bumudur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bumudur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bumudur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bumudur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bumudur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bumudur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bumudur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need help as a newbie (Obese trying to get in shape)

First of all hello to everyone,

I'm a 28 year old with 6'4 and 450lbs(according to google converter) For those who wants to know about my goals I copied the thread link from losing fat section for the end of my post.
    I need help from you guys I started on my diet 3 days ago and it's going great I'm taking about 1.700-1.900 calories which is around 2.000 deficit.(I eat only homemade food and I can weight it all)
    I started exercising with a walk on the first day for 25 minutes and it was pretty easy so I did p90x-kenpo (with around 75% efficiency if they did 30 reps i did 25ish) and even though it pushed me very hard today I'm feeling okay just some muscle aches.

I searched on the forum but couldn't find what I was looking for maybe I missed it but my problem is I don't know how I should create my workout programs I'm doing all this with the researches I made here and I'm afraid of doing something wrong which could hamper my progress. Did anyone been in a similar situation or have knowledge which can help me with it. I just learned that the gym in our complex will open in a few days I don't expect there will be too many types of machines but I'll update it in here.

Below is the my original thread in losing fat section
    http s://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177536591

bumudur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bumudur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bumudur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bumudur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bumudur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bumudur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bumudur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello again,

The mentioned gym is about to open on Tuesday and I need some help. As I mentioned in the above post I'm not experienced in this subject and I don't want to do anything wrong.
    In the link below I took the pictures of machines they have in the gym they also have bicycles and treadmills and a pool.
    https ://imgur.com/a/Ct0reuh (can't post links please remove the space after https) They have only one of each machine.
    As a beginner I don't know how much I need to do weights or if I should do it at all need some pointers on the subject.
    I NEED for you guys to show me the right way to do these so I'll be waiting for any response.

Thanks.

Edit: I can attend the gym only 4 days because 1 day its closed and the other 2 days for women only.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Calories too low, you are likely to crash and burn in a few days time. Try using this for guidance https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/macronutcal.htm

Weights are a great hobby, but for weight management it's 95% (at least!) down to diet.

Just get physically active in a way that you enjoy, because if you enjoy it you'll stick to it. It's all about many small nudges to change habits, not some giant change which is doomed to fail

Good luck, enjoy..

You're the experienced one so I'll just try to tell how I feel. To be honest I really don't feel starved or anything. I eat a healthy and filling breakfast, on lunch and dinner I eat a combination of chicken(grilled), vegetables(mostly steamed) and yoghurt. I also eat around 200ish grams of bread whole day. I eat a fruit between lunch and dinner like apple,orange grapes etc.
    It's my day 5 and up until this point the only times I felt hungry was when I was about to go to bed. May it be because I'm in the early stage? or when I start training consistently my needs will get higher?

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The only person experienced in you is... You. So if it's working for you, ignore me and keep going.

Just that many people find if they set calories initially too low, after a while the tiredness and hunger accumulates and really bites them.

Try it and see, but take it slow, hare and the tortoise etc etc