Closed Thread
    Flurtystone is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Ostarine + Cardarine recomp

So I'm planning to do an Ostarine + Cardarine cycle on my lab rat to do a body recomp. And I really wanted to make sure I do it safely within a safe time period and with appropriate dosages, since this is my first cycle. (This is why I will definately get bloodwork done)

I'm 20 years old, 1 year in the gym.
    Right now I'm 66kg (145 pounds) around 19% bodyfat at 179cm (5"10')
    So basically I'm skinny fat with a bit more muscle.

My goal is to gain lean body mass and lose fat. I was thinking of running 8 weeks of 15 mg Ostarine. Then after 4 weeks I could add in 10mg of Cardarine for the final push.

My questions are;
    Is this too low of a dose of Ostarine?
    Most people run at least 20 mg, but I'm not sure if it's worth the potential side effects and supression.

How do I introduce these compounds to my body?
    Do I just instantly go for 15mg in the first week or slowly ramp it up 5mg week by week?

Is 8 weeks too short for a body recomp?
    I wanted to do a shorter cycle since it is my first one and I don't want too many risks/side effects. But I could consider running a 10 week cycle if I would need a bit more time.

Is it stupid to only add Cardarine halfway?
    I want to do my cycle half-natty for as long as possible, but maybe it's smarter to just add Cardarine right at the start since dropping the first 6% bodyfat would probably be quite easy.

I will update you guys on when i start the cycle so other people can learn from it. I know this is a lot to answer but I would really, and I mean REALLY appreciate your help, cheers.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Please do not ask about products that are illegal in US territories.