Thread: 15 and fat

Registered User Thenewbietogym3's Avatar
    Thenewbietogym3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy 15 and fat

Hey guys, I was not always fat and still isn't but doing this to look better. It all started when I was in grade 3, I use to play games since I was a loner in school and I would eat and play, i ended up getting fat by the end of grade 4 and stayed the same up to now. Today my BMI is 24.5 as I am 15, 169 cm but my body makes me cringe when I look at it. I want to change and can change i just dont know what to do?? I want a routine but i dont know what to do, how much do I eat, and what should I eat? I just want someone to guide me.

I do not excersize at all and I consume not a lot of calories a day, I'm not sure how much but my food is all homemade since my mom is a foreigner, and it's all healthy stuff. I have a fast metabolism but if I sit and eat cookies, granola that makes me fat and that's exactly what happened. I just want a routine for excersize

Also, I'm extremely good at soccer, I have no injuries and never lifted weights but I can lift 30 kilograms a arm

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Don't make things too complicated is the main advice... and read the sticky thread at the top of the page for under 18s.

Head over to the Workout Programs forum and pick an exercise routine like Fierce 5.

Keep eating what your parents give you. If you want snacks between meals, have fruit or nuts or cold meat sandwiches. Minimise the amount of junk food you eat like candy or chocolate (that doesn't mean cut it out completely - no need to get that obsessed).

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You have your whole life to change your body. But what's most important now especially at your age, is that you get the sufficient nutrition to grow as tall as possible. Once you're done growing at age 18, then you can start a diet and change your body more drastically.

But like suffolkpunch said, just try not to eat too much unhealthy foods and exercise is always great.
    As well as cardio like jogging/swimming/jumping rope etc.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by backinthegymbro View Post
    You have your whole life to change your body. But what's most important now especially at your age, is that you get the sufficient nutrition to grow as tall as possible. Once you're done growing at age 18, then you can start a diet and change your body more drastically.

But like suffolkpunch said, just try not to eat too much unhealthy foods and exercise is always great.
    As well as cardio like jogging/swimming/jumping rope etc.
    Because 18 is a magical age where everyone stops growing?

backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Iceman1800 View Post
    Because 18 is a magical age where everyone stops growing?
    No but most people don't grow that much more after 18 so if you go on a serious cut after that age, i believe you won't do much damage to your max height potential. Also i believe we're only allowed to give diet advice to adults on this forum. Least that's what i read once. So if he wants to diet once he's 18 and post here again, we'll be able to give more detailed advice.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by backinthegymbro View Post
    No but most people don't grow that much more after 18 so if you go on a serious cut after that age, i believe you won't do much damage to your max height potential. Also i believe we're only allowed to give diet advice to adults on this forum. Least that's what i read once. So if he wants to diet once he's 18 and post here again, we'll be able to give more detailed advice.
    He didn't say anything about going on a serious cut. He just wants to lose fat. There's no rule that says a 15 year old has to stay fat until they turn 18.

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As SP highlighted you need to keep things simple you DO NOT need to count calories/ macros and any form of extreme restrictive diets are not required at your age. You still need nutrition to grow but a more sensible eating habit is advised.

This advice is generally what is best practice in IMO.

First aim to minimize empty junk food calories this includes cakes, biscuits, chocolate, sweets etc and then consume three standard meals a day (aka breakfast, lunch and dinner) ask your parents for more lean meats, fruit, veg, wholegrain, legumes, milk, eggs, etc for your main meals I am sure they will be more then happy to supply them. Eat until full but not until you are stuffed. If you need to snack consume fruit and veg as a priority, empty calories should be left as a limited treat although the complete restriction is not necessary.

After that follow a effective weight training program I personally advice any of these 4 depending on your available equipment, most can be done with just a barbell or even dumbbells, keep it simple:-

https://stronglifts.com/5x5/#gref - Strong Lifts

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=159678631 - Fierce 5

https://blackironbeast.com/starting-strength - Starting Strength

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=169172473 - Allpro

Just follow the program and progressively get stronger. After just be active in day to day life go for walks, play sports, use stairs instead of lifts and get outside instead of playing video games.

The only other thing you should do is be young and enjoy it whilst being both social and learning in skills. Don't over complicate it and you will lose weight but at the same time build muscle at your age making massive body composition changes is possible and the norm just do not fall for making it more difficult for yourself.

Originally Posted by Iceman1800 View Post
    There's no rule that says a 15 year old has to stay fat until they turn 18.
    Never said there was. Which is why i recommended cardio and less junk food.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

Will this make me shredded, which is my goal. also I have a gym membership at planet fitness but I wanna speed things up so I get to that body physique by may, I really want to get on the soccer team for my school
    Last edited by Thenewbietogym3; 09-12-2019 at 04:02 AM.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    It will put you on the right path although you can't expect results fast - that's the biggest mistake a lot of young guys make.

The point of the above debate is that you shouldn't fall into the trap a lot of people do - and try to diet your way to being lean when you haven't first built lots of muscle underneath.

You can't build muscle very well (if at all) if you aren't eating enough.

You won't look how you imagine if all you do is starve yourself. People with good physiques have almost always put A LOT more time into the muscle building side of things, even if this means looking a little 'soft' in the short - medium term.

Look at the top of the Workout Programs forum for routines.

Can you select one for me, I dont know which one to choose and I want the best one, I'm looking for one that will burn my fat and make me fast for soccer, and look like I have muscles when I'm shredded, i want to do this all in 3-6 months, please and thanks

Fierce 5

And 3-6 months is not enough to make the kind of difference you are talking about.

Do it indefinitely and you'll look awesome when you are 18-25 (which is when you will really appreciate it)

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Fierce 5

And 3-6 months is not enough to make the kind of difference you are talking about.

Do it indefinitely and you'll look awesome when you are 18-25 (which is when you will really appreciate it)
    Follow this advice OP and you won't regret it.

Think long term goals not short term. Just aim at progressing on the Fierce 5 and limit your empty calories whilst eating mainly nutritional food and let your body do the rest.

Keep it simple and be consistent Rome wasn't built in a day.

18-25?????? No offense but that makes me feel uncomfortable and it takes way too long, my friend is now 17 and is extremely shredded, and he has been going at it for 1 year and 4 months.

Is there anything faster, and will doing the fierce 5 make me skinny? That is my question. I want to be skinny and fast and strong.

Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Thenewbietogym3 View Post
    Is there anything faster, and will doing the fierce 5 make me skinny? That is my question. I want to be skinny and fast and strong.
    Listen dude, just because your friend is shredded after a year doesn't mean you will be. Different genetics, different starting points, different point in puberty among others being some primary reasons. Fierce 5 is a great program. This is a long game and expecting quick results is a great way to be let down and quit. Hell if everyone could get shredded quickly and easily then you would see way more models and athletes walking around your average gym. Start lifting and cut out some of the junk food.
    Bench: 365
    Squat: 495
    Deadlift: 535

Refrigerator Lover

Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I can tell you want fast results. That is determined by how smart your approach is and if you actually push yourself in the gym. On any given day if I look around in the gym, like 90% off guys there working out don't really look fit. I see them lifting light weights and spinning their wheels. I recognize people from years ago who look exactly the same. If you give a **** it will show in your physique. There is an exact correlation to how good you look and the amount of effort you put in.

Will fierce 5 make me a fast runner or no? And why cant I shredded faster? I search up transformations on youtube and I see OBESE people that weigh 400 pounds go down to 170 pounds and are shredded in 2 years? I am only 70 kilograms and want to lose 12 in 7 months? Why can they lose 100 kilograms and get shredded in 2 years but I cant lose 12 kilograms and get shredded in 7-8 months?

Also should I take whey protein with fierce 5

I'm willing to put in 1000% to get shredded or at least not look fat in 7-8 months. I'm doing this so my face becomes boney and nice.

Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Thenewbietogym3 View Post
    Will fierce 5 make me a fast runner or no? And why cant I shredded faster? I search up transformations on youtube and I see OBESE people that weigh 400 pounds go down to 170 pounds and are shredded in 2 years? I am only 70 kilograms and want to lose 12 in 7 months? Why can they lose 100 kilograms and get shredded in 2 years but I cant lose 12 kilograms and get shredded in 7-8 months?
    Well its much easier to lose weight quickly when you are massively obese, which you are most certainly not. If you want to run faster then yes fierce 5 will help get your legs stronger but you should also do sprint training. You are coming into some prime years for growing and building muscle. Start weight training now, clean up your diet and when puberty hits in full force you'll be making awesome gains.

We aren't allowed to suggest supps to anyone under 18 but protein powder is only necessary if you aren't eating enough protein in your regular diet. If someone isn't eating enough protein and wants an easy way of getting more, protein powder is a great choice for that person. Read that how ever you like.

Refrigerator Lover

What if I dont rest and only rest on Saturday and Sunday but alternate between workout a and b each day?

Also how what are sets and reps I keep seeing this 3x15 and more

One more thing, should I do stairmaster or other workouts that help legs or just stick to fierce 5 and do sprints?

Gather your thoughts and put them into a single post or edit one post rather than spamming multiple times. Follow the program as written, you won't make extra progress by trying to change it to more days in fact you'll likely just set yourself back. You can do sprints or whichever cardio you want on the off days.

Refrigerator Lover