Registered User ArnoldHAMnEGGer's Avatar
    ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Spare seat for selectorized machine

Recently acquired a Magnum Triceps Extension machine but it's missing a seat. does anyone know where i could buy a spare seat? i haven't had any luck at all online. the closest i found was a pad for the seat. Thanks.

Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I would just make one out of wood. Home Depot/Lowes should have posts you could use for the adjustable section and you could use pretty much anything for the top. You would need be somewhat handy, but it would be a pretty easy project I think.

EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ArnoldHAMnEGGer View Post
    Recently acquired a Magnum Triceps Extension machine but it's missing a seat. does anyone know where i could buy a spare seat? i haven't had any luck at all online. the closest i found was a pad for the seat. Thanks.
    Fitness repair parts may be best option. Which piece is it, this one? If so the frame of the curl machine appears to be the same, so the seats may be interchangeable. I saw a curl seat post, call for price.
    Attached Images
    I quote with pics. ()---() York Barbell Club #78 (DD) ()---()
    My gym walk thru: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1629553623#post1629553623

Registered User ArnoldHAMnEGGer's Avatar
    ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by EricAtl View Post
    Fitness repair parts may be best option. Which piece is it, this one? If so the frame of the curl machine appears to be the same, so the seats may be interchangeable. I saw a curl seat post, call for price.
    is is that exact piece. thank you!

RioDPax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've always ordered parts from fullcirclepadding
    Usually less that $100 a pad.

Sorry but they wouldn't let me post the link.
    To be able to post links or images your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 8 posts.

Please remove links from your message, then you will be able to submit your post.