IDOO is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Everyday Training or 3 Times in Week ?

Hi, guys I have this question in my mind. I'm a newbie and when I made a few research on the internet there are two groups of people. The red team say " If you want to see the effect you have to go to the gym every day and you need a program like leg day, chest day etc. "The blue team say " You don't need to go to the gym everyday just make a plan like one-day workout one day off one-day workout one day off and don't make the part workout a day make workout full body. I mean bench, squat, curl and next day is off day etc." Both groups say they know pieces of literature and they know anatomy. What should I do? Every day 2 hours workout or 3 days workout enough? I'm confused and really think about what do think you guys. Thanks for the reply. Have a grateful day.

P.S: I'm a newbie I have no trainer no diet list no workout program.

My Aim: Grow arm, chest, delts and locally fat burn lose beer belly.

Originally Posted by ReadyToLift2019 View Post
    We share a lot of similarities and I have been working out five - six days a week, sometimes two programs a day and I can tell you I am getting very tired. In fact today I’m scheduled to do one cardio workout, from the program I run five days a week, and I am 90% sure I am going to skip it and take a rest day. Moderation is key to consistency long-term.
    Yea people also say it's getting tired but if you want to change something it ll never come easy right? I'm not a person who think and imagine about Mr Olympia. I want start make sport and gain a few my body bcs my arm look like Pinocchio

keepitfit2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) keepitfit2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) keepitfit2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) keepitfit2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) keepitfit2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) keepitfit2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) keepitfit2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) keepitfit2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) keepitfit2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) keepitfit2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) keepitfit2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by IDOO View Post
    Hi, guys I have this question in my mind. I'm a newbie and when I made a few research on the internet there are two groups of people. The red team say " If you want to see the effect you have to go to the gym every day and you need a program like leg day, chest day etc. "The blue team say " You don't need to go to the gym everyday just make a plan like one-day workout one day off one-day workout one day off and don't make the part workout a day make workout full body. I mean bench, squat, curl and next day is off day etc." Both groups say they know pieces of literature and they know anatomy. What should I do? Every day 2 hours workout or 3 days workout enough? I'm confused and really think about what do think you guys. Thanks for the reply. Have a grateful day.

P.S: I'm a newbie I have no trainer no diet list no workout program.

My Aim: Grow arm, chest, delts and locally fat burn lose beer belly.
    If you are newbie, starting out at 3 to 4 days a week is good. It allows your body to start becoming adjusted to the different routine. Eventually you may plateau where you will need to go to the gym 5-6 days a a week, but that can wait after you have become more experienced over time. Another thing to keep in mind is that it can be hard to gain bigger muscle size while trying to lose a lot of fat at the same time. It is always best to focus on one goal before going for the next.

Figuring out your macro intake for your body type is super important when it comes to results. Be sure to figure out what your body type is (mesomorph, ectomorph, or endomorph), look up online for a macro calculator to help you break down what you need to help achieve your goal. There are lots of workout programs for beginners you can find online as well. Have the mindset that this is a new journey and you will learn more things about your body and yourself too. Good luck with everything!

I think I 'll start with 6 days in the week in my first month then I'll make workout 3 times in the week. Here is my program 5 min warming - 15 min treadmill - 1 hour partly workout ( because I need time to learn and understand fitness equipment) As I said I'm not fat just I want to have chest and arm.

I think I need to buy gainer or whey protein. Should I need it?

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by IDOO View Post
    Here is my program 5 min warming - 15 min treadmill - 1 hour partly workout ( because I need time to learn and understand fitness equipment)
    You realize you told us virtually NOTHING about your workout?

A workout would be exercise, sets, reps. Then progression scheme.