys).

Does anybody else feel the same way?
    No, you miss the point, bodybuilding is about reaching certain ideals, like huge arms, great v-taper, tiny waist, big legs and calves, etc, a tiny waist makes your v-taper a lot more dramatic, but if you fail to see this point then maybe you should be a powerlifter

Investing the difference r32gojirra's Avatar
    r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sounds like a challenge...
    Nah. Wouldn’t be a challenge at all.

That’s why they have weight divisions, little boy.
    By reading this post you acknowledge r32gojirra is an online persona and all posts by r32gojirra are satirical in nature. Comments by r32gojirra shall not reflect on the integrity and morals of the author portraying the online character nor any professional or contractual affiliates of the author.

AP4C
    HTC
    Repped by kimm into 200kcrew crew

JoeyCentral JoeyCentral JoeyCentral JoeyCentral JoeyCentral JoeyCentral JoeyCentral JoeyCentral JoeyCentral JoeyCentral JoeyCentral

1. I'm sorry, but a waist below 30" cannot be a hallmark for looking like a man no matter what. Having a well-developed body that can carry over to athletic performance on the otherhand is what I'd consider to be a hallmark of a man. If you cannot pass a simple army fitness test, then you are just a bodybuilding gym bro, not a man.

I never understood why women would choose solely based off of the pretty boy look. I honestly think that women today just aren't raised correctly.

Originally Posted by r32gojirra View Post
    Nah. Wouldn’t be a challenge at all.

That’s why they have weight divisions, little boy.
    I welcome the challenge...

If you cannot pass a simple army fitness test, then you are just a bodybuilding gym bro, not a man.
    Do you have any idea what the test consists of? It favors little phucking twinks. The run, pull-ups, and sit-ups are much easier for that 125lb man-baby. The only challenge for someone like that might be the push-ups, but even then if they can't push that skeletal frame off the floor 60-70 times...lol
    MAGA

Veteran

Dick Wizard (Science)

armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Originally Posted by ArchangelST View Post
    Do you have any idea what the test consists of? It favors little phucking twinks. The run, pull-ups, and sit-ups are much easier for that 125lb man-baby. The only challenge for someone like that might be the push-ups, but even then if they can't push that skeletal frame off the floor 60-70 times...lol
    You'd be surprised how many skinny dudes out there who can't do a single standard pushup or pullup. You have to keep in mind that conditioning is just as important as strength for both the military and in any athletic endeavor. The only time conditioning (cardiovascular conditioning, not silly bodybuilding conditioning) isn't as important is for powerlifting or bodybuilding.

Originally Posted by toughguy32312 View Post
    The point of caring about how one looks at all is for the acquisition of pussay. Common knowledge is that women like the v taper which requires a thin waist. You have to be able to discern what you're doing in the gym to impress men vs women. If you're in the gym to look cool for men cut to the chase and invite a guy from grindr over.
    Pretty sure a girl isn't going to choose a V-taper guy who has chit performance over a dude who looks good, but has an athletic-looking body and is able to use it for far more than just strutting around like a puffed-up chicken.

Originally Posted by armies View Post
    Super skinny waist. Weak core. Water-balloon muscles. Looks feminine to me.

الحمد لله رب العالمين miscerForLulz's Avatar
    miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ITT OP has majority of ppl in thread rustled

Gj OP but you're still a *******

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Once again you are obsessing over bodybuilder.

Op occasionally does kickboxing.

Itt a small waist only goes good with broad shoulders.
    A thick core looks powerful.

That's all I got.
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG
    I don't go to the gym anymore so above stats are useless.

Only do weighted calastentics in the comfort of my own home!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173620211&page=138 go here if you want an estimation on your bf%

You'd be surprised how many skinny dudes out there who can't do a single standard pushup or pullup. You have to keep in mind that conditioning is just as important as strength for both the military and in any athletic endeavor. The only time conditioning (cardiovascular conditioning, not silly bodybuilding conditioning) isn't as important is for powerlifting or bodybuilding.

Pretty sure a girl isn't going to choose a V-taper guy who has chit performance over a dude who looks good, but has an athletic-looking body and is able to use it for far more than just strutting around like a puffed-up chicken.

Super skinny waist. Weak core. Water-balloon muscles. Looks feminine to me.
    Now i know you gotta be trolling, Arnold was the GOAT

Originally Posted by armies View Post
    You keep posting pictures of bodybuilders. Are you just going to post your entire folder that you jerk off to in my thread? I am pretty sure I'd take down at least 9/10 of the guys you post in a MMA cage match on my worst day. They only have balloon muscle from drugs. That is it. They can't even wipe their own ass after taking a chit.

Originally Posted by Junsuiakai View Post
    Once again you are obsessing over bodybuilder.

Op occasionally does kickboxing.

Itt a small waist only goes good with broad shoulders.
    A thick core looks powerful.

That's all I got.
    Karate =/= kickboxing. However, kickboxing is a small subset of karate since both are originated in the same country. And I wouldn't call 7 years of training "occasional."

I disagree with having a small waist looking good. If you have a small waist, then it means that your core is not thick and well developed enough. Imagine only sticking with 95 lb bench pressing because "you don't want your chest to get too big" or sticking to 45 lb overhead presses to "not get shoulders too big?" Ridiculous right? Well, bodybuilders use that same logic when it comes to core training. Instead of using heavy weights to develop strength in their core, they use baby weights to have it as underdeveloped as possible.

Sorry, but I'll stick with my 30" - 32" waist that is very strong and well-developed over the tiny < 30" girl waist ANY DAY of the week!

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's cool bro. I think trannies are feminine. So we have something in common.
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173620211&page=138 go here if you want an estimation on your bf%

1. I'm sorry, but a waist below 30" cannot be a hallmark for looking like a man no matter what. Having a well-developed body that can carry over to athletic performance on the otherhand is what I'd consider to be a hallmark of a man. If you cannot pass a simple army fitness test, then you are just a bodybuilding gym bro, not a man.

I never understood why women would choose solely based off of the pretty boy look. I honestly think that women today just aren't raised correctly.

I welcome the challenge...
    Depends on the size of the guy but 30" ain't gonna look right unless the guy is super short.

jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So you don't mind being with a weak man who is unable to protect you just to have an 8/10 face? Sounds like your priorities are in the wrong place.
    just stfu
    you weigh 115....you can't even protect yourself

Depends on the size of the guy but 30" ain't gonna look right unless the guy is super short.
    Short and tall are quite subjective in my experience. But you are right that taller guys are going to have larger waists, so they would kind of look feminine if they have a waist my size. But even as someone who isn't super tall, if a dude taller than me has a smaller waist and I am not even that heavy, then that should be an immediate red flag.

Originally Posted by toughguy32312 View Post
    Girls don't give a chit about athletics. The sport or function of the muscles are only a means to the status or body which is what attracts women. The function the muscles serve means nothing because in tribal days to have lean muscle/v taper represented actual value in one way or another and now that functionality is less important all that carried over was what the muscles represented. Someone with crazy athleticism in a really gay sport, like horseback riding isnt benefiting himself with women with that assuming status and physique are at 0. The **** did i type all that for. If you take two clones with equal sport performance, one has a v taper and one doesnt, the b tch is gonna take the first guy.
    She'll only choose the good looking one until she sees him go down like a sack of potatoes. Then she will go with the second guy who put the first guy down. She wants to be safe and she won't feel safe going with a guy who is a weak pussy.

Originally Posted by jakobi View Post
    just stfu
    you weigh 115....you can't even protect yourself
    Looks like another person wishes to challenge me...

I want to turn op into my teddy bear. I'll dress you up in a karate outfit and everything.
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG

gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

agree
    .:Foot Fetish Club:.

Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's funny how misc has all these images of masculinity and testosterone, wheras in the real world, flat out skinny guys are some of the biggest slayers.

jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Looks like another person wishes to challenge me...
    you weigh 115
    you look like an ugly version of Bill gates
    do you even lift?