sexchampion is not very well liked. (-100) sexchampion is not very well liked. (-100) sexchampion is not very well liked. (-100) sexchampion is not very well liked. (-100) sexchampion is not very well liked. (-100) sexchampion is not very well liked. (-100) sexchampion is not very well liked. (-100) sexchampion is not very well liked. (-100) sexchampion is not very well liked. (-100) sexchampion is not very well liked. (-100) sexchampion is not very well liked. (-100)

Coffee, caffeine and diet soda...too much?

This probably belongs in the supplements section so please forgive me. I’m just wondering if I should cut back on my consumption of these products for health reasons or it’s not gonna matter. It helps me while going through this cut I’m on.

I generally drink 3-4 cups of coffee per day and I do an energy drink (240-300 mg caffeine) on training days (5x per week). I also consume 1 can of diet soda daily. The last couple days I had more diet soda just cause I went out to eat and ordered the largest drink possible lol and today had nearly a 30-36 ounces of diet Dr Pepper lol. Don’t normally consume that much, but I had the 1.25 liter bottles and just wanted to finish it within 2 days of opening.

Is this bad or good? Don’t have trouble falling asleep as much as staying asleep and that’s because I get up to use the restroom a lot and the main reason for that is I drink a gallon of water in addition to all of this.

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hello sexchampion, i don't think it's too bad if it keeps you from overeating etc.

bowtourking will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowtourking will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowtourking will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowtourking will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowtourking will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowtourking will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowtourking will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowtourking will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowtourking will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowtourking will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowtourking will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ultimately water is the best but whatever gets you through your day man!
    If you hit a wall, hit it hard!

Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Coffee is fine if you don't add sugar. If you have energy drinks, do what I do and get the zero sugar 10 calorie monster or rockstar. I'd cut the soda, but if you really want it have diet/zero calorie in moderation.

sexchampion is not very well liked. (-100) sexchampion is not very well liked. (-100) sexchampion is not very well liked. (-100) sexchampion is not very well liked. (-100) sexchampion is not very well liked. (-100) sexchampion is not very well liked. (-100) sexchampion is not very well liked. (-100) sexchampion is not very well liked. (-100) sexchampion is not very well liked. (-100) sexchampion is not very well liked. (-100) sexchampion is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Daniel1836 View Post
    Coffee is fine if you don't add sugar. If you have energy drinks, do what I do and get the zero sugar 10 calorie monster or rockstar. I'd cut the soda, but if you really want it have diet/zero calorie in moderation.
    I drink coffee black and the energy drinks are sugar free. Why should I cut the diet soda lol? I love Vanilla Coke diet haha

MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I also drink lots of coffee, and diet soda in the evening.

I try and balance it out by drinking plenty of water in the day.

The only downside is I wake up every single night to go pee, so much so that I think it's now become a routine

Originally Posted by MrCarrot View Post
    I also drink lots of coffee, and diet soda in the evening.

I try and balance it out by drinking plenty of water in the day.

The only downside is I wake up every single night to go pee, so much so that I think it's now become a routine
    I get a gallon of water on top of all this. I also get up to pee while sleeping and some days it worse and generally that ends up with me hitting a new weight low. This is the only downside I experience I was just more curious if there were long term problems that can arise. Based on my research though I couldn’t find anything.

MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sexchampion View Post
    I get a gallon of water on top of all this. I also get up to pee while sleeping and some days it worse and generally that ends up with me hitting a new weight low. This is the only downside I experience I was just more curious if there were long term problems that can arise. Based on my research though I couldn’t find anything.
    I dunno, but I was drinking a ton of diet soda and coffee before I started working out, so I figure that a ton of diet soda, coffee + working out and drinking lots of water has got to be better in the grand scheme of things.

fitfanatic93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitfanatic93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitfanatic93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitfanatic93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitfanatic93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitfanatic93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitfanatic93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think it depends on how your body absorbs the contents of your drinks, some people can get away with it however for most people it's not good.