poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

R.I.P. Eddy Money

I wonder if he got 2 tickets to paradise?
    A democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. And that's why the USA is a constitutional republic and not a democracy.

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    He only needs one.

Once upon a time I wouldn’t have thought this, but 70 is too young.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

LibSuperstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LibSuperstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LibSuperstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LibSuperstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LibSuperstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LibSuperstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LibSuperstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LibSuperstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LibSuperstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LibSuperstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LibSuperstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ElrondHubbard
    He only needs one.

Once upon a time I wouldn’t have thought this, but 70 is too young.
    Guess he received it. To your point folks are living longer so...
    New column on my site dedicated to WWE
    Charlotte Flair For The Gold
    http://www.justbringingtheraw.com/columns/charlotte-flair-for-the-gold.html